Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Movies/TV/Film
Twilight vs True Blood

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you like better?
  True Blood!
  Twilight!
  I can't decide!!
View Results

Flamemylove

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:16 am
I have read the Twilight Saga, but I haven't read the True Blood series. However, I watch both movies/shows avidly.

I'm having a difficult time deciding which I think is better, so here's my question:
Which series do you think is better and why?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:48 am
I find Twilight to be predictable, so I prefer True Blood. Bella and Edward's attraction is very simple, while Sookie and Bill have to struggle to make it work.
I don't have money to buy books, so my boyfriend just downloads movies for me all the time. I haven't read either series.  

v74

Kikis Flying Delivery

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:28 pm
True Blood has too much action for my taste. I prefer Twilight, but then again, I prefer romance over action when it comes to almost anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:59 pm
Hm, one hackneyed, mythologically inaccurate piece of film/ "literature" following in the vampire craze or the other. Tell me, if a "vampire" has absolutely nothing in common with the mythological vampire than the fact that it drinks blood, then why not just call ticks and mosquitoes vampires? They have every bit as much in common as the mythological vampire as your Edward Cullen trash.
I can't decide which is less repugnant. I have been more successful in avoiding True Blood than Twilight, for who on earth can escape the latter tripe? It's hard to imagine much of any element being even worse than sparkles.  

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Kikis Flying Delivery

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:32 pm
Matasoga
Hm, one hackneyed, mythologically inaccurate piece of film/ "literature" following in the vampire craze or the other. Tell me, if a "vampire" has absolutely nothing in common with the mythological vampire than the fact that it drinks blood, then why not just call ticks and mosquitoes vampires? They have every bit as much in common as the mythological vampire as your Edward Cullen trash.
I can't decide which is less repugnant. I have been more successful in avoiding True Blood than Twilight, for who on earth can escape the latter tripe? It's hard to imagine much of any element being even worse than sparkles.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Are you always so rude in this guild?  
Movies/TV/Film

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games