Submit

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:57 am
RP For Len many adventures.

Currently: At a bad area Club, setting up for a gig.

User Image
Len:
Is: Lost withoput his sister, a toy for a DoC, trying to learn to do things on his own.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Absinthe: DoC who had fun getting him drunk. (more when more RP happens.)

User Image
Cynder: New friend (more when more RP happens.)

User Image
Angel: Demon, she is determained to make Len his/her punching stabbing bag.

User Image

Latest RP
Anthro!Sparky
Pixy Max
Len: *watches Cynder, then looks at Angel, and quickly freezes up. That.. was not a formal faekat. He stares at the demon's eyes, to scared to move for the longest time.*

Angel: Oooh, he is yours? He's pretty. How about I borrow him? *She never lets go of the leash, the hoop tightly held in her grip.* no worries, it is only to practice some new slices I learned, I would never touch a mortal in any other way. *Angel was assuming Cynder was something evil herself. She did not look like a regular faekat.*

Len: slices? *looks at Cynder, realizing what she had said now too. Why did she say that? She wasn't the one that put the leash on him, he was sure it was that lovely blonde that got him drunk. He grabs Cynder arm and pulls it a little.* She's a demon, the town is right here. Just go get help.

Cynder:: *flicks her tail slightly in agitation, once, twice, three times now, then shifts her head enough to eye Len out of the corner of her eye, shaking her head quickly, then looking back at Angel* How about you don't borrow him and you go find someone else to slice up? He's perfect the way he is. *she also tightens her grip on the leash, flicking her tail up to where one wing shielded Len from it's view, the flames changing hypnotically, her voice taking on a slightly soothing tone as she tries using her Hypnotic Fire specialty on the Demon* C'mon, you don't really want to waste your time with us, do you? I'm sure you have much much more interesting people that you might be able to persuade in joining you in your fun. *wasn't sure what she would do if it didn't work, since abandoning Len to the demon was out of the question in her mind. She'd never make it back in time with help to save him if that happened.*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:27 pm
Len smiles a little, understanding what Cynder was doing now. She only just met him, but the girl was protecting him as if the were friend for a long time. But, he couldn't help wondering why.

Angel steps closer to Cynder. A soft smile on her face.

"He is mine now," She lowers her free hand, hoping Cynder would be looking at her face so wouldn't see, and grabs the small dagger she had strapped to her thigh.

"And for him I will give you this." She quickly swings the dagger up towards Cynder's chest.  

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:34 pm
Cynder takes a step back, nearly flush with Len's front as the demon steps closer to her. She'd been watching the demon's face, so she didn't catch the knife heading her way until it was almost at her chest. Her tail flicks up at the last minute, attempting to wrap around the demon's wrist, not knowing if it would make it in time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:08 pm
Angel was able to nick the girl before the tail gets a grip of her arm. Quickly she swings her knee up hoping to dig the spike on it into the girls gut.

Len can't help but blush a little with the other girl so close to him, but it fades as her tail moves. His eyes quickly moving to the Demon's hand, to the dagger. He stiffens up a little. But when he sees her knee heading for Cynder and grabs the leash and with all his might pulls back, the hand the demon was holding the other end with getting tugged, making her knee now heading for Cynder's side instead of her stomach.  

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:14 pm
Still dealing with the dagger hand, Cynder tries to make her tail flame burn the demon's hand in an effort to make it drop the dagger. Since she also still had hold of the leash, she was pulled along with Len and the demon, attempting to lean to the side and kick out at the demon, her sharp claws angling to attempt to scratch. "Start screaming now!" She gasps out, feeling the spike on the demon's knee graze her side anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:25 pm
Len looks at Cynder. Scream? Right.

"Help!!" he cries out, looking at the town projecting his voice to make it travel further.

Angel makes a sound almost like a grunt as she flames burn her arm, she pulls, getting it out of the tail's grip and then throws the dagger at the leg heading for her. The throw was rather weak though, as her arm was in pain now. Then she looks at Len, she pulls on the leash herself, a force match stronger then what the faefox had just done.

"Shut up!"  

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:30 pm
Cynder flinches, screaming in pain as the dagger actually connects with her foot. She doesn't loosen her hold on the leash, however, instead hanging on for dear life before snapping that tail at the demon again, the tail almost long enough to reach. She blinks then, having an idea, and shifts the flame directly under the leash, attempting to burn through it close to where she was holding. The fire wouldn't hurt her, personally, since it was a part of her, but if anyone else tried to grab there or stop her, it would hurt like hell. "Scream louder!" She hisses out, trying to block out the pain of her injuries so she can at least attempt to help Len get to safety.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:55 pm
"Help!" Len shouts again, looking towards the town. But the metal in the leash was starting to warm up, and even the collar. He sees the flame and just stares at it for a moment. But then turns again and goes back to screaming.

Angel grunts a little, but even with the pain she refuses to let go. She changers form into her male self to gain a little more strength. Then moves forward and grabs for the little side lock of hair, if he grabs it he will attempt to pull it, to pull her head down as he lefts his knee to stab her.  

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:04 pm
Cynder blinks, seeing the hand heading for her face and reacts, attempting to bite said hand with the fangs she inherited from her Dracolith dad, which would turn her side pony tail just out of reach, still keeping her tail under the leash as best as possible, wishing someone from the town would get out here and help them.

((Want me to toss anyone else in, or did you have something in mind?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:31 pm
(you can. My mind is needed a nap so not working to great.)

Len hated this, he was useless. He tries to scream so more but then hi collar starts to get a little too hot for comfort and he looks at where the flame is, hoping the metal there would weaken enough to snap soon.

Angel growls as his hand his bit, and pulls it roughly out of the bite's grip then steps back. His head swings down at a tilt, his horn heading for the arm holding the leash.  

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:42 pm
((Alrighty. I'll toss in Yuverianna and Madam Hooch))

Yuverianna and Madam Hooch had both heard the screaming from where they were in the town. Yuverianna throws a few starfish in the demon's direction as she gets closer, trying to cause a distraction at the moment more than anything. Madam Hooch, on the other hand, flies her broomstick around behind the demon, then lands and attempts to hit him with said broomstick.

Cynder, seeing the head lower and head for her arm, panics slightly and snaps the tip of her tail towards the demon's face, yanking on the leash as hard as she could at the same time.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:22 pm
(( Would you like to RP Len and Absinthe soon? <3))  

The Worlds Worst Accident

Dapper Smoker

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:06 am
The demon steps back as he trys to move out of the tails way, but the momentum he already had made it hard to do so, and the flame gets inches from his face. He growls but before he can do another attack at Cynder, the star fish land on his face.

"What?" He pulls them off with the hand not holding the leash, then is whacked in the back of the head with a broomstick. He swings his free hand back as the broomstick starts to move away and grabs it, pulling it in hopes to get the girl off balance, then shoves it away hoping it shoves the girl back too.

Angel did not want to give up, He wanted this boy. But if not now maybe later. Too many faekats were getting involved and the demon hated them all. Medaling in business that was not theirs, not letting him get this little dummy to poke holes into.

"Fine." He says and just glares at Cynder for a moment. "For now, no more. But I will get him to play with later." She then glares at the faefox boy. "Stay tiny and weak, your fun like that." He now lets go of the leash, his hand red from the heat. But he runs off hoping before anyone gets an attack in.

Len quickly moves behind Cynder after the leash is let go.

"I'm sorry." He almost whispers.

((you can have Absinthe grab Len now. <3 ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:23 pm
Cynder blinks, looking over her shoulder at Len as the demon took off. "It's not your fault, really. Some people just can't take no for an answer. Although, you might want to toughen up a bit, stand up for yourself a bit more. Might make things like this happen alot less often." She smiles slightly, then starts checking him over for any injuries, ignoring any wounds she gained herself for the moment. Yuverianna and Madam Hooch leave, after making sure the demon really is gone for good, leaving Cynder and Len alone.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

The Worlds Worst Accident

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:16 pm
Absinthe had been looking for her puppy all night, but easily distracted, she followed the sounds of screaming just outside of town. Stumbling, somehow elegantly, into the clearing, she catches sight of her puppy with some kind of demon-looking girl... but the DoC could tell she had no real power. Ignoring the tag-along, Abby runs up and embraces Len from behind, taking him off guard, and announces in her melodic slurring, "Puppy! Oh dear Lenny, I have missed you! And the whips and chains and the green fairies have missed you too!" She hands him her half-full bottle of her signature booze, and takes the leash from Cynder's hands. "I hope you've had your fun. He's coming with me now. And if I find out you've hurt him or put him in danger, I'll smite that pretty lit-*HIC* flame of yours."  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff