Submit

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:00 am
Spinning
RPST v3.0

Because bullet points look cool.

• Welcome! Thanks for clicking. :]

• I'm good for both AIM and guild RPs. AIM tends to go by quicker, but RPs finish when they finish right? My sn is this is lPao.

• No quoting please.

• SoA Journal located here - [link]; RP journal located here - [link]

• Ihsan has her own thread now~ [link] Ignore for now....

• Meatbun at bottom is cute, yes? |D

• I'll add more if I think of any more.

No form, but typically you'd post your SoA, my SoA, and what you wanna RP. Vague requests are.. well, vague. If you don't wanna post here then pop on AIM and send me a message. PMs are good too, but not preferable. I'm basically looking for new RPs, so my old ones aren't on this list (current ones aren't either, but I know what I've got open so no worries). Fresh start, y'see. If you have one you wanna finish up then feel free to post it and I'll get around to replying. I try, but I really suck when it comes to tagging so go ahead and poke me every once in a while. Everyday poking is not okay. That's all I guess..

Here we go~!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:10 pm
Focus

SoA Looking for JRP

Quote:
User Image

Name: Aereon
Personality: She's a fighter through and through. Fierce and independent, she's on a continuous journey to become stronger and build on her skills as a fighter. She'll never back down from a challenge; she's not a sore loser per se, but she really doesn't take losing very well. She doesn't really like males so, while she will respect males of the same or higher rank, she may not necessarily enjoy it.

Background: She grew up wanting to impress her dad, however after she realized that he would only ever care about his only son, she gave up on him and went off on her own. Even though she convinced herself that she grew out of wanting to prove herself to anyone, sometimes her attitude reflects that of the one she had while she was still traveling with her father. Still, having been raised to be a fighter, she continues to hone her skills on her own.

Looking for: A joining duel with a Stormborn. This will be her third; the first two were never finished, unfortunately. General RP would also be good; she could use a bit more fleshing out.

Etc.: Nothing violent please, or any plots that would take her away from the pride. Anything else can be discussed~

User Image

Name: Akili'vunde
Personality: He's a little different, for lack of a better word. He inherited a sickness from his grandmother so he's essentially unable to hunt or do anything overly physical (hunting, fighting, etc.) for longer periods of time. That said, growing up he kept himself entertained by creating a world of his own, you could say. He'd make up stories and play by himself, that kind of thing. That's made him somewhat socially awkward as an adult, but more or less he keeps to himself anyway. He found his closest friend, Jina, when he was still a cub. She fell out of her mother's nest and broke her wing, so he took her home. She can't fly, or at least not really well. They've been together since then.

Background: He basically grew up isolating himself from everyone because of two reasons: he was physically incapable of keeping up with other cubs, and he was a little weird. His family cared for him of course, as did Jina, but for the most part he was in his own little world. He basically still is in his own little world, even in adulthood, but every so often Jina encourages him to get more out there and socialize. He's not great, but he does try when he's in those given situations.

Looking for: A joining rp with someone from the Aka'mleli, and basically general RP. He needs some attention and development, y'know.

Etc.: Nothing violent please, or any plots that would take him away from the pride or separate him from Jina. Anything else can be discussed~

Blind Girl Looking for Plottage

Quote:
User Image

Name: Athari'jicho
Personality: Kinda awkward, having grown up all alone. She's schizophrenic and will oftentimes refer to her friend that's always right beside her, though because of her blindness she won't be able to see her 'shadow friends' anymore. She'll tell stories about them though. She's got lots of those. Ri's something of a leech, albeit one with decent manners. She can't fend for herself (she never learned how, and now she's blind) and so has to depend on those who are more able-bodied than her. She's nice enough, just strange. Ri acts strange, talks strange, thinks strange, feels strange.. does strange. In most cases I guess she could be rather pleasant company though. She's not one for trusting or emotional attachment (i.e. romance), but eventually she might. Might. Probably if someone invested enough time and effort, though how long someone can last without any of it being reciprocated I don't really know.

Background: From birth her eyes had always been a little sensitive to light. It was enough to keep her from ever leaving her family's den, and being the nomadic family that they were one night they up and left her behind because she was holding them back. For a while she believed that they would come back for her, so obediently following her father's instruction to never leave the den (she might go blind, he said, if she did) she waited for a while. A long while, in fact, well into her juvenile years. The solitude eventually led to mental instability and with time she made friends with the shadows on her wall. They would speak to her only when the moon was full. They would play with her and she with them, and the loneliness would subside until daybreak, and then she was alone again. Eventually she thought up an imaginary friend, and they would play and talk and spend their time together. Always together.

One day someone, a live someone, took up residence at the mouth of the den where the sun still reached. Ri spoke up, stumbling over her words as it'd been a long while since she'd spoken with anyone, and the words he imparted to her seemed to make sense when she first heard them. In actuality he just wanted the den for himself, so he played on her desire to leave the den and said the first thing that came to mind. "Take the darkness with you," he said. So the following morning Ri blinded herself and left the den in stride, the brightness of the sun ahead of her and a trail of bloody pawprints behind her.

Looking for: RP! I'd like her to make some acquaintances, maybe even friends since she's not really unpleasant. Just a little...different. Having her join a pride where food is steady would be good for her. A pride that's accepting of someone who just.. basically sits around. lol

*Plot - I'd like for her to run into the guy she met at the mouth of her old den. After they meet again he'd feel a little guilty for putting her up to it (though she doesn't regret it at all) and insists on finding a way to make it up to her. For that to happen he'd have to, at the very least, have a ghost of a conscience. xP I wouldn't mind it leading to some sort of romance plot, but that isn't required. Species wouldn't matter, neither would fertility, so toss away. o: Feel free to ping a PM my way if you have another idea and wanna discuss it. Any romance plots involving any other characters will have to wait until after this happens, and how long that will take I don't know, so please don't wait around on my account. XD;

Etc.: Eski rules. :B And yes, I pulled a lot of that straight out of my contest entry. x] Oyah. No violence please. Thank you. :3

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:15 pm
Background

All free for RP unless I say otherwise. Links to their journal posts for those who want/need more info. My journal's off-site in case you didn't know.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:20 pm
List

Quote:
  • * - waiting on a reply
  • ⊹ - waiting on my reply
  • ! - lost log

Current:
x - Eru x Yoki
x - Farih x Nguvu
x - Ra'd x Kai

Finished:

Inactive:
[⊹] Sangue'Crimezi x Adannaya - x
  • ? x Adannaya - x
  • Ailani x Aelin, Tai'li - x
    [⊹] Alehandra x Aereon - x
  • Emeka x Aereon - x
  • Udadalsvli Adague x Etana'dalila - x
  • Ahadi x Etana'dalila - x
  • Kiamba x Farih - x
  • Fleur x Jamani - x
  • Rikitiki Tavi x Liu - x
  • Sifa x Noomi - x
  • Aheero x Obi - x
    [⊹] Snowthicket x Petaldancer - x
  • Twotone x Petaldancer - x
  • Farrah x Naim'Namir x Rana - x
  • Ebio'femi x Zahran - x
  •  

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:25 pm
    Rolling

Actually I randomize, but rolling sounds better. Big list with numbers, because it's easier this way.

Quote:
    1. Abidemi
    2. Adannaya
    3. Aelin
    4. Aereon
    5. Ainran
    6. Akili'vunde
    7. Amadi
    8. Athari'jicho
    9. Baina
    10. Chiumbo
    11. Chui
    12. Dhaka'kali
    13. Eran
    14. Eru
    15. Etana'dalila
    16. Farih
    17. Garai
    18. Hania
    19. Ihsan
    20. Izdihar
    21. Jamani
    22. Jasira
    23. Jina
    24. Joka
    25. Katu'chemka
    26. Kazi
    27. Kinyamkela
    28. Kiuaji'hanzua
    29. Leini'chanua
    30. Liu
    31. Lokni
    32. Matu
    33. Niamh
    34. Njiru
    35. Obi
    36. Phaethon
    37. Ra'd
    38. Rahim Itimu'zahir
    39. Rana
    40. Ruya
    41. Sekani
    42. Tahalili
    43. Tai'li
    44. Tanith
    45. Tari'bembe
    46. Tarik
    47. Tau
    48. Tumaini
    49. Uchekeshi
    50. Uziwa'fuo
    51. Velia
    52. Xolani
    53. Zahran
    54. Zuri

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:30 pm
    Extra

For Me

[align=center][img][/img][/align]
    [size=10][color=#000000][b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Location:[/b]
    [b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Looking for:[/b]

[b]Etc.:[/b] [/size][/color]

To Do List

Quote:
    • Reply to and complete any open and active RPs
    • Update info in journal so it's more complete and not so blah Those w/o any RP experience naturally didn't have any of their information filled out.
    • Find and complete JRPs
    • Find/work on plots and things of that nature - on hold
    • Don't disappear for months at a time again.. :B

User Image

Owie.

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:15 am
    User Image
    .bump.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:07 am
    User Image
    .bump.

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:06 am
    User Image
    .bump.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:16 am
    wahmbulance heart

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:44 am
    I can offer Laramie for your Kizaa joining rp?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:06 am
    I just got a Kizaa jrp, but thanks for offering. ^^ Would love some general RP though, if you're interested? o: Him or his daughter, who he's taking with him. x3 Daughters and son, actually, but I don't own the other two. lol

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:41 pm
    User Image
    .bump.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:28 pm
    User Image
    .bump.

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag