Welcome to Gaia! ::

FMG:The Future Mangaka Guild.

Back to Guilds

Aspiring manga artists and long-time fans of anime and manga,your haven is here. 

Tags: manga, anime, japanese, drawing, friends 

Reply The FMG Main
Character Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Haruist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:43 pm
Got a manga story underway? Have a character design you just have to share? Feel free to submit them here.

My character:
Name:Keichi Kobayashi
Sex:Male
Description: Keichi Kobayashi is the main protagonist in my current manga work "Mangaka" which actually takes place in the good ol' USA.Keichi Kobayashi is a average high school kid,with no real qualities,other than his superior ability of drawing manga. Keichi has little luck with the opposite sex. He usually says the wrong things at the wrong times and ends up with a residue of a slap mark on his cheek. He then meets a girl named Kanako Uie,a girl who he once liked,but Keichi doesn't entirely remember her.From there,the issues of daily school life go around as Keichi strives to be a mangaka,and try to get a girlfriend while at it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:44 am
my manga called "sangre seca" only takes 2 volumes xd

my character:
name: allen mouse
occupation: he the invention an application for the PC, he became rich, has a girlfriend who lives ... The story begins in a normal day for Allen, when in the supermarket and happened to realize q has no shadow, like the other people who were around, not afraid, say anything at the other people but leaves the supermarket suddenly appears a silhouette Allen can not see who he is, but defends and escapes gonk  

pakkox

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100

pakkox

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:42 pm
Kei-kun163
Got a manga story underway? Have a character design you just have to share? Feel free to submit them here.

My character:
Name:Keichi Kobayashi
Description: Keichi Kobayashi is the main protagonist in my current manga work "Mangaka" which actually takes place in the good ol' USA.Keichi Kobayashi is a average high school kid,with no real qualities,other than his superior ability of drawing manga. Keichi has little luck with the opposite sex. He usually says the wrong things at the wrong times and ends up with a residue of a slap mark on his cheek. He then meets a girl named Kanako Uie,a girl who he once liked,but Keichi doesn't entirely remember her.From there,the issues of daily school life go around as Keichi strives to be a mangaka,and try to get a girlfriend while at it.

kei sencho I would like to see a picture of Keichi Kobayashi blaugh ... and of course follow the story  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:13 pm
The main protagonist of my story...it's really kinda cliche, but who knows...maybe people will actually like it.

Name: Laurel (Lulu) Chaukner
Sex: Female (Well...actually...)
Description: The main protagonist and a student at St. Maria's All Girl High. Lulu is greatly admired for her talents in sports. However, she hardly ever gets passing grades in school and is known to hate academics with a passion. It's not because she's an idiot, it's just because she has no self motivation for things she doesn't like. Lulu often comes across as fiery and temperamental, if not also a bit naive and boastful. Lulu is actually a guy named Laurence who cross dresses and lives the daily life of a girl for reasons that he claims are 'private and not necessary to know'. He'll do anything to protect his secret, and that does mean ANYTHING.  

nightscapture

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

BingoOttie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:54 pm
I'm paranoid about stories and such, even though mine probably arn't that good, but i'll do my best to share! -clenches fist-

My character:
Name:Uuuh....That's a good question -sweatdrop-
Description: sort of classified. You might like it if you like historic things....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:32 pm
Name: Thanata Carrigan (weird name but she has Scottish and Greek heritage)
Sex: Female
Description: She's a vampire. The vampires live in organised, secret communities, run by their local branches of the Forum - their government. The children go to human schools but have after-school vampire society lessons and all that, like people who go to Arabic school or Mandarin school.
Another important point is that there is a vampire version of puberty, which vastly increases strength and senses. Unfortunately, this also causes a temporary attack of uncontrollable bloodlust, and since vampires are forbidden to kill, it would be terribly unlucky if, say, a vampire suddenly lost control, jumped off a building and went for the nearest human around . . .  

Piemander

5,400 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

kasumi_nero

2,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:26 pm
Name: Minaki
informatioooon!: Minaki lost her soul and now resides in something called a meto-bod(short for metamorphasis body). 7 years ago
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:48 am
Name: Tyson
Personality: He is nice, yet serious and has a sense of humor.
Bio: Tyson was found lying on ground in the middle of a dark plain. He was found by the "Dark-Crafters" and they took him to their lab to train him on their "Side". He eventually escaped one he was 14 and decided to be a Metal-Crafter and destroy the Dark-Crafters. His best friends name is Lucas and he is just a average kid who helps with whatever he can.

(Please don't take my ideas.)

SLAYDN

Garbage Friend

11,725 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Befunfire

Devoted Worshipper

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:19 pm
Main Protagonist: My Magical Girl/Boy Story
Name: Nariko Eto/Lightning Heart
Sex: Female
Description: Nariko is a 'tomboy'. She so bored with her life that Nariko is totally unfazed by putting herself in danger.
Nariko can play any song that she has heard. So a-lot of the boys' at school have a crush on her. rolleyes
That all starts to change when meets, Kin, a purple fuff-ball who takes Nariko to his world. Kin asks her to help free his world from the bad'nes that rule. She uses her 'soulpower' to fight as Lightning Heart.
Yet Nariko can never remember what has happoned when ever she uses her "soul power," as Lightning Heart or not?! eek
A big problem when the bad'on show up on Earth!  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:22 pm
Very nice characters ^o^
I would love to see all of your work when you all finally start your professional manga career,along with my work,as i'm most likely to start at the same time ^^  

The Haruist
Vice Captain

Ruby Jaguar

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:45 pm
This is from one of the many stories i have.
Manga is called 'Kyostar'

Name: Kyostar Hyperiozion

Age: He is 18 in human years but (550 in his species years)

Kyostar is actually from a species of Superior Beings called Synthenonians from the planet of Synthenonia. He was sent to earth to study human life and human behavior. To learn why they become extinct in the future, because his race is actually from the future. He is very emotionless and very intelligent.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:49 pm
NAME: Akechi
SEX: Male
BACKSTORY: in a world kinda like One Piece, but kinda diferent: After his parents and older brother were killed by thives, Akechi was left on his own when he was only eight years old, and began to wander alone as an orphan. Soon after, he was found and taken care for by an elderly man named Ishido, who trained the new naval army recruits in martial arts, and took Akechi under his wing. By the time Ishido had died from old age, Akechi was 17, and had joined the naval forces with no where else to go. After only a few years, Akechi rose through the ranks and eventually became the capitain of his own ship. Then, his country had declared war, and in one of the battles, Akechi´s ship was taken down by an massive explosion that severly damaged the right side of his body, and wasleft as one of the only survivors. After being captured, and made a POW, the camp medic had had to amputate his right leg,(later replaced by a pegleg), and do intense surgery on his right arm which was bandaged (and still is to this day) and barely functional(/ he could barely move it). For 6 years, he attempted escape, until he finally succeded, and decided to go into hiding until the war had finally ended. he was identified. attacked, and searched for many times until the war had finally ended. Up until recently, he´s been nothing more than a drifter, filled with grief and reret. And he had stayed that way, until he was called upon.....
His weapons are a steel, one handed shortsword, and a spear that was given to him by Ishido thathe sometimes ues with his wounded arm.

PS tell me wat u think and give opinions & suggestions plz. i got the habit of just making up characters and making stories for them. I made a drawing of this character before the story, but havent been able to scan it YET...  

II Striker II
Crew

II Striker II
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:50 pm
oops.... ithink i might have gone TOO much into the backstory...... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:25 pm
I ha ve loads of characters, I mean LOADS, but I never write them down. sweatdrop

Name: Don't know; I hate making names for my characters, it's hard to find a cool name.
Description: This girl had a pretty normal life, but one night her boyfriend broke into her house and killed her for some unknown reason. She becomes a ghost but she is housebound so she can't leave the grounds. Time is running out for her because after 15 years of being bound to the living world by regret or resentment, ghosts turn into something... worse. After 14 years, the house she lived in (empty since she died) was bought by a family with a little girl and a boy who's about 17. She falls in love with him, so she strikes a bargin with a shinigami to give her life in exchange for... something.

That's the basic background storyline for his story, but I've got about 6 or so others.

(Please don't steal my characters/storylines. Thanks)  

EpicNixxi

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

BroHanSein

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:10 pm
nightscapture
The main protagonist of my story...it's really kinda cliche, but who knows...maybe people will actually like it.

Name: Laurel (Lulu) Chaukner
Sex: Female (Well...actually...)
Description: The main protagonist and a student at St. Maria's All Girl High. Lulu is greatly admired for her talents in sports. However, she hardly ever gets passing grades in school and is known to hate academics with a passion. It's not because she's an idiot, it's just because she has no self motivation for things she doesn't like. Lulu often comes across as fiery and temperamental, if not also a bit naive and boastful. Lulu is actually a guy named Laurence who cross dresses and lives the daily life of a girl for reasons that he claims are 'private and not necessary to know'. He'll do anything to protect his secret, and that does mean ANYTHING.

I WOULD SO READ YOUR STORY! Have you ever read the manga/anime Maria Holic? It sounds like yours, but Maria (the crossdresser) is ...well, he's evil and sadistic. lol And the story is mainly about a girl who is 'allergic' to men. xD  
The FMG Main

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff