Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
//IM ALWAYS IN THE CB....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bomni

Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:50 pm
redface //IM SORRY I ALMOST NEVER COME HERE....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:46 pm
I know this might sound stupid, but what's the CB? OH! NVM that's chatterbox isn't it.... Herp derp. I'm okay. XD >.<  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:57 pm
Kyomylove
I know this might sound stupid, but what's the CB? OH! NVM that's chatterbox isn't it.... Herp derp. I'm okay. XD >.<
I want you to know this made my day better.

Booonie this place can be just as unforgiving as the CB xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:17 pm
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove

XD you're welcome? and SHHH!! You're not supposed to say that.... >.< Booonie, this place is nice and filled with flowers, and cookies, and cake, and yummy stuff, and puppies..... >.> XD  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:07 pm
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove

XD you're welcome? and SHHH!! You're not supposed to say that.... >.< Booonie, this place is nice and filled with flowers, and cookies, and cake, and yummy stuff, and puppies..... >.> XD
BHWAHAHAHAH teheheheheheh okay! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:33 pm
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove

^_^ Yupyup so Booonie, you should spend more time here.... Unless you don't like cute little puppies, with cute little puppy teeth, and cute puppy dog faces, and how they are so playful. But who doesn't like those?  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 pm
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove

^_^ Yupyup so Booonie, you should spend more time here.... Unless you don't like cute little puppies, with cute little puppy teeth, and cute puppy dog faces, and how they are so playful. But who doesn't like those?
People who are allergic to them.....not saying I am though my puppeh ish cute!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:12 pm
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove

People who are allergic to them.....not saying I am though my puppeh ish cute!
Even people who are allergic love them, they just can't be near them. Puppies are just so darn cute!  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items