Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:38 am
hey, looking for rp for my soa's.

I'll just say up front that... I get sidetracked VERY EASILY. Due to this, i often forget to come back to rp's and finish them. Sometimes frequent reminders and prodding can help. Sometimes, I have complete lack of ideas for where the rp's should go direction wise. I'd love someone who likes establishing the overall tone/idea of what's to happen. I can write to have my cats work with whatever's going on.

Please forgive me. My ability to create new and original plot ideas is just... an area i lack in these days.

BUT, i really do wanna rp more and breed my babies!

LOOKING FOR CERTAIN ROLES FILLED IN YOUR PLOTS?
Please. feel free to hit me up and ask if one of my lions or my leopardess would wanna fill it. Like i said, I'm failtrain with coming up with ideas, but i can write to fit a predetermined theme easily enough.

also, also wik! I can use both aim and/or msn. guild rp also works for me. if you'd like to contact me via IM. plz send me a pm to obtain contact info. (for anyone who had my old msn; i got a new one for gaia rp)
soa journal

UPDATED: 5/16/12 just updated first post wording to address my rp habits.
UPDATED: 9/9 to include a blurb for Ushokolethi (kiri's familiar)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:53 am
User Image
This is Tarik. He's teh son of Raha and Fatia. He's part of the Tuait'Tekem pride. x3 hehe.. (so excited still!)

: razz ersonality: will determine as I play him. For something super basic to start with, he's a balanced guy. He will be humble as a hunter; but he'll be motivated to excell and do well. After all, as a 'middle' child, he benefits from not being forced to follow their parents' footsteps. However, he wants to be just as good as his elder brother from his litter. He feels it necessary to go a few extra miles to compensate for not feeling special or significant.

WANTS::family/sibling, meeting others.. for friends.. or possible life mates
DONOTWANTS::not sure what i don't want for him. nothing traumatic!  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am
----  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:32 am
User ImageName is Auri
He's a member of the Nchi'Mahadhi by birth.
He doesnt' have a rank since he's too young.

His general personality is that he believes his own personal value is extremely high and beyond his own comprehension and probably beyond comprehension of his pride. He believes this since he was born looking like a giant boulder of gold. He believes his existance is a blessing from a God of such types of things like the earth or precious metals. Of course, he hasn't had any information to supplement this belief other than his own reflection in the water. He does like to spend ridiculous amounts of time staring at himself.

His tribe is huge on music. He loves the music. He dislikes the nightly gatherings since the dark night sky casts a blanket of shadow which prevents others from seeing his magnificent and beautiful pelt of gold. IF he has to be the one to perform for the pride, he wants to do it in the high afternoon where the sun will glint off of him. He wants to perform at the moment when he will look his very best. That way, the pride might see the truth in what he is destined to be.

As for other facets to his personality, I haven't hammered them all out. I was hoping they'd be things he picks up through rp and life experiences. Here is where the need for rp comes in. He lacks a sense of humility and submission towards the community needs of the pride. I hope for him to gain some of these virtues as he gets older.

in regards to non pridal rp, he probably would not be involved in this. From the day he was born, his whole life is within the borders of his pridal home. he knows no other place or people.

own fields of interest for rp-
**rp with siblings
**rp with other pride members  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:11 pm
For your Nchi boy I can offer him RP with his: Grandma, Sister, Aunt, Or father. XD
Just so you know they have grown into the teen stage.XD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:34 pm
User ImageThis is Kiri'ua. In rp, I primarily only refer to her as Kiri. Her full name is usually only used in formal situations or by those in positions of authority. If you don't know her or in subject to her, do not use her suffix.

She belongs to the Suka Fumo Pride. I would really like some pride rp's for her!

Her role in the Suka Fumo. Kiri is a nurse. She is not the royal midwife. I am thinking maybe I can steer her into being the pride's primary nurse over cubs and adolescents.

more information: I'm really at this point am writing many of her rp's from her position of returning to the pride after being away for many long years. Upon return, the pride has a new king.. and a new royal family. Many of the old regime were now gone. Kiri doesn't know a lot of the people there now. Also, she is unfamiliar with many of the fairy folk on the forest floor.
Kiri has a very sweet and kind personality. She'd never raise her voice at anyone or swipe her paw in anger. She often seems to many to be the opitomy of sweetness and tender loving care. However, there is another side to her. It's not a major or dominant side; but Kiri despises canines. She utterly dislikes them. The suka fumo doesn't allow them into their noble class or up on the mountain, but they do still allow them into the pride and into living in hteir forest. Kiri would rather the canines perish than help them.
Her feelings are often fueled and fanned by the other nobles who frequently look down on the forest folk. Since the forest folk are considered of lower birth and stature. There is often doubt among the nobles whether any of them are truly in a bloodline of anyone who descended from the original pride.

my own fields of interest-
**now also accepting interests for mating/flings in the suka fumo. but here's my terms: they need to be a noble and any children would have to stay in her pride. if you're ok with this, feel free to offer someone.
**rp's with children and adolescents coming to check in for routine checkups or after a fight or injury
**rp's where she is frequently babysitting noble or royal cubs/juveniles. I want her to spend her free time not nursing to look after others' children
**rp's where someone on the forest floor might need her to come down to help with medical emergencies or situations of distress
**some situations that involve canines at some point to allow her darker side to be revealed
**if anyone is interested in having her meet some males to be potential suitors, plz know this: now back with her pride. She is a noble. She will not marry "down"; nor will she go with anyone not a lion. She deeply wants to help keep the pride as thoroughbred as possible. Naturally, a male lion with lots of purple would be her greatest desire, but she wouldn't be opposed to someone with hues of blue, white, or gold in them as well.
**any rp's with rogue lions would be considered to ic'ly took place before she returned home to the suka fumo. please be aware that kiri's experience would be written as though it were something in her past. i'm not totally against this, so that i can create "memories" for her.

If you have other ideas or are interested to involve her in something, feel free to let me know. i'm usually open and keen on any good story.

Ushokolethi
His name means chocolate. Since Kiri'ua is born from the idea of a sugar plum from the Nutcracker, i wanted to get her a familiar who would be one of the dances that takes place in the nutcracker. I went with dance of the chocolate. Seemed regionally more close for the african setting.

Ic'ly-Ushokolethi is given to Kiri as a royal gift from the King to welcome her home into the pride. In the Suka Fumo, all familiars are slaves, but Kiri receives him gratiously and treats him like he were her son. He gives her companionship, but also since he is in fact a slave. She has him help her with menial tasks when she is babysittign cubs. Usho hates the tasks that he is required to perform ESPECIALLY when she is babysitting. He finds himself often frustrated with being bothered with their petulant behavior. He is always glad when they leave. Also, deep down, he feels a great deal of gratitude that his master is someone who is kind of loving. He shares her dislike of canines, so that gives them some common ground.

*rp for Usho!
**I will frequently write 'solo' rp's that take place between Kiri and Usho. Mostly those will be between other rp's with the 2 of them and other cubs.
**Really want pride rp for him and Kiri in babysitting situations where he is being pestered by the children they watch over.
**pridal rp's where he meets other familiars in the pride to vent together over being forced into this way of life
** potentially, a mate/breeding with another sengal female... to have babies. but that's kind of out there. xD  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:13 am
I could offer Kiri some family RP. I have one of her nieces.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:24 pm
feylin, that'd be great! I really want to rp kiri more. :3 I just really would like to make a more active presence in the suka fumo pride as a whole. I wanna be sure i'm doing what i can to support activity there.

and kiri is a nurse there. how old is her neice? maybe the neice could come see her for a cut or something she has. she hasn't met any of maua's babies. x3 heart  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:28 pm
Pur's an adolescent at this point, but when Kiri first returned to the pride I think Pur was still a cub. She's more likely to ask her aunt about the world outside the pride, since she grew up thinking that the rogue lands were full of villains and savages.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:35 pm
That's cool! :3 I forget which child you got from that litter now. I went around looking at all the cubs from the pride, so i'm a little confused on which one was which personality. xD haha... but um... kiri has intense dislike of canines. and she doesn't like to have to spend longer lengths of time on the forest floor. She likes living on the mountain among the nobles.

i'm hoping to get her a familiar. i want to get her a male sengal. I have to double check with caj that he's ok with it. i wanna write that the sengal comes to kiri as a gift from the royal family to welcome her back to the pride. he is at first unwilling, but she is loving to him and treats him like a son. when she is taking care of pride younglings.. he dislikes that she so willingly babysits.. and he hates that he has to help them.. as he loathes most of hte nobles.  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:26 am
This is Pur'Jed. And here's her personality blurb:
Pur'Jed is very much aware that she is a member of the noble class in the pride, and extremely proud of it. She will never tire of making others of lower rank perform petty or embarrassing tasks solely to demonstrate that she can. Her favorite targets come from the groundlings, since they are so very different and inferior. Even as an adult, this streak of arrogance (and dare we say prejudice) will persist, though she will learn to be surreptitious in this sport to avoid trouble with those who don't see class distinctions as clearly as she does.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:12 pm
Fey, do you prefer guild or IM rp's? :3 we should definitely do one soon. We can write one with Perjed as a juve, and then we can have another that takes place after she becomes an adolescent. I believe Kiri returned to the pride just after Maua had her litter. and.. maybe Kiri can be that aunt who Per feels she can always go to vent with. x3  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:10 pm
Sure, we can do that. Guild is easier for me to keep track of, but I can do AIM. I'm just not often around for the length of time it takes to finish an RP in one session.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:01 pm
ok. if you don't have it set up by the morning, then i'll set one up in the guild. and post the link here for you. :3 woot  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers