[PRP] Recovering (Lor'dah and Aka'ula)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheare

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image

Aka'Ula sighed as he lay in the grass, his mind hard at work. There was so much to think about, and so much to do, but now that he was at the pride he had been looking for he wasn't sure how to go about doing them. He had a look of deep concentration on his face as he stared up at the sky, trying to figure out the best course of action.

"What do you think, Ramisi?" He asked, flicking his tail in a slightly irritated fashion. He was beginning to get frustrated with the fact that he couldn't figure out what to do. "I don't want to go around asking questions just yet, but I can't just sit and do nothing."

"You wanna know what I think?" The bird was sitting on the ground next to him, sunning her feathers. "I think you need to stop being so serious. Have some fun!" She offered, "Go out and meet some of the local ladies, or maybe just find a guy friend and do guy stuff. Not everything is a huge mystery that needs to be solved right away." She nodded, fluffing her feathers and beginning to preen herself.

"If you don't learn to lighten up, nobody will like you and you'll have a hard time learning anything from them."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:08 am
User Image

His coat shimmered with the health of youth but his body showed signs of a tough life. The young male lion had been born here but reasons had taken him away from the pride and with those reasons he had failed in his hunting which ultimately meant that his body got used to a certain way of feeding so his body, though fully grown and sporting a full and whispy mane, his body shape was tall and lanky, his stomach pulled up so that he looked almost cheetah like instead of lion like in the body.

His odd eyes touched on the black and white male and his companion and he stopped mid step. He didn't know this lion, didn't know who he was or where he had come from. He wasn't someone whom he could place a name to so he was a stranger. Strangers were hard. He had a link to those whom he knew from his youth, but new lions, even if they had a bird, were very difficult to start a conversation with.

A small blue hawk peered her head out from the silky mane and pulled hard on a strand. "Go and say hello Lor'dah, you can't just have friends who you already know and that guy looks lonely." the blue bird clacks her beak and tugs again at a strand of his mane.

"Okay Fai." He sighs turning towards the black and white lion he tilts his head ever so slightly in a bow. "Uh, hello." He states, not even managing a smile.

"Now smile." She tweaks his ear and shakes her small head opening her wings ever so slightly to brush his mane about.

"Okay Fai! You're embarrassing me!" He sighs managing a very awkward smile at the black and white male.  

Syrius Lionwing

Atheare

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:23 pm
Aka'Ula paused at Ramisi's words. Was she right? Probably not, she was rarely right, but still, he couldn't help but think that she might just be on to something. Maybe the reason everything was so hard for him was because nobody liked him, and maybe he brought it upon himself by being so cold all the time...

"Hm?" Aka'Ula turned in the direction of the voice, surprised to see a lion had gotten so near him without him noticing. Maybe he should start paying more attention? "Oh, hello." He said simply, returning the rather awkward smile. He made a mental note that the bird companion of this lion was similar to Ramisi, in a way... Was that good or bad? He wasn't sure yet.

"Well hello to you both!" Ramisi chirped happily, hopping toward them and stopping a respectful distance from the new lion, staring up at him with happy eyes. "I'm Ramisi and this guy is Aka'Ula." She said proudly, nodding to the dark male who was rolling his eyes at her. "He isn't much of a talker, but I am and I'll be happy to talk for him." She laughed.

"We're kind of new around here, and this grumpy lion needs a friend or two. I don't know what it is but he just has NO friends! Maybe it's because he's ugly, or maybe it's that smell he's got, or even-"

"Will you be quiet?" Aka'Ula snapped, "Maybe the reason I don't have any friends is because you go around telling everyone that I smell bad!" He snorted indignantly. "Sorry about her, she's a bit... Excitable." He sighed, doing his best to look pleasant despite his irritation at Ramisi.  
[IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games