Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply gaian hollywood
the city of all!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narokute
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:48 pm
a city is in need of happyness, everyone is sad and lonely its time for some change in this city we need, action, dedication, love, romance, and a life that isn't so dull so get out there and make this city, this city is ours
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:01 pm
Name is joey just got to the town i am a street racer and down here doesn't look like there is a lot of competition, guess i am making this my town, my race track, oh its on!!!
User Image  

narokute
Captain

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:05 pm
Names ivy i have a horrrible secret and if i ever told lets just say i wouldnt be around to make the city mine  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:27 pm
names cody ready to race anyone

User Image  

switchblade33

Interesting Risk-Taker

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

DM General

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:15 am
Name's James. Everyone calls my General because I'm a Freelancer. I used to kill people for money, now I kill to protect the innocent. No wrong shall be done while I'm around.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:53 am
☆ - мαяgяєт єℓιzαвєтн кℓιηт - ιlιlι

ιтѕ ѕιℓℓу ...
...вυт ιтѕ ƒυη.

♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ - The Names Maggie. Maggie Klint. I Might Be 6 But Im Smarter Then You May Think - ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫

ιlιlι - м.є.к. - ☆

User Image

ThatCuteEmoChickk
Crew

ThatCuteEmoChickk
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:56 am
☆ - мαяgяєт єℓιzαвєтн кℓιηт - ιlιlι

ιтѕ ѕιℓℓу ...
...вυт ιтѕ ƒυη.

♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ - Maggie Rushed Around The Street Corner. "Whoa Close one" She Bolted For An Open Dor And Did A Sumersault inside. She Stopped, Looked Around, And Slowly Crept Up The Rusty Stairs. Once She Got To The Top She Leapt From One Roof To Another. She Stopped And Sat Down, Her Feet Dangly Over The Building. "Cant Find Me Here" She Said Still Breathing Heavy. - ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫

ιlιlι - м.є.к. - ☆

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:47 pm
joey pulls up to the red light and a car pulls up next to him revving up his engine, joey gets excited and starts inching forward and when the light hits green joey takes off, the other car still right next to him joey takes the first right and heads into a parking garage and takes the loops up to the top the car still just right behind him, joey makes it to the top and stops the car pulls up next to him and ask wee the race is to and what are the stakes, joey doesn't wanna go to big so bets down $1,000 and the other racer accepts, the racer takes off and joey jut sits there checks his mirror then hits the switch on his dash board, his car hood pops off and a set of steal blade choppers come out, joey hits the gas and chops right through the guard rail and lands on the next roof top on after the other and right down below is the other racer, its a close race....who will win....
User Image  

narokute
Captain

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:36 am
Ivy watched the race  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:11 pm
The names Romeo, Romeo Atokazi. im here for romance or just to hang, anyone need somethin im your man, i may be a sweet talker, but im a deadly guy.

*walks up next to Ivy* hows the race?  

Rome Atokazi
Vice Captain

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:46 pm
Ivy jumped at the sound of some ones voice "it might be a tie"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:06 pm
"huh, well by the way i know my bud Joey. he wont allow it to be a tie." leans up against a wall "by the way, did i mention how beautiful you look?" Romeo then smerks.  

Rome Atokazi
Vice Captain

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:30 pm
Ivys face turned bright red and she was stupid enough to awnser "N-no" she said shyly and her voice sounded unsertan  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:44 am
Romeo looks over at Ivy and looks in her eyes "well you are." Romeo glances a smile at her and than says "you know ive never seen a girl as cute as u" He smiles again grabs her hand lifts it and kisses the top of her hand ^^ "Im Romeo by the way."  

Rome Atokazi
Vice Captain

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:51 pm
Ivy face turns even redder "I-I'm Ivy" she spit out shyly  
gaian hollywood

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash