Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
30 hours of driving!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So thats why I was missin again!
  OH!
View Results

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:59 pm
So I had to make a trip up to Oregon this past weekend...which is why I haven't been on....we left last wednesday at 11 p.m.......I finally arrived at my destination at like 1 or 2 p.m. on thursday....then had to come all the way back on saturday.......that was a long bloody friggin trip!!!!!!!!!!!!

However I got to see my cousins which I had to drive another 2 hours to see....but I did it and I'm so happy to have gotten to see them!

Next weekend we (the King and I) Have to get up at like 2 in the morning to go pick his cousin up from the salt lake city airport!!!! THE DRIVING NEVER ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:27 pm
Thats a lot of driving >w<

I hope you drive safely~!  

Saekoi
Crew

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:50 am
Aw thanks! I'm actually the safest driver in my family........which makes people mad cause i go the speed limit....Anyways congrads on getting yours!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:58 am
wow...maybe i should rethink getting a drivers licence right away.
well at least you can sleep till the weekends! (thats what i'd do right now if i were you).
lol for the spped limit thing, your the first person i know (excluding my safety freak parents) who drives the speed limit  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:57 pm
nujumkh
wow...maybe i should rethink getting a drivers licence right away.
well at least you can sleep till the weekends! (thats what i'd do right now if i were you).
lol for the spped limit thing, your the first person i know (excluding my safety freak parents) who drives the speed limit
Well you see I have incredibly bad luck and I can't afford tickets and I have been pulled over twice for terribly faulty reasons. So I drive the speed limit and my cousins say in Oregon the cops are total dbags.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:15 pm
DEAD
ON
ARRIVAL  

DlZI

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:41 pm
I forgot to mention after we pick him up we have to drive back home ovbiously......but first we are making pit stop and camping for two days!!!! gonk Imma be so sick!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:29 am
campings fun!  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:10 pm
........sometimes......I don't foresee this being one of them.......but I will try my best to make it fun! Or at least not get sick!  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games