Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JewJewBeans

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:32 pm
A hospital localed in San Fransico.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:45 pm
Seraphina orbed into one of the broom closets and straighten herself out. She had changed into a pair of mint green scrubs and threw on a white lab coat. She quickly pulled her hair back before she walked out of the closet and made her way down the hall. She walked with prurpose and knowledge. Turning around a corner and entering the door to her left, she grinned as she heard the cheers of children. "Good afternoon my little ones!" she felt warmth blanket over her as she looked over each child, making metal notes of each. She paused when she eyes fell upon an empty bed. "Where Zachary?" she turned to the other children.

"He went home two days ago." one of the other boys answered. Sera felt a weight lifted off of her. "That's good." She smiled fondly as she walked over to one of the younger girls and sat on her bed with her. She brushed some of the five year old blond curls back behind her ear. "How do you feel today Angel?" she asked softly.

Angel look at her with big blue eyes. "My tummy hurts again." She whinned somewhat.

"Oh sweetie." Sera laughed softly. "You feel better soon. I promise."

JewJewBeans

San Fransisco

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces