Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Kisu3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kisu3

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:08 pm
Name: Akira Loveless
Sex: Male
Bio: Akira was born in Japan to an American family and moved back to the U.S. with his family before he can remember. He was always a loner, but school was his outlet for friends and self-accomplishment. In his own mind, school and friends were always too much work for this self-loathing genius. Even though he excelled in his schoolwork, he cared more about playing video games or spending time on his computer. In other words, he's a slacker. Stemming from this, he began to develop a sense of resentment for the life he was leading, obediently trying to accomplish what his parents wanted from him by staying in school, as well as his own pathetic self who'd willingly obliged them for so long. Because of this he gave up on all that once the discovery of the digital world became public knowledge opting instead for a chance to do something real with his life in the digital world. As soon as he was old enough he moved out of his parents house and resigned himself to live out the rest of his days in the digital world doing what he could to maintain it as a place entirely separate and independent of the real world where people like himself could find purpose.

In essence he's something of a self-appointed officer of the digital world, making sure that no one tries to corrupt what he holds the digital world to be--a place of refuge and world apart from the real world with its own future--even if it comes to becoming a resistance fighter. He is greatly opposed to what he considers the outside influence of the real world. However, he is partial to the concerns of the denizens of the digital world and takes great consideration into lending his efforts to those certain digimon who have big plans for the digiworld's future. To this end, however misguided he may be, Akira will even assist those less than noble digimon if it means ensuring the continued self-sufficiency and independence of the digiworld, even at the cost of its purity.

He spends most of his time protecting the citizens of the digital world and its natural balance, and while he is no friend of injustice he will however stray from this path if he feels its necessary for his idea of the greater good.

Unknown to him and his parents, his parents' work in computer technologies in Japan since before he was born greatly contributed to the growth and development of the digital world. For this reason, he was chosen as digi-destined even though that title doesn't mean much any more....

Some random interesting facts:
He chose to take up a new name after leaving his life in the real world behind, Akira Loveless.
He's a hopeless romantic, constantly trying to woo every girl he meets--thus "Loveless"
I decided to opt for the 'I don't need friends' neutral character archetype who decides initially that he can make it on his own doing things his own way even to the degree that he possibly serves as an antagonist to the 'main party' but later learns that it takes friendship in addition to courage (the Tai-Matt conundrum) in order to make a difference. I'd include love, sincerity, knowledge, reliability, hope, light, and kindness if I wanted to pay further homage to the first season, but I've already typed too much and like my character I'm lazy. I'd name names if I knew them, except I lost interest in digimon after the third season...I think there was a digidestined who ran around with a cyberdramon who acted this way--like an idiot.
Following with this idea, and because I love the little jellyfish, I decided that Kuramon would be my first partner seeing as how he's a data-type (the 'neutral' between the vaccine 'good' and virus 'evil' digimon). Also his digivolutions are really cool, obviously biggrin

Appearance (for all you ladies who are dying to know what this guy looks like):
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:34 pm
Digimon partner(s):
Kuramon--keramon--kurisarimon--infermon--armageddamon
Gigimon--guilmon--growlmon--wargrowlmon--megiddomon

((I included some things in white as a note to myself. I will add them in later as I accumulate digivolutions and new partners))  

Kisu3

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:38 pm
Hi and welcome to the Island i'm Lief i'm new here too but I still would like to welcome you and hope that you enjoy your stay here. I look forward to our adventures and the growth of our digimon. Later  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:22 am
whee I like you bio on your charcter.  

key25

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas