Submit

What kind?
RPG (Role-Playing Game)
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
FPS (First-Person Shooter)
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Fighting (Street Fighter, Tekken, Soul Calibur, etc)
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Adventure/Puzzle (The Legend of Zelda)
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
MMO/MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online games)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Flash games
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't play video games...
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Nerd.... >_>
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:00 am
hahahah since Akatsuki, Shinkirou, and Crimson started talking about games in the "Phobias/Uncomfortablities?" thread, I decided to make a thread to talk about games everyone likes to play LoLz

Anyways, I mostly like to play RPG (role playing games) like Final Fantasy XD I also like to play puzzle/adventure games like The Legend of Zelda, but I play FPS (first-person shooters) when I go to my friend's house.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:59 pm

LOL.
Hmm; personally I hate video games.
I think it was because my parents never allowed me to play when I was younger. Because I was a "girl".
Haha. But I don't get how people can be addicted to it.
I can't stand to play it for less than an hour. xD

aha. Although; DDR && Karaoke && Rock Band && Mario Kart is an exception.
They're the only video games I play. aha. (;

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:40 pm
Only when i am extremly bored do i resort to video games. SP games like Harvest Moon, Pokemon, Brain Age. Some PS2 or GameCube games like Spyro, Dance Dance, Crash, Guitar Hero.
My older sister is addicted to video games. Mostly things like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Spyro, and....i don't know what all she plays now.

XD i was learning Chinese through a DS game, but i've pretty much given up. ;-; My lil sis was making fun of me cause i was saying things aloud..... i haven't tried it in a few months.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:50 pm
Lol, I play everything except fighting games XD
MW2, Assassins Creed, you name it!
But I don't play Grand Theft Auto, I see that game as a very very bad game...  

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:45 am
Any first-person shooter games, anything to Team Fortress 2 through Call of Duty Mw2 all the way to Halo 3, you name it, any first-person shooter games....i master the game within 30 minutes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:44 pm
haha, wow. games.
i play alot of guitar hero, Ddr, modern warfare, Wii games. ect ect as long as their competition-ish games. The only RPG i play is Final Fantasy or like kingdom hearts.

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

kunoichiag

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:32 pm
the games i play:-
silkroad online, ether saga, modern welfare, bad company, assassins creed, kingdom hearts, final fantasy, mario games lol, grand theft auto, red dead redemption, harvest moon, naruto hurricane something, okami, tenchu O.O i forgot the other games lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:09 am
well... even tho i dont own a system, i still manage to get around to video games somehow thnx to emulators and past experiences. i like to play final fantasy games, resident evil (gives ya good scares XD), pokemon, left 4 dead, street fighter, tekken, omg too many games out there that i've already played!!! >_<

but has anyone here ever owned a dreamcast? those were awesome!!!! i could play power stone 2 forever!!!! >_<  

Mintyfreshyo
Crew

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Manchy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:11 am
I Use to play alot when I was yonger. RPG such as Final fantasy, kingdom Heart. I really like the fighting series SUPER SMASH BROs a really fun game. I also play some Naruto games. LOL but now I don't seem to play game anymore. I only play when there seems to be nothing to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:22 pm
Shinkirou: Cool. I actually have never played a Dreamcast hah hah I knew someone who used to have one.

Manchy: Yeah, I don't play much anymore either, but lately I've been getting back into it a little more hah hah

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

silver_avenger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:16 pm
AutumnsRain

LOL.
I think it was because my parents never allowed me to play when I was younger. Because I was a "girl".

Hell, I'm a girl and I'm addicted to video games. Even though my parents restricted me from playing because I'm a girl, I still played anyways because I wanted to. (I had a lot of access to video games thanks to having a lot of male cousins.) I'm into RPGs but not all the time.

I'm into fighting games more. Not a big fan of Dead Or Alive but I am of big fan of Street Fighters, Tekken, Soul Calibur, and Guilty Gear. Stealth games like Tenchu or Metal Gear are okay, I'm just really jumpy when playing them. Adventure games are fun too.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:36 pm
silver_avenger
AutumnsRain

LOL.

Hell, I'm a girl and I'm addicted to video games. Even though my parents restricted me from playing because I'm a girl, I still played anyways because I wanted to. (I had a lot of access to video games thanks to having a lot of male cousins.) I'm into RPGs but not all the time.

I'm into fighting games more. Not a big fan of Dead Or Alive but I am of big fan of Street Fighters, Tekken, Soul Calibur, and Guilty Gear. Stealth games like Tenchu or Metal Gear are okay, I'm just really jumpy when playing them. Adventure games are fun too.

Hey! I like stealth games too XD
Like Assassin's Creed!
I'm horrible at fighting games though XD  

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

kabulin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:59 am
I like playing GBA games and multi player games on the PS and GameCube. I like watching my brothers play Metal Gear and such.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:58 am
I own an Xbox360 Kinect. I enjoy playing shooters and RPGs.
But I try not to play so much, cause video games are very time consuming.  

iiyo

Friend

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:43 pm
Ha. Dx i was over at a friend's house and they were playing Left4Dead. And they had me play it and i was sooooooo confused. The person wouldn't turn the way i wanted it to and i kept dying and shooting my own team members.... It was pretty bad. Lol.  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games