Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Zasadel Viruke

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zasadel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:35 pm
Name: Zasadel Viruke
Aliases/ Nicknames: "Zasa"

Physical Description: Zasadel stands a staggering 6'6, and close to 210 pounds of muscle. He is built to have broad shoulders, strong legs, and yet a calmer more fluent movement, leading to much comical remarks. He has jet black hair to his shoulders and a blue, almost purple eye color. He has large hands, covered in scars and marks from the many fights he was in over his years outside Soul Society's gates.

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name: "Uchū akuryō,-boshi no densetsu" Cosmic Wraith, The Fury of the Stars.

The Spirit of Zasa's Zanpakutoh is that of a man, cloaked over with various constellations and with a dark hole on his chest, seeming to pull in the stars around it. His eyes when glances at feature a moon in his left eye, and a crimson sun in his right. His hair is midnight black, and his hands are pale white.

Zanpaktou sad Not yet Achieved) The Zanpakutoh looks like a very thin katana, the black back and silver edge like standard Zanpaktoh. The hilt color is a simple blue, but with no guard.

Shikai Release: "Kurai yoru ni hoshi no keikoku ni yobidashi, uchū akuryō!"; Heed the call of the stars on the darkest night, Cosmic Wraith!

Shikai sad Not Achieved) Once released, The Zanpakutoh bursts forward into a long scythe, roughly 3 feet for the blade, and 6 feet for the handle. The blade has the same coloration and makeup of a typical Zanpaktoh, but the handle is a twisted ivory. Though rather large in size, It's very light and seems to "glide" when it swings due to its effect.

Shikai First Effect: The scythe can glide at blinding speed, even without Zasa holding it, leaving a trail of "stardust" around it that floats and acts like fiberglass to anyone who inhales it, causing an annoyance and small pains while breathing. It's because of this that the scythe can mimic the movements of Zasa's hands, using the dust to glide across, as it releases a large amount based on how much Reiatsu Zasa puts into it, ensuring that the longer the fight goes on, the more of an edge Zasa gets with his weapon.

Shikai Second Effect: "Suisei burēka"; Comet Breaker.
Zasa can cause some of the dust to form and compact together quickly, launching it in a blue fireball from anywhere the dust is in the air. Reiatsu spent into it determines the size and strength, but it can't get larger then about a foot without consuming a very large amount and leaving Zasa drained, but it explodes on impact and returns into it's dust form, either forcing the target to hold it's breath, or inhale more of the scratchy nuisance.

Bankai: (Not Achieved) Once the Bankai is released, the scythe turns into two identical, only with the second having an ebony engraved in crimson red as its hilt. The scythes shorten, and grow two chains, the ivory one features a moon on the end, while the ebony features a small crimson sun. Zasa's appearance turns into a ghostly figure, cloaked in a purple nightmarish glow. The two scythes allow a "yin and yang" effect, one holding insane amounts of destructive force, while the other holds defensive.

For the offensive, the Ivory hilted scythe can fling and summon meteor showers of extreme density, carpet bombing foes in areas starting to 1x1, to as big as 50x50 with little drain. The secondary effect of this allows Zasa to "warp" into his meteors, able to burst from one directly at the opponent. The meteors can get up to 3 feet in diameter, but no more. The Meteors are labeled, "Hebunrīsutōmu" or "Heavenly Storm". The scythe ability, though, not needing a name to be used, is called "Sutārezāshūtingu" or "Shooting star razor".

For the defensive, the Ebony hilted can throw a coating of purple flames across Zasa's body, burning and incinerating anything around him that gets too close, but the flames cannot leave his body. The second defense summons a tiny sun anywhere within a foot of Zasa's body, and if hit or destroyed will rupture into a supernova, sending a minor shockwave of reiatsu and a blinding flash of light.

(Note, Zasa can only use one scythe's ability at a time, or it would disrupt his "balance". One one has been used, it takes at least a full post AFTER its being switched before the other can use, I'm only telling this to prevent anyone from saying theres no weakness, and because I believe in complete fairness. He can always use the scythes normally though.)

The final ability of his Bankai is self labeled "Baransu uchū no" or Balance of the Universe. Zasa takes both scythes and throws the chains around eachother, fusing them into a double blades scythe, one on each end facing the opposite the other. This effectively doubles his attacking power and overall swordsman skill, and unlocks his final ability, which lashes out tiny black holes wherever he swings, rippling matter for a few seconds before collapsing on itself. It does no permanent damage to the environment, but will drain very minor portions of reiatsu per hole opened and feeds it to the Scythes, in return giving Zasa bit more energy. The holes usually trail behind each back of the scythe, and when it's spinned it can create a large one to absorb most minor and Kido attacks, but at the same time only lasts for a split second due to the requirements of Zasa's reiatsu, with no guarantee it'll even absorb enough to make up for the loss.

Special Accessories: Zasa carries a small emerald pendant around his neck, woven out of various trash items and a small gemstone the newer children managed to make as a team, giving it to him. He holds it dear, and never takes it off under any circumstances. It's rumored to be the only thing that will anger him, is if someone tries to steal it or break it.

Skills: Prefers not to use Kido, but can use basics.

Abilities: (Below)

Proficient Weapon User: Zasa prefers sword to sword fighting over most, and will go to lengths to insure it stays that way.

Strategist: Zasa is very calculated and calm during fights, constantly analyzing anything for a weakness he can exploit if needed.

Extraordinary Intelligence: Though Zasa isn't the strongest nor fastest Shinigami, he is extremely intelligent and able to quickly review a situation and come to a full understanding on most things that would take some several minutes to hours.

Cautious and Fluent: Zasa doesn't attack or fight seriously until first knowing what to expect from his opponent, always waiting to see what he's up against before he makes a move. Every one of his moves are chained together with some sort of plan, and to throw him off shows a lot of skill.

Knowledge based: Though he has a love for fighting and thrills that rival even the legendary Zaraki Kenpachi, He often reads and looks over a very large amount of strategy and astronomical based books, always wanting to learn and add more to his already huge knowledge.

Weapons Expert: Zasa prides himself on weapons and every aspect of them, often going to sparring and demonstrations for academy students to teach new techniques, or to help repair damaged equipment.

Constantly Growing Reiatsu Zasa's spiritual pressure constantly grows and strengthens with the more knowledge he gains and the more fights he gets into. The stronger the opponent he fights, the stronger he seems to get after.

Personality: Zasa is known to be a collected, passive person, with very little cares. He's often the center of jokes and teasing by other Shinigami, but he merely laughs with them. He's the type that goes out to socialize and party..but only if invited. He prefers to be on his own, either training and perfecting his crafts and hobbies, or to improve his already good swordsman skills. He's always there to assist, and has a fond weakness of the elderly and children, often going out of his way to help them if not on duty. Despite his pacifist personality, Zasa is always the first to step up to the plate, regardless if he knows he can win the fight or not. The thrill of combat and the risks it requires causes him to thrive, because he loves to learn, and what better way to exercise your mind then in the heat of a fight.

Biography/History: Zasadel Viruke was a name nobody heard of. He was one of the many orphans of the 80th and lowest Division, Zaraki. He was only an infant when the events of Ichigo and the local legendary "Zaraki Kenpachi" first were heard. He was raised with the care of an elderly man, in a very poor shack on the bad part of down, as the oldest of the Orphans. The man had a kind heart to take them all in, and he always made sure he earned his keep. As he grew older he found small time work in the 79th division, where would save up to try and enter the Shinigami Academy, but many times he was forced to use his funds to renovate their home due to the constant assault by thugs and bandits preying on the weak. It was here that Zasa learned to fight, eventually growing big enough to ward them off without too much issue. Finally, At the Shinigami age of 18, he saved enough to put the payments up for training, and passed through the schooling with flying colors. He was ranked in the top 100 hopefuls because of his scores in overall knowledge and proficiency with a blade, but had low Kido scores due to his lack of interest in participating with it. After finally graduating and being accepted as a recruit, he made sure the first payment he got was to give to the elderly man who cares for him and the other lost children of his area, and to this day stops in to visit in his spare time, usually with gifts for the children and food for the man, whom he idolizes. He still awaits his assigning of a division, but is looking to join the 11th division, because it fits his style.

Signature/Patented Technique: (None yet, though I have a few I would like to have)

Guild Status: (Not quite sure how to answer this lol) Member

Online Schedule: Usually Mid Afternoons to very late Evenings, I'm Pacific Standard.

Now that I'm done with my hour and a half long profile, I'm going to hope its satisfactory bahaha. Let me know if anything needs to change.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:07 pm
I'm tired as hell so I really want a second opinion before I accept it.

That being said I did notice some things.

For instance I say nay to the secondary abilities for both the offensive and defensive bankai blades. Although even on the offensive I am a tad concerned on the extent of attack you are getting there. I mean raining massive meteors seems like a tad too much in my eyes.

Your final ability is on shaky ground as well. I mean that could be a bankai in and of itself. However like I said I am exhausted so I want a second opinion, maybe a third depending on whoever answers.  

Diaku

Zasadel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:40 pm
Diaku
I'm tired as hell so I really want a second opinion before I accept it.

That being said I did notice some things.

For instance I say nay to the secondary abilities for both the offensive and defensive bankai blades. Although even on the offensive I am a tad concerned on the extent of attack you are getting there. I mean raining massive meteors seems like a tad too much in my eyes.

Your final ability is on shaky ground as well. I mean that could be a bankai in and of itself. However like I said I am exhausted so I want a second opinion, maybe a third depending on whoever answers.

I forgot to change the edits I made, let me know what you think. The meteors can't get bigger then 3 feet in diameter, and I changed the ability a bit.

Plus, I added it to where I can only use the offensive or defense ability, not simultaneously.  
BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games