Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
The Nuntnfancy Project (TNP) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

090Freak090

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:41 am
Alright ladies and gents, if you don't know it's about time you ind out. Great Youtuber, Nutnfancy, great independent reviewer of gear who doesn't focus on any of the marketing hype or "group think" (like glocks kB!) he has put out so many vids (Edging on 700) and has so many followers that when he puts out a good review companies have been know to sell out of the item in a week from being previously way over stock. Companies like Davidsons (Gallery of Guns), Impact Guns, Silencerco, and Action Targets, have even had him come to their factories and warehouses because of his huge success. Most importantly all the things he reviews are items that are "High Value" great price for a great product. you will not see him reviewing a $1,500 trijicon or $3,000 POF, hell he won't even review Surefires because of the pricing on them. He has been staying true to his mission statement of low cost (for what it is), high quality, and good customer service (When referring to a company). He has cut deals with many people to give discounts to his viewers and a few have agreed.

He also has foundational vids that talk about the mind set behind owning a gun, carrying it, first aid, life, almost everything except politics.

Check him out on youtube Nutnfancy  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:48 pm
He does good videos, I don't know why /k/ hates him so much.  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

090Freak090

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:06 pm
Sgt Buckner
Probably because anything 4chan hate anything good?

Some people seem to think that he is all about himself when he mentions how much weight his reviews have on the market. Now, this can come off as being a bit conceited, but what he says i true, ActionTarget went from being 300% over stock to being back ordered after one of his reviews, and the same happened for other companies he has praised. Fitzen's "Wrist Armor" (Paracord bracelets) are in such high demand now he can't put them out fast enough. But because he carries that kind of weight as a third party review of gear I think he has earned the right to boast a little in order to let people (companies mostly) understand that even though they may never have heard of him he is a huge presence and could really help them if they cut TNPrs a deal. Also he has never strayed from his original mission statement of reviewing great gear for good prices from people that take care of their customers.

Urban dictionary Def #2 says he is egotistical and a mall ninja. Egotistical, maybe but not beyond any degree that he has earned through his success. Mall Ninja? he praises keeping it simple light and effective, he doesn't run lasers and a 20lb gun...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:37 pm
Sgt Buckner
Because /k/ is part of 4chan. You need no reason beyond that.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:14 pm
Sgt Buckner
Because he ACTUALLY owns guns.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:39 pm
Fresnel
Sgt Buckner
Because he ACTUALLY owns guns.

I ******** lol'd  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:16 pm
he does some good reviews.

but he is a little bit of a mall ninja.

run and gun is not a tactic well suited for survival in WROL

gun and run is more like it... get the hell out, dont charge at the enemy  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:33 pm
Recon_Ninja_985

User Image  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:44 pm
Fresnel
Recon_Ninja_985

User Image

I meant gun and run as in a retreating standpoint, guerilla tactics is smarter than an all out suicide charge....

as in pop of a few rounds and get the hell out, dont advance.
live to fight another day  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:33 am
he has said time and time again that it is:
1) just a way to have fun (I bet it is a lot o fun)
2) good for checking your system for flaws (has proven effective)
3) to increase someones ability to fire accurately while under stress.

Now the whole run in gun may seem a bit mall ninjaish, but we sit in here and talk about what kind of gear we would run if we had to bug out, what kind of holsters, vests, bag, and other gear we would use if SHTF. He talks about all that stuff in the same way we do, except he actually goes out and tests it to at least some degrees and irons out the flaws he runs across or finds a way to work around it....

So, we are more mall ninja than he is, by far.  

090Freak090

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:38 am
090Freak090

Now the whole run in gun may seem a bit mall ninjaish, but we sit in here and talk about what kind of gear we would run if we had to bug out, what kind of holsters, vests, bag, and other gear we would use if SHTF. He talks about all that stuff in the same way we do, except he actually goes out and tests it to at least some degrees and irons out the flaws he runs across or finds a way to work around it....

I disagree with the majority of that.
including that last one  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:46 am
Recon_Ninja_985
090Freak090

including that last one

ok, YOU may not, but a lot of us do, and for those that do, we are. I will admit it.  

090Freak090

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:01 am
090Freak090
Recon_Ninja_985
090Freak090

including that last one

ok, YOU may not, but a lot of us do, and for those that do, we are. I will admit it.
just not really a believer of the cross draw vest and duracoating every gun and piece of equipment I own.
As a civilian I dont need to dress in full multicam or ACU in full battle rattle just to go practice shooting, I already did all that when I had to.
if you want good training seek out classes and instructors for the real deal, not youtube.

theres more that bothers me that I dont feel like getting into.

I do admit that I like the gun reviews, and some of the vids are entertaining but I would not take to heart any of those points in the TNP training vids,certain gear,and other nonsense like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:14 am
do you know what training scars are? its like a bad habit.

do enough of something you'll develop a tendency to do it subconsciously.

train how you intend to fight, you'll end up taking a tendency fighting that way.

the whole run and gun thing goes against the philosophy of bugging out and surviving.

trust me, you do not want to charge toward the military in WROL no matter how many people you have fighting beside you, they are armored,better equipped and have all kinds of devices for seeing you through fog and smoke, in the night and even behind certain objects.
if you are going to fight a battle like that you turn to guerrilla tactics or just total avoidance
just as our enemies overseas have learned to do.
the ones that try to carry out assaults are usually stopped almost immediately.  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers