Please tell me your kidding? ~_o
View Results

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:36 pm
I know half of you guys are saying "Are you serious?! she would never go out with catapillar eyebrows!!! she is going to be with sasuke or naruto or kakashi! what? i don't care!! *snickers* but I mean if you really think about it, it could happen confused After seeing the episode when they defeated the sound ninja and naruto called Rock Lee catapillar eyebrows she actually stuck up for him and socked naruto right in the face! eek I was like wtf?! that's new to me! Well, not really she does it all the time xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:39 pm
Oh and before i forget, here's a link so you can see how much they really love each other sweatdrop .....well, kinda....

http://fs6.deviantart.com/f/2005/032/5/9/Tough_Love.swf  

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:42 pm
It's just how they express their love, by beating the crap out of each other sweatdrop
Mainly Sakura beating him sweatdrop ......yeah....tough love baby! tough love! suck it up Lee!!! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:57 pm
Yeah, I can totally see it... Of late, on rare occasions when they're seen together, she acts a LOT nicer around him than before, and respects him a bunch. And he's sooo nice!! And tries sooo hard, even when all the odds are against him! I mean, how could Sakura not like "fuzzy brows"?! And Sakura is just the main girl character, so that's why most relationships get centered around her- for a better plot.  

Aurora Marija

invisibIe boii

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:14 am
my theory is that sakura ends up with lee, hinata with naruto and sasuke die alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:36 am
i like your theory  

Inebriated Panda

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:39 pm
yeah, that does seem to make more sence, but as for sasuke he'll probably find someone....eventually sweatdrop or be gay with ochimaru and his gang bang group.....oooo eek , bad joke xp *snickers* whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:37 pm
I don't think that Lee and Sakura will ever get together. Don't get me wrong, I love Lee. He and Gai are my favorite characters. But Sakura is still in love with Sasuke. It doesn't matter whether Sasuke loves her back or not, she's pretty friggin' devoted to him. She gets all crazy when Sai talks bad about him. And the fact that she's still looking for him and trying to save him is proof enough.

Besides, in one of the earlier chapters there was a more symbolic end to the hope of love between them, Lee jumps on a tree and (I think) twenty leaves fell. He made a promise to himself that if he caught all the leaves, then Sakura would love him. But if he missed one, just one, then his love for Sakura would truely be unrequited and nothing would ever happen between them.

And he ended up missing one. Just one. ANGST FOR LEE.

I think TenTen and Lee are more likely than Sakura and Lee. Lee has gained Sakura's respect by showing his loyalty to the people he cares for and by the tough training he puts himself through. But he has not gained her love, and I doubt he ever will.

And, well, that's my opinion. whee

inuyasha2500

What the Pho

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:42 pm
...I dont think sooo. I mean it was that only moment. Rock is cool and flexible but he's still kinda creepy and ugly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:27 pm
No...I don't think Sakura and Lee would end up together. Lee is a great character and all, but...Sakura's too obsessed with Sasuke.  

AZNpyro04

BrAtZ9843373666

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:08 am
~ getsumei ~
my theory is that sakura ends up with lee, hinata with naruto and sasuke die alone.

lol thats a nice way to see things...
who knows whats gonna happen though cuz sakura is in 'love' with sasuke and naruto is to oblivous to even notice hinata..  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:44 am
I don't think Sasuke will give Sakura the time of day! and when she's left all alone with no one else to go with because everyone has hooked up with someone (Naruto and Hinata, Ino and Shikamaru or him and Temari, ect,.) she will have no one to turn to but him. The only one who stills loves her, Rock Lee. xd  

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:19 am
i think sakura is slowly beginning to like Naruto as more than just a "comrade"...i think that over their time together in missions and stuff....she's begun to see just how much he likes her and how much he'll do to save her...she'll end up liking him for sure!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:07 pm
Airashii_Enjuku
I know half of you guys are saying "Are you serious?! she would never go out with catapillar eyebrows!!! she is going to be with sasuke or naruto or kakashi! what? i don't care!! *snickers* but I mean if you really think about it, it could happen confused After seeing the episode when they defeated the sound ninja and naruto called Rock Lee catapillar eyebrows she actually stuck up for him and socked naruto right in the face! eek I was like wtf?! that's new to me! Well, not really she does it all the time xd
uhmmm well first of all.. she strucked naruto because rock lee saved her.. he was nice to her... so basically makes you feel bad and treat them better.. doesnt mean they like you... i mean if that always happen then i guess i like my brother.. which is sooo wrong! also kakashi? you're just crazy huh? i mean thats just wrong.. he's her sensei.. i think he'll like someone older and not younger.. he isnt a ******  

kAzUnA-kUn

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:27 pm
You never know.... cool  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff