Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Has anybody noticed that this guild is moving a little slow? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kane Solomon

Distinct Guildsman

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:48 am
well it is and its annoying me cos i like this so much the last thing i want is this guild going dead  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:58 am
Alot of guilds are going slow. Even my favorite roleplaying ones.  

Mister Sexy Butler

v v starlight lunaria v v

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:49 am
not as many people are online these days =/ they could be busy, they could have forgotten about the site, or (the more drastic choice I hate talking about) they could have lost their internet/been banned from gaia.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:13 am
lunar eclipse wolf
not as many people are online these days =/ they could be busy, they could have forgotten about the site, or (the more drastic choice I hate talking about) they could have lost their internet/been banned from gaia.

omg i did not think that possible lol kidding lol i noticed that the only thing that is doing well is the market place lol.  

Kane Solomon

Distinct Guildsman

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:22 am
shinji yamada
lunar eclipse wolf

omg i did not think that possible lol kidding lol i noticed that the only thing that is doing well is the market place lol.

'tis true. Though I rarely see a near 20 friends online at the same time anymore. The most I see is around 10 =/  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:12 am
School has also started for those in it, so most of their day is spent in a classroom. However, I am working on getting some of the activity back.  

ll P W E E P ll

Ace Unknown

6,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:34 am
..User Image

• I'm trying to be more active in the new guilds I joined like this one and DeletedUsername's one.. And FLlCKER's one..User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:39 am
ll P W E E P ll
School has also started for those in it, so most of their day is spent in a classroom. However, I am working on getting some of the activity back.

good idea Pweep ^^ this guild needs to stay alive so that dolphinmania can join epic history!  

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Virgo Whiskers

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:43 am
I know, for me, I don't spend much time online since school has started back up. Classes are kicking my a** hard this year.

Of course, I've never been overly active in the guild anyway, so I guess my disappearance hasn't made a huge difference. But I'm guessing a lot of people are in the same boat as me and that's why things have slowed down.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:50 pm
Lately i've just been playing zOMG, which is cooly. I have fun playing it with my friends. Buuuut usually my friends have work and college to do so no time of course >w< ....*coughs* Me no going to college *coughs* me no getting a job either *coughs* Me wants to be a house wife/mother. *cough cough!*

>.<; but that is just me, i'm sure other ppl have tons of things that they are busy with. i do hope Gaia gets big again. <3  

TeriTeaRose

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:53 pm
Another of my guesses is that people are not online due to the failing economy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:57 pm
failing economy lol. that would be because of governments acting like prats and playing god. but never the less a good guess lol  

Kane Solomon

Distinct Guildsman

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:26 pm
This usually is the time of the slow down, because of yeah-ejumahkayshun.

The MP is seeing a lot of activity, probably due to that one achievement that's pretty OD, and just the pure avarice desires.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:29 pm
Many people have school right now, including me. I post when I can, though. :]  

phallic salami

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:29 pm
lunar eclipse wolf
Another of my guesses is that people are not online due to the failing economy.

This.

Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces