Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
What should i do if i have a NON-Muslim BF?? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Shaffy ll

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:43 pm
i have a dilemma and i dont know how to solve this dilemma..I have a non-Muslim bf in gaia..and i really want to be with him forever..but he is a very strong-faith christian..I love getting to know other religions and in fact i love hearing about Christianity and other religions too..but the point is..how could we be together when we are different in race and religion?? i am not converting myself coz if i am born as a Muslim, i will DIE as a Muslim.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:48 pm
Salam, Syaaf.

If you really love the guy and he really loves you, and you're gonna get together in real life and married and stuff, why should it matter if you two have different religions? If he's a strong-faithed Christian and you're a strong-faithed Muslim, you should each understand each other and be willing to let the other be about it. And if you're a different race, it's the same thing. He shouldn't care and you shouldn't care as long as you love each other, and if anybody says anything about it, tell 'em off.  

Silver Nephil

X Raven Ninja X

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:43 am
Dear Syaaf,

a Muslim girl can't marry a non-Muslim guy or be with him,it's a sin
and that's proven in quraan,and by the way,you can't have a boyfriend if it won't end with you getting married even if he is a Muslim and your parents must know too, and that's proven by quraan too.

P.s. i'm an arabian muslim and i live in a muslim society, so i know much about Islam and i'm pretty sure about what i said, so if u care about your religion and about Allah, then u must breakup with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:21 am
is ok to friend with somebody.
but be ware of relationship neutral  

CakeColour

Dapper Connoisseur

17,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

X Raven Ninja X

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:56 am
CakeColour
is ok to friend with somebody.
but be ware of relationship neutral

that's what I wanted to say,be ware of realationships.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:50 am
X Raven Ninja X
Dear Syaaf,

a Muslim girl can't marry a non-Muslim guy or be with him,it's a sin
and that's proven in quraan,and by the way,you can't have a boyfriend if it won't end with you getting married even if he is a Muslim and your parents must know too, and that's proven by quraan too.

P.s. i'm an arabian muslim and i live in a muslim society, so i know much about Islam and i'm pretty sure about what i said, so if u care about your religion and about Allah, then u must breakup with him.

I cant be with him then...i cannot marry him if we're both not the same in religion..if i break up with him..it'll bring a huge impact on me..i really need Allah's help in this..  

ll Shaffy ll

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:52 am
Look muslim females MUST ONLY MARRY MUSLIM MALES. Not non-muslims.

He must convert before u can marry him.

+ dating = wrong  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:55 am
The_Pathan

+ dating = wrong

Is me loving a non-Muslim wrong..?  

ll Shaffy ll

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:14 am
iSyaaf x3
The_Pathan

+ dating = wrong

First i have a questin where ru from smile ?
And yes Dating is wrong...
His christian..
What will your parents say? surprised
But if you leave him, ..You must tell him about Islam and these things that is Good...He must convert if you will marry or something like that..Sorry but its true that dating is not good..
I know muslims that date redface ...Mostly they are from turkey or these countries...That is veryy open  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:19 am
Cold Fairy Cat
iSyaaf x3
The_Pathan

+ dating = wrong

His christian..
But if you leave him, ..You must tell him about Islam and these things that is Good...He must convert if you will marry or something like that..Sorry but its true that dating is not good..
I know muslims that date redface ...Mostly they are from turkey or these countries...That is veryy open

Im from Malaysia =3
yes i know..but..somehow..something so wrong feels so good..i dont want to leave him..i truly and sincerely love him..  

ll Shaffy ll

-amiyumi1999-

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:19 am
i think falling in love is a normal thing.it's just depende on the person how she/he will control it.. xd (it's just my opinion)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:24 am
ummm....u guys DO know that the main reason a girl muslim cant marry a guy non-muslim is cuz the kids usually (old times) take the side of the father's religion.....HOWEVER nowadays u CAN settle agreements that the children hve to be muslim  

vevettebunny

vevettebunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:31 am
iSyaaf x3
Cold Fairy Cat
iSyaaf x3
The_Pathan

+ dating = wrong

His christian..

Im from Malaysia =3
yes i know..but..somehow..something so wrong feels so good..i dont want to leave him..i truly and sincerely love him..

scream HEY IM TURKISH U KNOW!!!!! AND I DONT DATE!!!!! crying but unfortunatly ur kinda right.....most Turkish people nowadays r really loose w/ religion xP  
Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff