Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
international burn a Koran day. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merc_scum

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:30 am
did you guys hear about International burn a Koran day? It's being held on September 11th. the guy who's organized it is a pastor from Florida and he claims that him and his congregation are standing up to extremists but by doing this they are putting U.S. troops in more danger by doing this and they are also making Christianity look really bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:33 am
yes..i've heard of this..Im really sad..at the same time angry and furious..i could just go there and kill that guy..IM JUST SO FREAKIN' ANGRY!! stressed how could they??  

ll Shaffy ll

xxblood_princess_marinexx

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:38 am
iSyaaf x3
yes..i've heard of this..Im really sad..at the same time angry and furious..i could just go there and kill that guy..IM JUST SO FREAKIN' ANGRY!! stressed how could they??

same stare evil  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:38 am
Same here ..
I also seen in video and news that Hindus celebrate it Burn ----- day
I dont wanna say Quran and burn togetehr stare
It feels soo..uggh
Yaa...also i am soo angry How can people be like this
RACSITS..rudee  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:29 pm
Just watch. That guy goes over with the match to burn the books, out of nowhere--BAM! Guy in a truck takes him out. That or a bunch of angry people are just going to go over and stomp on his face for a good hour or so.

But that pastor's an idiot.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:47 pm
Ya..I cant believe they do this...
There was a swedish arter or srtist..idk what
He draw people
He draw Our prophet!!!
In a very bad way...
His name is lars vilks...
Many muslims got furious here in sweden!
Even one boy went to him and punch him in the face i think once
than that innocent boy that punched him went in jail
Wthh...
i freAKINg hate lars vilks
Please join this group even if its a bout hate..
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Against-International-Burn-A-Quran-day/133542436687123#!/group.php?gid=118901011473990&ref=search
anyways his a damn idiot racist  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Merc_scum

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:10 pm
iSyaaf x3

In case like this violence will only fuel that fire more and the he will say that all Muslims are violent and bad people, he needs to be shown that Islam isn't about violence and that the majority of Muslims are good people.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:25 pm
Merc_scum
iSyaaf x3

In case like this violence will only fuel that fire more and the he will say that all Muslims are violent and bad people, he needs to be shown that Islam isn't about violence and that the majority of Muslims are good people.

yeah~! biggrin to truly understand and see how beautiful Islam really is, one must be a Muslim..than only, one will see how NOT REAL about wht 'they' said about Islam. Islam is a hostile religion, we do not promote ourselves to be 'VIOLENCE or TERRORIST", coz we're NOT. Im just so sad..to me the Quran is LIFE and i would risk my life just to save it..and i mean it =]  

ll Shaffy ll

ll Shaffy ll

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:33 pm
People are making fun of Islam nowadays..we need to stop this..i cant stand just sitting around and just watch..I NEED TO DO SOMETHING..but what can a kid do?? =/..we have to change how people look at Islam..Islam used to be a religion that was respected and look up to..but now..it has change..this really sads me..  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:21 pm
Cold Fairy Cat
Ya..I cant believe they do this...
There was a swedish arter or srtist..idk what
He draw people
He draw Our prophet!!!
In a very bad way...
His name is lars vilks...
Many muslims got furious here in sweden!
Even one boy went to him and punch him in the face i think once
than that innocent boy that punched him went in jail
Wthh...
i freAKINg hate lars vilks
Please join this group even if its a bout hate..
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Against-International-Burn-A-Quran-day/133542436687123#!/group.php?gid=118901011473990&ref=search
anyways his a damn idiot racist

Yeah, Lars Vilks is a cartoon artist, Sammi. He's probably used to being punched in the face for his art (despite that the kid went to jail for battery, which is apparently a punishable offense in Sweden as well). The man draws people because that's his job and he felt, for whatever reason--I'm not sure what. For that you'd have to ask Mr. Vilks himself--that he had to draw the Prophet. So, he drew the Prophet.  

Silver Nephil

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:29 pm
iSyaaf x3
People are making fun of Islam nowadays..we need to stop this..i cant stand just sitting around and just watch..I NEED TO DO SOMETHING..but what can a kid do?? =/..we have to change how people look at Islam..Islam used to be a religion that was respected and look up to..but now..it has change..this really sads me..

How do people make fun of Islam nowadays? Well, other than my friend's friend Weston calling me crazy, but, then, you have to be a little bit crazy to believe in anything, don't you? Like the guy who first said the world was round.

You could talk to people about it, if you feel like they've been misinformed, Syaaf. That's what a kid can do. You'd sure as hell know more about your own religion than they would, you'd think, wouldn't you?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:38 pm
3nodding indeed~!  

ll Shaffy ll

Heike CODE-02

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:47 pm
idk why they must burn the Koran...how do they feel if we burn the bible???? they must respect our feelings..darn those people..urghh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:21 pm
xxblood_princess_marinexx
iSyaaf x3

same stare evil

samw  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CakeColour

Dapper Connoisseur

17,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:19 am
they act before thinking. stressed

anyway, they dont respect other religion.

the 9-11 is over. scream  
Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces