Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matt Bissett

5,300 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:22 pm
The new album is out. I got it on my xbox, mp3, laptop, and the disc so i am listening to it all that i can. The sounds are different than expected but they all fit together on the album and they do it well.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:59 pm
Yeah, I've been a fan of LP for awhile now and I can definitely see a change of direction with their music which is a good thing. you don't want to keep doing the same stuff..it gets old. I love all their songs and I will continue to support them. A Thousand Suns was AWESOME and I can't stop replaying it, its just THAT good. smile  

LP1000SunsGurl

1,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXZac_The_ZombieXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:03 am
as i've wrote on itunes on how ppl are saying this is not LP i disagree i mean youve seen eminem lil wayne kanye west etc trying new stuff but it's all from the same person/band theyre just trying new stuff and it works well they just cant accept changes but sometimes changes are good which in this case its good mrgreen LP forever and ever my favorite band  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:17 am
To me it's kinda a gay album.  

EmoMetal 99

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

satellite23

Desirable Phantom

5,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:44 pm
I just got ATS and I must say............if we all give it a little time, it may turn out to be their best album yet. The lyrics are compelling. The sounds are wicked awesome. The non-lyrical songs are great. It's their longest of the main 4 cds so far at 15 songs. Very apocalyptic and dark. At the beginning of the lyrics shett, they wrote a message and I bvelieve that everything they said is 200 percent true. Amazing album.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:56 pm
I was surprised by how they sounded when I got the cd but, im now in love with it. Best album yet!!!  

sanderlp

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Minifish08

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:11 pm
I love it!! It's a concept album, and I haven't heard of many nowadays, and it's sounds so dark it sometimes gives me chills when I listen to it sweatdrop Definately my favorite! Don't get me wrong, I love the other albums so freaking much, but this one.. Is different in a good way xp Love the songs on it, and I can listen to the entire album every morning before school.. Such a great way to start the day xd Hope they keep up the good work!! They did inspired me to learn the piano biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:34 pm
I only like one song on it "The catalyst" Which is a cool song.  

41truth

7,475 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Sweet-Mariann7

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:52 am
Doctor-who-fan10
I only like one song on it "The catalyst" Which is a cool song.

heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:37 pm
Streetfighter 90
To me it's kinda a gay album.

HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH A THING!!!! scream gonk crying  

Thisiswhy1doesnot

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Linkin Park Fans Of the 21 Century

Manage Your Items