Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who do you think would win in a Sasuke VS Neji fight? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would win?
  Sasuke
  Neji
  Don't care I just want gold
View Results

dragon_sword

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:10 am
Personally I say Neji because if he manages to hit the right spots on sasuke's chakra circulatory system he would not even be able to use the sharingan  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:48 am
i vote neji cues he is smart and cute and sasuke is only cute

go neji! heart  

Yumi Kazuki

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:52 am
They are both good. But Sasuke could still use Sharingan.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:20 pm
I say Neji 'cause he can use Kaiten and his Byakugen is cool.

Other reasons I say Neji is because he's got pretty hair and I don't like Sauske much.  

Curious Koneko

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:37 pm
Sasuke could so wipe the floor with him! cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:43 pm
Neiji has a good adventage because they are both close range fighters and Neiji is a master of close range fighting! wink  

Doom_Doctor

Mimoto Kawasari

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:22 am
One thing, what is this Kaiten ability? Never heard of it? Please explain. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:25 pm
Neiji biggrin  

Doom_Doctor

invisibIe boii

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:19 am
I think sasuke is stronger than neji overall but neji's attacks are more effective  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:20 am
Neji. No competition. A few pokes to Sasuke's chakra system, and he's as usless as a rag.  

Oo+Nerd.Next.Door+oO

Oo+Nerd.Next.Door+oO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:22 am
[Love Hina] Keitaro
One thing, what is this Kaiten ability? Never heard of it? Please explain. biggrin

I believe Kaiten is his Divine Whirl. He releases charkra from all the chakra holes in his body, and spins at high speed, making an absolute defense much like Gaara's. I think. Or it could be something totally and completely different. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:50 pm
WELL. Byukagan is said to be a 'spin off' of the Sharingan. Meaning that Sharingan can be looked at as being stronger. But I think in term of strategic battle, Neji would win. I dunno how much Sasuke's advanced though, he might be at Neji's level right now. I wish he'd hurry & show up in the manga...without a starfish on his face, preferably.

AND TO ELABORATE on Kaiten... Hakkesho Kaiten (Eight Trigram Palms Heavenly Spin) is the move they're talking about.  

Sakunomiya

Mimoto Kawasari

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:15 pm
Aaaah, so I see. In one of my Fanfiction kind of thing, I made my character a member of the Hyuuga Clan. (with some minor adjustments, that being the Sharingan ability due to his other eye)

I knew that the Byakugan allows one to see long distances, as well as for them to see 360 degrees around them. But I have never heard of this Katien ability, is that part of the Hyuuga Clan traits? Or is it a Jutsu/attack that only Neji himself has? neutral Seems interesting.. I would want to learn more about this ability, as well as the Hyuuga Clan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:29 pm
When that huge a** ying/yang symbol shows up under Neji & everything turns black & green, that's kaiten.

All of Neji's offensive/defensive moves: Byukagan, Juken (offensive, the style he/Hinata share in battle), Hakkesho Kaiten (Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin), Hakke Rokujuyon Sho (Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms), Hakke Kusho (Eight Trigrams Empty Palm), and the anime added 1 more for show, which is Eight Trigams 128 Palms.

Byukagan is pretty much needed to do this move. Hinata cannot most of those, but she has Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty Four Palms. That's only in the anime as well though...and you know that Byukagan's only weak point is behind the first thoracic vertebra. Errr, I hope that cleared up something. ^_^  

Sakunomiya

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:34 pm
Sunas
WELL. Byukagan is said to be a 'spin off' of the Sharingan.

Actually its the other way around. The Sharingan come from the Byakukan.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff