Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Hey People :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vilogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:17 am

Hey people! ^^ i joined this little while ago, but im actually plan on doing something here now (not just being a random) biggrin I just felt the need to say that so you know... but yea, so im new but im not at the same time...? anyone know what thats called?? O . o
But yea anyway, i hope to meet some new people... and cheesy stuff like that i think you know what i mean... i dont wanna type it all out >o<

WARNING: i FAIL at spelling, so dont be surprised if i spell really bad. Ive never been good at spelling, and now that spelling isnt a thing we have to do at school anymore, so i wont get any better. so if i spell something wrong, try to sound it out and maybe you'll get what im trying to say? >o<

And also, please dont try to communicate to me like this:
H3y WuU2? iiM B0R3d aNd N33dZ M0neHh Wii1 J0o D0NaT3?
Because then i will feel the urge to chase you with an english dictionary and grammar book and MAKE you read it.
But you know i kinda cant sadly... and i need a dictionary so i can learn to spell :
ONE LAST THING (I SWEAR!! gonk ) I plan making a tank, even if it starts off with really bad low trigger fish or something cause i dont have much gold... and i have REALLY big dreams (aka all those tekteks on my profile?? OX ) but maybe it'll help me get some money without wasting bandwidth on zOMG or actually playing booty grab >.< Donations are loved, even junk from daily chance is great ^^
So yes. now, expect to see me post on random topics you make... ninja
[EDIT]- I used to be It Goes On Endlessly, i got kinda bored of that >.<

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:45 am
LOL!

Welcome... sorda.

We need more regulars. This place is falling apart! xD

Anywho, you can tell by my "Es'S WALL OF SHAME" thread that, I too hate 1337 speak.  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Kane Solomon

Distinct Guildsman

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:06 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
LOL!

Welcome... sorda.

We need more regulars. This place is falling apart! xD

Anywho, you can tell by my "Es'S WALL OF SHAME" thread that, I too hate 1337 speak.

some body please, please kill the person who invented this 1337 language i think it is giving me cancer.

also nice to meet you you you seem like a really nice person lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:00 pm
hi there!! you sound perfectly blunt and i like that mrgreen  

dragonassbabe

Distinct Browser

4,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Hygienic 200

glengrin

Alien Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:30 pm
It is nice to know so many who loath 1337 speech, ugh! Hi there; I am also another "creative" speller, lol!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:32 pm
agreed! YAY! and welcomed to the guild ^^!  

Sire Rose Stryker

Sakura Latte

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:21 pm
Welcome to the ranks of "I hate leet spelling". :3 I cannot read such text myself, and if I have to struggle for 5 minutes to read a post, I am not going to even bother.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:11 pm
thanks all you guys ^^ and i have to put up with 1337 everyday on my facebook... some girl in my class types like that, even txts.... *shudders* >-< it takes so much longer, i dont see the point! i even tried on zomg... it took me like a minute to type, "hey people, im bored' D: no point.. and it makes you look stupid neutral haha

Vilogue

Sanguine Lupis

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:22 am
Hello! I'm new to here too.

biggrin When I'm on Facebook, everyone adds e's and s' to the end of words, and I'm like, Can't you guys spell properly? Which I know they can, cause some of them are in top English.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games