Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vestiges of Sleep || [[Hangout]]

Back to Guilds

A hang-out guild that includes everything from roleplaying to magic. 

Tags: Hangout 

Reply Vestiges of Sleep || [[Hangout]]
Introductions are in order...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unwritten Text
Captain

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:24 pm
Hey, all, it's Unwritten Text again.
Lessee... Well, I guess I'll start with the obvious... and say I'm your Guild Captain. ARRGGGHH. ;D [/reference to Dragon Age's Zevran]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:01 pm
ƒℓγ мε τσ τђε мσσи,
_» » ℓετ мε ρℓαγ αмσиg τђε ѕταяş.

So, VoS, you can refer to me as Skittle, Skitt, Boss, or your Highness. Take your pick. I am the Vice Captain of this here ship. Disobey and I'll make walking the plank seem mundane.

I'm a selfish, self-indulgent, self-gratifying opportunist and completely unashamed of it. My sense of morals and values is more than just slightly skewed and my train of thought is usually composed of nothing but detours and tends to skip stops altogether. It most commonly indicates that my mouth or fingers aren't keeping up with my brain, or that I just don't care for it. I'm an equal opportunity a*****e with a penchant for instigating arguments and other mayhem. I can be a b***h, but always a fair b***h. I'm crude and often vulgar; I wash my sailor's mouth with sea water. I love innuendos, I'm sure you can already guess what kind. They're just so much fun to keep building on, I can't help myself.

Wow.. I sound like a horrible person, but I don't think I am. To redeem myself: I love to read. Ask me about books. And... and... No, that's it.

Remember: I'm always lurking in the background. Always.

Radioactive Skittle
Vice Captain

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Vestiges of Sleep || [[Hangout]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items