Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Slave profiles
Kyo *female* ( Need Master or Mistress)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuKuroo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:00 pm
Name:Kyo
Race: Dog hybrid (Has tail and pointed ears)
Orientation:Bi
Bio:Kyo grew up on the streets of a big city, always stealing food and other items to survive. Eventually those thefts caught up with her, causing her to be arrested. Having no one to claim her, and not wanting her back on the streets to steal again, they sent her to the slave market. Kyo is strong willed, though is shy around most men, and some women. She usually tries to cover the shyness up by acting out, or being rash. Which gets her into trouble. Though if you know where to push, she can be obediant She also has a bit of an athetic ability, being able to run fast and use the street settings to her advantage. *Like running from roof to roof, stuff like that.*
seme, uke, or seke?
Uke

This is pretty much how i pictured her, except her ears are pointed, and she has the same tail as my avatar. Same outfit too

*sorry, cant get the pic to load so im just gonna post a link.*

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u248/Paola001_2007/punk-1.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:06 pm
I'm making a new mistresses and masters so let me know if your interested I''ll post a link to their profile when I finish. ^^  

BeautyInBoots

Slave profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff