Welcome to Gaia! ::

学ぶ日本語![Learn Japanese!]

Back to Guilds

Learn to speak Japanese in this guild! Kanji will be displayed, as well. 

Tags: Japanese, Learning Japanese, Japan, Anime 

Reply 学ぶ日本語![Learn Japanese!]
Need quick help ..ONEGAI~!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x M a y u m i

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:08 am
Konnichi wa minna-san..
I really need help...quick..

Can someone please translate this text for me pleaseee?

"Yes,it was awesome.I am very happy that I could buy so many cute things.And your cookies were extremely delicious.
Everything was like a dream.
And the dance was so interesting....And those taiko drums are really amazing...You played so well..It's so hard,right?
I really enjoyed everything.Thank you very much smile
Yes,it would be amazing if we could see eachother again..I really miss you.How can we see eachother again?"

Domo arigatou~  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:37 am
Translation in my way :
Hai des,sugoi gata.Ore hontoni urashi ipai no kawaii no mono "bought" sorede omaie no "cookie" hontoni umai gata. Zenbu yume mitai<---- this is untill everything was like a dream i to lazy to continue >< sowwie i hope i helped i dont know bought and cookie in jap XD  

Mystery_Usui

Dangerous Hunter

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

KeKeKe!

3,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:54 pm
あの時はいいだった。私をたくさんかわいい物から、しあわせになった。そのおどりは面白い。たいこも。叩くが上手だ。むずかしいね。わたしはあの時が好きだよ。あなたに会いたいよ。どうやって?
どうもありがとう。

I'm assuming this person is your friend when I wrote this. It's the best approximation I could get, so it might not be as poetic at parts.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:51 pm
I'm going to put this blunt because it's how I feel and I want you guys to know in general. It will sound mean, but, if you aren't at least trying to translate it yourself. I don't think you should ask for help at all.
I mean if you at least try yeah I get it, but if you're not going to try to translate it yourself, or ask for help if the translation is right what's the point of learning a language if you can't try to do it yourself.
And if you're a beginner you shouldn't try to do advanced material if you don't know it.  

Snasper
Captain

10,315 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

x Falsi
Vice Captain

Shameless Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:23 pm
Cassandra Reign
I'm going to put this blunt because it's how I feel and I want you guys to know in general. It will sound mean, but, if you aren't at least trying to translate it yourself. I don't think you should ask for help at all.
I mean if you at least try yeah I get it, but if you're not going to try to translate it yourself, or ask for help if the translation is right what's the point of learning a language if you can't try to do it yourself.
And if you're a beginner you shouldn't try to do advanced material if you don't know it.

Kind of harsh, but I agree. Once you get it right, you feel very accomplished.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:05 am
I was just excited to get to translate something xd  

KeKeKe!

3,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
学ぶ日本語![Learn Japanese!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers