Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RuneScape Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Runescape, Gaming, Gaia, Active, MMORPG 

Reply Group Organization (Parties & Events)
looking for alcing buddys

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fat hauser2

4,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:32 pm
my rs name is why me god, i am currently at 90 mage and i am alcing my way to 99. recently i almost gave up on my road to 99 goal because i sat for hours mindlessly clicking without talking to anyone. im looking for fellow alcers to talk to so i dont end up quiting this. i usally am located in the bank basemment of varrock closest to the ge,.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:46 pm
Just make your window really, really small so only the alch button can be seen... then open up a movie. Voila, two hours of alching done with absolutely no boredom.  

Sieffre

Wheezing Genius

7,450 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Santa U-Haul

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:27 pm
Use an auto clicker ahaha >.> Sorry, couldn't help the botting joke =/  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:49 pm
fat hauser2
my rs name is why me god, i am currently at 90 mage and i am alcing my way to 99. recently i almost gave up on my road to 99 goal because i sat for hours mindlessly clicking without talking to anyone. im looking for fellow alcers to talk to so i dont end up quiting this. i usally am located in the bank basemment of varrock closest to the ge,.
Hello! My first 99 was Magic. It was a love hate relationship, I'd recommend Superheating, in overall terms it's more xp for what you pay for even though you have to be next to a bank. Otherwise my last levels I did do alching. I'd actually recommend doing what Sieffre said, watch something while doing it, otherwise, stand somewhere populated where you can find a conversation.  

Aicas
Captain

fat hauser2

4,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:23 pm
well i do have movies playing on my tvi just need compony to be honest lol you can only watch movies over and over so many times before you reicte the entire movie without looking at it  
Group Organization (Parties & Events)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games