Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Randomness
The people from all the RP's I've done

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:22 pm
Yeah, I'm bored, and I thought I'd share the different versions of me. lol.

From Gundam After Colony Aftermath parts 1, 2, and 3

Gaia Name: Gundam Arashi

Name: Kamon Damien

Mobile suit make: Gundam

Mobile suit designation: Wing Gundam Zero Fire

Description: About 5 foot 3, Japanese, with long black hair covering half his face. His eyes are brown, and his skin is light in color. He wears black pants, usually preferring a plain t-shirt.
User Image

Nationality: Japanese

Details about their past: He saw the Gundams in their fight against Mariemaia Khushrenada when she tried to take over the Earthsphere when he was 6, and was inspired to one day fight if ever needed to. He has been trained as a soldier since he was 7, and shows no mercy on the battlefield. After his brother's death one year ago, he has become reluctant to speak more than necessary, and prefers to be alone, locking himself in a room drinking.

Mecha Details: Zero Fire was originally built by Kamon based off the original Wing Gundam Zero design. He modified it to include flamethrowers mounted in the feet and hands, for a bit more damage when fighting hand to hand. The suit cannot transform anymore because of the fuel lines needed for the flamethrowers. The suit has no shield, instead reinforcing the armor on the arms to withstand most close range attacks. It also has the ZERO System installed, which has been upgraded to the ZERO System 2.5, allowing the suit to act on its own if the pilot needs it to do so. Zero Fire had been further modified by Kamon with a Changeable Armor System (CAS) to allow for more versatility in combat. The different armor sets are :Zero Raikou, a lightly armored, high-speed suit, capable of Mach4. The paint on Raikou is blue in color, and it's systems allow for extreme maneuverability. The second armor is Zero Yaiba. This set is medium armored, and come equipped with seven different sword, one being a large, solid sword kept stored between the wings. The other swords are beam swords, and are stored in various spots around the suit, allowing for quick access. Yaiba has speed equal to that of the base armor, but cannot use the flamethrowers due to guards over the hands. The final set is Zero Taikou Arashi. This armor set is green, and heavily armored. The wings on this set are replaced by a massive cannon capable of firing a beam with power equivalent to 5 simultaneous Buster Rifle shots, but is extremely slow to recharge. The other wing is replaced by a container housing Weapon bits for use while the cannon is recharging. The armor is so heavy that mobility is extremely slow, but sturdy enough to take any form of beam or solid attack with little damage.
Each suit is equipped with the same base system as Zero Fire, including the ZERO System. Due to using the ZERO system repeatedly, and for prolonged periods of time, Kamon's mind has linked directly with the suit, and when close enough, can control it with thought alone.

Affiliation: The Protectors

From Gundam After Colony Aftermath The Final Victor

Name: Neo Damien

Mobile suit make: Gundam

Description: Neo is about 5 feet tall, with short black hair, and prefers blue jeans, with a plain black t-shirt. He excels as a pilot in close range combat, but at any other range he is mediocre. Like his brother, he is very laid back, but serious on the battlefield.

Nationality: Japanese

Details about their past: Neo Damien is Kamon's younger brother. Although him and Kamon never got along, he wanted stop Backdraft as well. He didn't know it at the time, but when John contacted him for help in taking the refinery, he was once again near his brother. He was raised separate from Kamon, mainly because of their constant fighting. Even now he doesn't agree completely with Kamon, but he still fights alongside him, willing to die if necessary. He piloted a rebuilt Leo, and whenever it was in good repair, a rebuilt Sandrock.

Extra Details: Was killed in the final battle against Backdraft

From The War for Estrea (credit to Ty Gwynia for a good RP!)

2. User: Gundam Arashi
Name: Known only as Alterion
Side: Wanderer - Neutral
Race: Human
History: Was torn from his own home in the middle of battle, and now sides only with those who share the same interest: finding the way home. He has learned how to use magic to move objects at will, though he cannot always control it.
Weapon(s): Prefers a sword and shield, and when he can control it, manipulating the surroundings to his own advantage.
Additional: Nothing.
Appearance: Tall, with short brown hair. Carries a bullet on a chain around his neck. Wears a black shirt with blue jeans, along with a cloak to conceal his weapon. His eyes are golden in color, and some people suspect that he can see the future with them, although he doesn't know himself if he can or not in this strange world.

From a brief Street Racing RP I did

Name: Neo Damien
User Image

Alias: Zero

Car: 1970 Ranchero GT
http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo286/Neowing_photo/Funny stuff/cars005.jpg
http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo286/Neowing_photo/Funny stuff/cars012.jpg
http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo286/Neowing_photo/Funny stuff/cars018.jpg

Specialty: Drift and Evasion

Cop or Racer: Racer

Bio: Neo grew up with his ride, so he knows it inside and out. It's a classic muscle car, built for power. He got into the racing scene when he was 17, and is now 19. He has won many races, winning huge amounts of prize money, but has always kept his car stock on the outside, only raplcing the original engine with a massive 550 racing block, putting out close to 1000 horsepower.

Personality: Aggressive on the track, laid back off the track.

Other: Neo isn't afraid to trade paint, and like to use the weight of the Ranchero to his advantage to shove the smaller cars out of his way.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:37 pm
Are you gonna start street racers back up?  

Jett Foulke

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:46 pm
Doubt it. Nobody really kept any relevance in their posts, so it made it hard to follow  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:23 am
I reconize one of those charicters...  

Where is Carmen Sandiego

Unstoppable Genius

35,025 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:16 am
The problem with the racing rp is that alot of people have no idea what's in a car and would have to do alot of work for just a sigle post...it got difficult to say the least.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:22 am
Also...how exactly can you write out what happens in a race? It's not like imagining a fight scene, and no one will want to concede a race.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:04 am
That's where shoving another car comes in, and damage. A damaged car is not gonna do as good as one in top condition. Also moves like the PIT maneuver.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:27 pm
Yeah, I'm awesome. cool
I has lots of people I has RPed as, myself. I can morph.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Randomness

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers