Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
In Regards to Pokemon Black and White... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one do YOU want?
  Black
  White
View Results

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:49 pm
Okay, so I have the JPN version of Pokemon White. Does anyone have any thoughts on the new 'Dex and other stuff with it? I'll contribute my own thoughts as I get further into the game.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:38 pm
I like the Zebra
He's black and white just like the game
but he's electric

that is all  

Jonnnn

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:56 am
The chandelier with Shadow Tag will steal your soul.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:37 am
Nobody here posted the serebii list?

>_>

And that mole looks awesome.  

pathetic_negi_magician

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:59 am
The only thing is that they're really going overboard with the amount of potential legendaries.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:22 pm
dracokagebuyo
The only thing is that they're really going overboard with the amount of potential legendaries.

This. >_>

I'm also concerned that some of the things are just not original or innovative designs. At all.  

pathetic_negi_magician

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:32 pm
13 legendaries isn't that excessive, really. (wait, yes it is)

I think it's pretty obvious that the overall power level of Pokemon is going up. When GF is throwing around 120+ base stats like they're nothing, things are probably going to get rowdy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:45 pm
darkslasherX
The chandelier with Shadow Tag will steal your soul.

unless I get to it first >.>  

Pent and Ten

Moonlight Shapeshifter

pathetic_negi_magician

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:44 pm
I've seen all of their base stats...

What the heck, they basically said "everything that wasn't OU or Uber before is barely even UU tier" with those stats and abilities.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:50 pm
pathetic_negi_magician
I've seen all of their base stats...

What the heck, they basically said "everything that wasn't OU or Uber before is barely even UU tier" with those stats and abilities.

I know what you mean, with all those crazy stats, but lots of old Pokemon got amazing new abilities through the Dream World, too... Magic Guard Alakazam, Speed Boost Blaziken, Drought (!) Ninetales, Drizzle (!!) Politoed, and more... Those I just listed are all currently UU/NU, as well, and likely to become OU/uber. Also, Ice Body Dewgong... can anyone say "the new Stallrein"?  

darkslasherX
Crew

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:49 am
Yeah, Gamefreak went a little overboard I think. Too many legendaries, WAY overpowered Pokemon Stats and Abilities too. All it's gonna do is make the metagame more stale and repetitive than it already is. People will just use the same Pokes and themes (Sunny Day and Rain Dance teams will skyrocket if the info on Politoed and Ninetales is true). I think they're running out of ideas, and I agree with negi on the lack of originality. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:17 pm
I just wanted to remind people that there is a zebra, since no one seems to understand what this means for pokemon.  

Jonnnn

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:45 am
Jonnnn
I just wanted to remind people that there is a zebra, since no one seems to understand what this means for pokemon.

It's not just any zebra... it evolves into a super-manly uber-zebra!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:56 pm
darkslasherX
Jonnnn

It's not just any zebra... it evolves into a super-manly uber-zebra!

And of course, Nintendo's been on a rampage getting all Pokemon B&W images off of the internet. >_>

I didn't bother saving pics.

Oh, and can someone briefly explain the Dream World to me? I tried understanding what Serebii said, but still don't get it...  

pathetic_negi_magician

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:07 pm
Just read the candle's movepool and stats. Probably a good idea to ban this ******** you gamefreak  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff