Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!
Common Misconception Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:51 pm
OK, I just wanted to know something. In the TV Series on Cartoon Network, how many people actually thought that Haku was a girl. I mean the kid wore a pink kimono and had long hair, what more hints could there be? I just want to know how many people, like me, thought he was a girl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:55 pm
According to rumour, he dressed like that to trip up the people from the Village Hidden in The Mist who were after him and Zabuza. It makes alot of sense, since they're looking for a guy, why even bother taking a double glance at a girl?

NOTE; This is just a rumor as far as I know. NOT fact.  

Jynxed

IRL Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:45 pm
Yeah, it does make sense. I still was so convinced though, lol, and Naruto liked him whenever Naruto thought it was a girl in the forest whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:18 pm
That's why i never liked haku. He said he was a guy but i still thought he was a girl the way he was around zabuza, and the kimono. He made zabuza look gay  

What the Pho

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:14 pm
Yeah, I thought so too, because in the latest episodes that Toonami showed, they've made them seem gay. haku is always like, I must serve Zabuza, I live for Him and zabuza started crying..it was...well it made me uncertain, but I can't see the Japanese having those two gay, but who knows  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:13 pm
i can see that....but who cares....the point is they're both dead they don't matter anymore......but i just thought he was a gay guy sweatdrop  

Historical

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:54 pm
I loved Haku!!! he's so pure, and gentle.
He just wanted to be "useful" although, he kinda
had the wrong definition of useful.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:08 pm
Yeah, thats true, but he was awesome. I loved how cool of a ninja he was. He was so good biggrin  

lnkmstr10

BASTAS knife STOLEN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:42 pm
I could tell he was a boy. He didn't sound like a girl to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:51 pm
As my friend delicately put it, Haku can't be a girl because he has no upper chest mass. Ahem.
But he did act really femine, and I think that he was a boy raised as a girl... Maybe?  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

What the Pho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:56 pm
Purple dragon lady
As my friend delicately put it, Haku can't be a girl because he has no upper chest mass. Ahem.
But he did act really femine, and I think that he was a boy raised as a girl... Maybe?

rofl

Haku is kinda cool with his jutsus  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:33 am
Purple dragon lady

lol, that makes sense, haha. But like lord someguy said, Haku did have some sweet jutsus  

lnkmstr10

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:50 am
This isn't a missconception.
You were supposed to think he was a girl until he said he wasn't.
Kishimoto makes little jokes like that all the time in his manga/anime.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:13 am
I thought he was a girl untill everybody started to call him a guy. Why doesn't he cut his long hair then there would be no confusion. domokun  

sabriel111

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:08 pm
His voice acted by girls, how could you not think he sounded like a girl o.0

Even though Haku said he was a guy, I still think HE's a SHE. You never know, (s)he could be lying.  
Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games