Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Master profiles
Master Lehran

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InSanity893

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:01 am
Name: Lehran
bio: He was born to parents who he never met, he wandered around curious not knowing who he was or what his purpose was for exsisting. He took on the name Lehran at age 28 and wandered the earth looking for answers finding others who shared a similar confusion he formed a group known as the family of Silence bringing people who are lonely and uncertain together hoping to find what they long for.

personality: Conflicted, very kind but also defensive he won't tell things about himself but he won't lie either.

powers: Lehran can only use his powers if he sacrifices something while he uses them. He can use fire powers only if he blinds himself, lightning powers only if he becomes deaf, water powers if he mutes himself. Light powers but only if he keeps his legs and wings still. Dark powers but it takes a lot of will power to control

weakness: He can't allow himself to be distracted by using his powers or else he is very vulnerable because he leaves himself weakend while using them.

picture: (I really couldn't find a picture that really pictured what I had in mind but he wears cloths white on one side black on another)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:38 am
Its really really cool =^^= I can't wiat for mine now. You friend has a good image of the people he wants.  

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

Master profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces