XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:57 am
Who or What have you noticed fighting in the Capital Wasteland that just begs you to join into the fight???

1.I saw a Deathclaw fighting 2 Outcasts, 1 Protectron and a Robo brain. Deathclaw won....Then I joined and I won.

2. 1 Outcast, 1 Robobrain fighting 2 Yao Guais. Now I noticed this one out of the corner of my eye.. The Outcasts body was flying through the air in a spiral form, I walk over there and the Yao Guais are virtually untouched, so I say kudos to them and loot the flying Outcast and his Robobrain.

3. Supermutants against Raiders. Now I forgot the name of the picnic area, but there is one place that nearly every time you travel to it there is always a fight going on. Its a good time indeed.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:33 pm
It was the beginning of one of my newer files and I was only level 4. I was walking up to the Super-Duper Mart so I can finish the Quest for the Wasteland Survival Guide. I walk in front, thinking that I would meet a few Raiders and all I see is dead Raider bodies. By then I was thinking "Huh. This is weird." I begin looting the bodies when I saw a Red symbol on my Radar. I look up and see a Deathclaw running at me full speed. At this point I went from "Yay! Free Pistols!" to "HOLY s**t." Luckily it only needed a few shots and it was dead. Thank god this Raiders weakened it.  

Rockin Beans

Fallout 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff