SUGGESTION AND COMMENTS?! COME HERE POST YOUR IDEA

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

roelzkie214
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:53 am
If anyone had A Suggestion and Comment please Post On this thread and Share Your Idea For The Progression Of This Guild.
Guys Your Help Is Necessary.

That is All And Thank You..

roelzkie214
Captain/owner
pirate pirate pirate pirate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:31 pm
ummm, well i think maybe u can start a chess lesson here to teach people to play chess lesson by lesson !! just a suggestion thought XD  

Tenkhai hime
Crew

Interesting Fairy

10,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

roelzkie214
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:16 pm
Tenkhai hime
ummm, well i think maybe u can start a chess lesson here to teach people to play chess lesson by lesson !! just a suggestion thought XD

haHAhAHAhA!
lol... hmmmm but im not so good in playing chess at all.. hmmm but dont worry i will goin to post a lesson thread about playing chess.
and i hope you can w8 for it. ^_^
can i ask you sumthing?? hmmm y did you suggest that way?? ^_^ lol just asking.. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:43 am
roelzkie214
Tenkhai hime

haHAhAHAhA!
lol... hmmmm but im not so good in playing chess at all.. hmmm but dont worry i will goin to post a lesson thread about playing chess.
can i ask you sumthing?? hmmm y did you suggest that way?? ^_^ lol just asking.. ^_^

well cause i thought umm since thiere isnt anything else to do, why not start teaching chess instead, becsue this pose it about chess, and or u can start some event for each month and ppl can win some stuff by doing something specific, i have a good idea, but then i gtg, so i will post it later KK  

Tenkhai hime
Crew

Interesting Fairy

10,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

roelzkie214
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:08 am
Tenkhai hime
roelzkie214
Tenkhai hime

haHAhAHAhA!

well cause i thought umm since thiere isnt anything else to do, why not start teaching chess instead, becsue this pose it about chess, and or u can start some event for each month and ppl can win some stuff by doing something specific, i have a good idea, but then i gtg, so i will post it later KK

great idea... ok, then we nid to invite more ppol to join for the event. im goin to make a plan about that. hope you can help me this way. and thanks about your suggestion.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:54 pm
i have a suggestion for this month event, here is the plan :

Event name : Checkmate me !!

discription : there is a game going on and now , there is the king and few other pieces for both team, , ur duty is to move only some pieces at certain moves , ur goal is to do checkmate in the limmited moves !!

to roel : so u have to draw the board out and decide the pieces and the you post on the event forum for ppl to slove it !! you also decide how many boards you are going to pick and how are you going to post it and how are you going to let ppl to slove it, you also have to deside the difficuties of the game !!

duration : by the end of this month !

prize!! you have to deside waht are you going to give out , and upon what you are going to give out- the scrose, the number of games won or wahtever.. also think if there are too many ppl who could slove the board, are you going to give out prizes to eveyone, also the higher the prize , the more ppl wil lparticipate, !!

good luck with that, its a thought idea though XP

another regular event ppl post is like decidiing winner by number of bumps they post, and manybe donations, and ..well something liek that !! hope there idea helps, !!  

Tenkhai hime
Crew

Interesting Fairy

10,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

roelzkie214
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:20 pm
Tenkhai hime

discription : there is a game going on and now , there is the king and few other pieces for both team, , ur duty is to move only some pieces at certain moves , ur goal is to do checkmate in the limmited moves !!

to roel : so u have to draw the board out and decide the pieces and the you post on the event forum for ppl to slove it !! you also decide how many boards you are going to pick and how are you going to post it and how are you going to let ppl to slove it, you also have to deside the difficuties of the game !!

prize!! you have to deside waht are you going to give out , and upon what you are going to give out- the scrose, the number of games won or wahtever.. also think if there are too many ppl who could slove the board, are you going to give out prizes to eveyone, also the higher the prize , the more ppl wil lparticipate, !!

another regular event ppl post is like decidiing winner by number of bumps they post, and manybe donations, and ..well something liek that !! hope there idea helps, !!

well lol... aHaHaHaH! i really really know how to play this game.. .and well.. hmmm i have a very difficult game puzzle and even i and my chess chap little bro cant solve the problem.. hmm well it is very fit for this event to share our problem how to mate the black king in only 3 moves(lol i will goin to post the detail or try to demonstrate at the town when we have a 7 members to participate) we can lure a lot of ppol through this game. and you've got a good idea anyway. XD
then im goin to start arranging the event this month. but still we nid to invite more ppol to our guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:28 am
Tenkhai hime

STAR!... hmmmmm.. i would like to talk to you about the idea you have posted days ago... hmmmmm..... i just decided to set it aside... bcoz still we need to invite more people to join... and also we needed the guild's members to be active through visiting daily on it... including of our relationship with the members... i need to make them close to us so that they will no hardly participate and help the guild activities. and i think its hard for the people to accept the said event bcoz many of them do not know about chess and few will goin to join,then the prizes will be low amount of gold. and please don't worry about this i still have an idea and still we have an upcoming event this month. and the game will be A common chess game.. i will goin to donate 50k for the prizes to be given away plus the additional of the 10k donation for each of person those who are willing to participate at the said event. so IF there is 20 people who are willing to participate at the event then we can have a 200k gold of winning prize + 50k of my donation so that the winning prize will goin to be 250k worth of gold(example only) and of course people will get interested about it. and will surely join the event. this will goin to be team against team.. yet King against King. And the King who will won the game shall all the members of the team will have a share for the prizes!. but dont worry about your idea i didnt throw it. we will goin to held it nxt month. so i want to hear your side.. ^_^ please post as soon as possible. thanks  

roelzkie214
Captain

TEAM ROELZKIE214

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces