Submit

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:18 pm
Riannon looked around her new home. She was happy to be living in San Francisco. Then the phone rang. "Hello. Oh hey Mom. Yep just finished setting up. Yeah the view is wonderful. I just wish I understood what was going on. No it is nothing like some guy or work. Just something that I wish that could be explained. Yeah why I was able to create some kind of shield around myself when I was attacked those many years ago. Mom I can tell now that you are hiding something. You're going to be coming here now. Fine that just means I have to get the guest room started. See you mother." She said and then hung up the phone./ She sighed as she started to work double and getting stuff put where it should be.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:06 pm
Riannon finally made it up to her condo and was grabbing her keys. "Damn it. Where are they?" She said when she noticed they weren't in her purse. "God damn it. Where the hell are they?" She said dumping everything from her purse on the ground to rummage through it.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:08 pm
Wyatt had orbed the keys to him. "Here are these yours. I found them on the street."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:13 pm
Riannon looked up. "Yes they are. They must have fallen out. Thank you sir." She said getting up and walking over to him. "Wait haven't I seen you before?" She asked when she looked up at his face.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:17 pm
"Umm I don't think so." Wyatt said looking at her. He handed over the keys.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:21 pm
"Oh. Okay. Well again thank you for returning my keys to me." Riannon said as she took her keys when he handed them over. "I'm Riannon." She said while she continued to look him in the face.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:25 pm
"Well hello Riannon. I am Wyatt." He held out his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:35 pm
"Nice to meet you Wyatt." Riannon said as she grabbed his hand and shook it. "Wait now I remember where I have seen your face. At the Black Rose Cafe. " She said finally cluing in who he was. "Well I would talk a little longer but I need to get ready for my mother. She's going to be here tomorrow. And I need to fix up the guest room." She said letting go of his hand and starting to put everything she dumped back into her purse.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:39 pm
Wyatt smiled at her. "Let me help you get things ready."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:55 pm
"Th-thank you." Riannon said unlocking the door to her condo. "One thing. You need to wipe your feet before you come inside. I have wood flooring and it takes a long time to clean." She said opening the door and wiping her own feet on the welcome mat.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:58 pm
Wyatt nodded and wipped his feet. Then he went and helped her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:03 pm
She closed the door so no animal from one of her neighbors didn't wind up in her condo. She then walked over to the door to the guest room. "This is the guest room. The biggest thing I need done is getting the bed set up." She said opening the door to the room to show how cluttered and messy it was.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:07 pm
Wyatt helped her and by the time they finished it was about ten at night and he was tired.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:19 pm
"Thank you Wyatt. This wouldn't have been finished until tomorrow afternoon by myself." Riannon said sitting down in her comfort chair. The one chair that she begged her mother to give her when she moved out. "I guess you need to get home don't you Wyatt. Judging by the way yo act I would take it that you have a girlfriend and she wouldn't be very happy if she fond out you slept at house that was owned by a different female." She said looking at him and yawning.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:23 pm
"Acctually I don't have a girlfriend and my town is on the other side of the city and I don't think I can walk there at this time. So can I maybe crash here." Wyatt said with a smiled.  
San Fransisco

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff