Reply Naruto Guild
Gaara's strength

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agenta

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:40 pm
Sure, Gaara rocks in his ninjutsu, but how good is his taijutsu? It would probably have no necessity because of his sand protection but look at what happened between him and Lee. Should Gaara retrain?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:00 pm
I would have to agree that Gaara isn't the strongest person when it comes to his physical abilities. However, keep in mind that he does have that lovely little creature inside of him. Also, Lee only beat Gaara (we all know he did) because of the Lotus technique, which isn't suposed to be tough to anyone. If not for that, I would say that Lee would have died. Lucky for us, he didn't.  

dragonalliance

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:25 pm
i'd have to say that gaara wouldnt be quick...but im sure his impact would be really hard... (and a little sharp cause all that sand... sweatdrop ) but he wouldnt be able to move well either...cause the armor of sand...and probably...if he were ever to punch...his shield of sand would probably kick in first... ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:27 pm
gaara's good but... deidara destroyed him with his own sand... maybe ichibi has its weaknesses?  

the_fourth_hokage

invisibIe boii

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:33 pm
who cares about his strength, he's hot heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:00 pm
Gaara's not physically strong. He's almost nothing without his sand. Heck, if he didn't have his sand, then Lee would have definitely beat him.

Too bad he does have his sand, though. That's all he really needs.  

AZNpyro04

Doom_Doctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:00 pm
the_fourth_hokage
gaara's good but... deidara destroyed him with his own sand... maybe ichibi has its weaknesses?

Of course it has its weaknesses, but then gaara only lost to Deidara because he was trying to porotect his village, duh!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:05 am
AznPyro04
Gaara's not physically strong. He's almost nothing without his sand. Heck, if he didn't have his sand, then Lee would have definitely beat him.

Too bad he does have his sand, though. That's all he really needs.

But that's like saying...if ice cream doesn't have cream, it would just be ice...
Gaara has sand as a strength, and that's moulded him into who he is. Without his sand he'd be ...not Gaara. And if he knew what would happen if he didn't have hhis sand, I"m sure he would be very trained in taijutsu as well. Heck, if he didn't have his sand, he'd just be another cute and loveable bishounen.  

Agenta

Reticence

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:42 am

If it werent for his personality and a few other traits, I dont
really consider myself a true fan of Gaara. And this topic is basically
the main reason. Sure, everyone in the series has some sort of
background ( and I agree with the 'ice cream' metaphor ) but as
some have said, without his sand he would probably be quite
useless... Dont get me wrong though...

I LOVE GAARA !! ( With a burning passion ) *Lawl*

But these doubts in him as a true favorite of mine is why I am not
a true fan. I just hop he gets some more time to shine to show us that
hes not as full of himself as most may think. Yay Gaara. Heh...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:17 am
Gaara is cool.....and loveable((in a way>>)).....but still......hmm.......i will put more thought on this....  

Tantarian

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff