Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
tyhier_uchiha's profile thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How are ya bra?
  I'm talle me bananas (I'm fine)
  Be pulling up a big hate (I'm not fine)
  I'm straight (Meh, not perfect not horrible)
View Results

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:01 am
Welcome one and all, I'm Tyhier, Ty for short. I'm a man of many complexities and many interests. I can seem a little of many things, weird, psychotic, crazed, emotional, mean, generous, compassionate, caring, etc. Just no, I'm not really defined by any real persona. I love you all, don't hate anyone, like and dislike equally. Currently 17, junior (was supposed to be a senior, but the reason why is personal and not for failing.). I'm 100% male, since I have a couple of friends with opposite gender avatars, this is incase you didn't already know. rofl

Now as far as RPing goes, I'm avid, love it, love digimon, love anime, love video games, love women (ladies heart xd ). Any questions, so long as they aren't something I can't answer, feel free to ask.

Username: tyhier_uchiha

Name: Tyhier Grant

Life status: Currently self-proclaimed protector of the animals and living life carefree. Most favorite food at this moment is mango and wild boar.

Abilities: Has a wild form of martial arts. Great upper body stregth. Small frame hides true strength and makes slipping by easier. Actually pretty good with a guitar, eletric or acustic. Highly in touch with instincts.

Equipment: Hands and feets, lion cloth and collar.

Personality: Complex, unpredictable, care free, sporadic, and hard read.

Biography: Tyhier was lost during an expedition in the amazon as a small child. He was raised by a pack of wolves, then a group of orangutans, and when he was finally old enough he became independent. With the return of man he was able to slowly, but surely learn English, however he opted for staying in the wild after witnessing the atrocities man planned for rain forests and wildlife. Though his time spent with man has helped him be more technologically advanced and intellectual, he still can often be found using his skills from the wild. Tyhier has so far decided to become the protector of the jungle and its inhabitants. On one faithful night he was summoned to the Digital World, where he became fast friends with a Veemon. The two of them so far have hit it off as excellent partners and been at each others side working as one.

Home: Lives in a hut deep in the amazon jungle.

Alignment: N/A

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:02 am
Veemon

User Image

Data

Digi Wikia

mrgreen

ExVeemon

User Image

Data

Digi Wikia

tyhier_uchiha

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:24 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:27 am
Reserved  

tyhier_uchiha

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:31 am
"We be open, hey ha, how are ya? Our special today be the friendly welcoming platter, spritzed with lime and sent with a side of happy feelings. Lets not for get your complimentary free cookie either mate and a beverage of your choosing. Veemon, c'mon, lets give a warm welcome to all the new friends here."

"Dudes, was up? Name's Veemon, that's Vee to the mon of Digimon. Me and my bud Ty just wanting to wish you a warm welcome into our profile thread and as I digivolve further you can bet your bottom Tamer Points, Ty will update this with a new greeting, maybe from Magnamon or ExVeemon, who knows right? So what can I get ya, besides the usual helping of your awesome~!?!?!?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:58 pm
Hey Ty Welcome to the Guild. Glad that you decided to join us. having a good time so far?

*looks at Vee* Impudent........

sorry forgive Magneangemon, he can be kinda rude around new people.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:57 pm
Muse_Magician
Hey Ty Welcome to the Guild. Glad that you decided to join us. having a good time so far?

*looks at Vee* Impudent........

sorry forgive Magneangemon, he can be kinda rude around new people.
I'm good so far, I must say this is a rather lively basket weave as for Magna, he's forgiven, I love his Excalibur sword, its quite amazing for a beam sword.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:25 pm
Good to meet ya ty and welcome to dti  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:39 pm
Right back at ya dude. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:46 pm
so how you enjoyin bein a junior this year, I pay you got a few blowoff classes to counter act the hardest year of highschool smile  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:29 pm
Well with the fact that I was supposed to be a senior (long story), I'm getting very few actual classes and the ones I do have just require that I make effort, I get an A+ everyday. School wise, I've always hated school, possibly the only thing I can truly say I hate..............meh, dislike, there are some good things, so I guess I don't hate anything. I'm straight with everything so far, just going along with them days bra, just going along.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:13 pm
BUMP  

tyhier_uchiha

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:58 am
Hey man whats up? If you need the help, we can RP in the Digimon RP forum to help yah get your digimon.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:18 pm
Don't I already have my digimon? We get to choose our own RP one or something? (please say yes.) xd  

tyhier_uchiha

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:22 pm
Your profile is all good to me, but if you need further refernce, then just check out my profile.

Ummm, you can choose your own RP character yes, then you can go to the many RP forums in the guild, or make your own RP forum in the appropriate forum.

MagnaAngemon: Yes, i feel like chatting  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces