L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:46 pm
if i actually explained my metaphors i think people would see JUST HOW BAD THEY WERE slaughtered... i think that's what i'ma start doing twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:14 pm
Was this directed at me? I don't do that. Thats what Hal and applesauce and Relevant do. The way i see it if you didn't get it then o well lol.  

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

ReIevant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:20 am
Youn Flo THB
Was this directed at me? I don't do that. Thats what Hal and applesauce and Relevant do. The way i see it if you didn't get it then o well lol.
Once upon of time, my puns used to be so complex that i would HAVE to explain.
But i do realize there are those who aren't able to catch puns so well, so I put explanations.

Everybody jockin' my explination style, though.
talk2hand  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:36 am
No flo, stop being vane lol  

L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

SiMPLY MAi-MAi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:49 am
ReIevant
Youn Flo THB
But i do realize there are those who aren't able to catch puns so well, so I put explanations.

talk2hand
HELL i KNO MY BLACK BEHiND DOES LOLZ
iT MAKES iT FUNNER
AND BUT qREq DAT ON DAY YUU SAiD SUM STUFF TO DiZ DUDE LYKE "YOU HAD NO GUD BARS AS iF YUU LOST YUR CONNECTiON" OR SUMTHiN...OH WOW...i WAS LYKE qOSH YU R BURRiED HiM iN LYKE THE FiRST FOUR BARS  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:13 am
SiMPLY MAi-MAi
ReIevant
Youn Flo THB

talk2hand
HELL i KNO MY BLACK BEHiND DOES LOLZ
iT MAKES iT FUNNER
AND BUT qREq DAT ON DAY YUU SAiD SUM STUFF TO DiZ DUDE LYKE "YOU HAD NO GUD BARS AS iF YUU LOST YUR CONNECTiON" OR SUMTHiN...OH WOW...i WAS LYKE qOSH YU R BURRiED HiM iN LYKE THE FiRST FOUR BARS
Yea, i wish I could have saved that battle...it was the verse I made posted to iHallucinate during all that drama. They erased the thread, and I forgot how the whole verse went. I remember I used some "imp" puns that was sick as ********, but I don't remember the whole thing.

Actually, no I lie, it was in that 5 verse 5 thread, it was my verse in that. lol
I need to hurry and save that to my journal! But still, the beef one had the imp puns, the lost connection one was in the 5 verse 5.

ReIevant

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:52 pm
S0_Ast0n

Im jus sayin. Anyway honestly my flow is good but i don't think i rap deep enough to where someone isn't gonna understand it. I've never had any questions from any opponents or judges so i've never felt the need to explain my rhymes. Plus to me it comes off as cocky lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:33 pm
Youn Flo THB
S0_Ast0n

Im jus sayin. Anyway honestly my flow is good but i don't think i rap deep enough to where someone isn't gonna understand it. I've never had any questions from any opponents or judges so i've never felt the need to explain my rhymes. Plus to me it comes off as cocky lol.
naw cause sometimes niggas be like "that ain't make sense" like if i say " flow moves like a vette black/ feelin like ******** it, *****; pet that" like you'd be like wtf... but all i made a reference to is vets is where you take your pets, so that was the first reference and then the second is ******** this s**t, which heavy petting means ********... but half of them niggas would be like.. "wtf is s0 talkin about?"  

L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:07 pm
S0_Ast0n
Youn Flo THB
S0_Ast0n

naw cause sometimes niggas be like "that ain't make sense" like if i say " flow moves like a vette black/ feelin like ******** it, n***a; pet that" like you'd be like wtf... but all i made a reference to is vets is where you take your pets, so that was the first reference and then the second is ******** this s**t, which heavy petting means ********... but half of them niggas would be like.. "wtf is s0 talkin about?"

Yea i kno wut u mean now. Still if my lines are too deep and complicated and they don't get em then o well d way i see it im jus too good for em lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:17 am
Youn Flo THB General
Just for a joke and a laugh, I think I'll start making references to really old comic books, like ones from '05 and not explain them. For example I wouldn't tell anyone that I mean a 105 years ago, not 5.  

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Hal Mob City

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:07 pm
I don't show yall my raps anymore.
But my metaphors are beyond all of yours nowadays.
xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:09 pm
ReIevant
Youn Flo THB

talk2hand
s**t is easy. and not everybody in here got an IQ in the triple digits stare  

Zion GND

The Family Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas