Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:33 pm
User Image

The dark lioness was wary- she knew she should be. The borders of the Aka'Mleli lands were the last she'd seen of her pride that while ago, and the last of her last bonded... She wasn't happy about that, but she treaded on still. The spiderweb-marked lioness sat down and waited after having paced for a little bit. "Where is she?" she asked herself impatiently, eyes to the sky. Kuiru had practically saved her life- helping her catch small food and find kills to scavenge over the course of her life- heaven knew she wouldn't be able to catch a meal on her own.

So, to her mind, the lioness owed her life to the little lilac-breasted roller. While Kuiru couldn't catch enough food for a lion, she had certainly helped to feed her. "I hope she's alright," she worried, gaze never leaving the sky. "And I hope she finds a way in," she said.

They had been forging their way back to the pride's lands, slowly but surely. Now that they were here again, they were faced with a mild climb to get into the pride's lands... And Kuiru had flown ahead to scope out the most obstacle-free path.

"Ah, there she is," Hafi said, relieved, as the blue figure returned in the sky.

Kuiru flew back out of the pride's lands to her bonded. She knew about the Aka'Mleli, and had always wanted to end up here. In a way, she wasn't so sure she would have stuck with the young lioness all of that time ago if it weren't for the fact that she was looking to go there herself. For some reason, Kui felt it necessary to only come to stay for good if she already had a lion. And, well, Hafi had grown on her. A lot. It had surprised her at first, but she figured it was to be expected, even if she herself hadn't expected it.

She gave a few flaps as she came to land on the ground right before the dark lioness. "Well, this is it alright. Looks like an easy enough climb, you can manage it, right?" she asked, looking up at the lioness... who didn't seem so sure of herself. "You'll be fine, just follow me," she said gently, taking to the air and gliding just above the ground, travelling bit-by-bit inward.

Hafi followed Kui up the slight slope, only slipping once, and it wasn't long before she found herself in pridal lands. "We've really made it, it's been quite a while..." she said, only truly vaguely remembering this place.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:04 pm
User ImageThe truth seer of the Aka'meli pride was making his usual scouting rounds as per his duty. His blue eyes scanned the horizon looking for anything unusual, spotting nothing at first he turned to the right and proceeded to continue along his way. "Do you see anything Nguvu?" He asked tilting his head back to glance up at the raven flying just a few feet above him.

The avian's pink eyes surveyed the area before he swooped down to be closer to his bonded's eye level. "Negative," he stated with a stern nod. Flapping his wings he took to the sky again. "I am going to go ahead and scout the area over this way while you go the other way," he stated glancing down briefly.

"Understood?"

Peke said nothing, only shrugged. He never questioned the albino raven because he was one of the few people he trusted. That and something about the bird just made him listen. He rarely argued with his bonded, not since the nightmares ended. He quickened his pace as they separated keeping his eyes out for anyone that looked unfamiliar to him.

For a while he saw nothing.

It didn't take the raven long to spot the colorful bird as she flew over a dark colored lion. Curious he angled his wings to swoop around and make way towards them. He found a nearby tree to land in and observed them.

Nguvu hadn't seen this female before, her spiderweb markings were unfamiliar and such he knew he needed to inform his bonded. Quickly flapping his wings he took to the sky again and headed toward the lion.

"Peke!"

His ears perked at the sound of his name and he stopped. Glancing back he saw the raven and turned to meet him halfway. He arched a brow but said nothing, the look on the other's face told him everything. As the bird turned around he followed silently until they were close enough for him to see.

"You there!"

Nuxaz

[IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces