Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Cosmic Era (Gundam SEED/Destiny)
Cosmic era Gundam RP units

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zales19
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:34 pm
Ok everyone heres the idea for the RP as far as gundams go, pick your own unit you wish (make sure you get a good picture) now these can be any unit you wish except for Musha mk 1 and 2, Strike Freedom, Infinate Justice, Destiny, or really any other UBER powerful gundam. HOWEVER if you can find varients of these units I may allow them into the rp, with that said the way to get your unit into the RP is simple you write a Decent 3 line Minimum RP based on the following scenarios sad only choise one if you can, if not go for more then one!)

You've just had your colony attacked and you get seperated from your friends/team in the chaos, there are three large trucks that are near by holding Mobile suits, however you've only got a limited time before the enemy forces overrun this area and the soilders protecting the trucks are losing fast.

Your on earth and theres a Destroy Gundam (http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/GFAS-X1_Destroy)
attacking an insignificant city with little to no stratigical value, However its where alot of innocent civilians are, How would you deal with the situation? (RP it)

Your engaged in a Massive Land Sea and Air/Space battle near Orb your squad of estrays are totaled and your the sole survivor. you are on_____side as you _(Attack/Deffend)_ Orb, How are you going to deal with the situation?(Rp it)

now not to be picky but try to make it diffrent from what happens in the Anime PLEASE. Don't worry about spellin or grammer but try to keep it as neat as possible. I will Announce the winners after a predetermined time, I'm allowing for 6 gundams to enter into the RP as of this minute however that doesn't mean there won't be more later, so even if your Gundam doesn't make it this time there is always next chapter. Goodluck and have fun. also leave comments on if you think this is fair and balanced way of doing RPs, if so this way of doing this type of Rp may be used more often by myself or others.

We are NOT posting a new RP in this section this is just a sub event for me to decided who gets a gundam, you also are not DIEING however if you wish to have a gundam you must let your unit in the RP be destroyed, those who don't win will have ther previous unit "Repaired". hope that clairifies any problems. furthermore THE MAIN RP WILL CONTINUE IN THE OTHER THREAD IT WAS POSTED IN, THE SUB RPS ARE POSTED HERE. ok I think that should cover it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:37 pm
Are we doing the rp in here now?  

x-Quantium

Tazzy_Da_Beast
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:06 pm
We're doing this now right  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:09 pm
no to the first question, we'll countinue with the RP until everyone has posted on the new scenario, and yes to the second question.  

Zales19
Vice Captain

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:20 pm
Oh I see! Until "E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:09 pm
I have to die?  

Saviour43
Crew

Trader

Tazzy_Da_Beast
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:12 pm
you don't have to die just your machine
Quote:

You've just had your colony attacked and you get seperated from your friends/team in the chaos, there are three large trucks that are near by holding Mobile suits, however you've only got a limited time before the enemy forces overrun this area and the soilders protecting the trucks are losing fast.

As colony is attack from within by enemy spies. Devonte with his unit are helping civilians escape.
Devonte: is that the last of them
Allied Troop1:yes sir
Devonte:Good I'm going to see what other sections need help.

Devonte runs to the armory to grab a gun and a vest

As Devonte run through the base he notices some soldiers struggling to defend three trucks and there losing. He runs over to them.
Devonte: Whats the situation
Allied Trooper: These truck have the latest mobile suits
Devonte: Well I'm taking one for myself.
Allied Trooper:you can't do tha.....blown away by a stray missile.
Devonte jumps into the machine
Devonte: lets see what we have here
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:05 am
Saviour43
I have to die?

no just your mobile suit. why does everyone keep thinking they have to personaly die?  

Zales19
Vice Captain

Zoey Haruno

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:45 pm
were posting in here now?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:34 pm
Zoey Haruno
were posting in here now?

no its a sub event. I'll update my first post.  

Zales19
Vice Captain

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:49 pm
im comfused do we post the rp here now?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:00 pm
Allster 42
im comfused do we post the rp here now?

Ok the Main RP will countinue in the same thread it has been these otherones will be posted here. just like tazy did thats what I want to see but with abit better detail in the RP itself.  

Zales19
Vice Captain

Tazzy_Da_Beast
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:45 pm
look like no one wants a gundam lol  
Cosmic Era (Gundam SEED/Destiny)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items