11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:56 am
User Image
Name:Auckmezellow.
Orientation: (This is a gay guild)
Bio:Not much is known about this mans past, but that he came here last year to teach.
Sub/Norm: Norm.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:29 am
User Image

Hassmakairu slowly opens the door to this room, hesitent and not knowing exactly what is on the other side. He doesn't look inside and keeps his gaze in the hallway.

"Excuse....me....is there anyone here? I'm...not exactly sure this is where I am supposed to be...."  

what_be_da_time

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:32 am
User Image "You are in preforeplay and dating...How may I help you?" Auc called.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:39 am
User Image

Hassm didn't say anything at first, biting down on his thumb nail in nervousness. After a few moments, he was becoming afraid of the other person. Thinking they might get angry if he did or said nothing, he slithered in about a foot into the class room. "I think I am lost. This is my first day here and the area is quite new to me...." He slides his tail all the way in the room and closes the door behind him. In his nervousness, he almost shuts in on his tail.  

what_be_da_time

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:42 am
User Image "What is your name? I will tell you if you are in my class" he say smiling. He was a helpful if overly sexual creature.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:46 am
User Image

In a small fleeting moment of pride before going back to being nervous, he spoke his name. "I am Hassmakairu." He slightly bowed, lightly touch his hand to his chest where only three of his fingers elegantly fell to touch his skin. When lifting back up he managed a smile, even in all of his nervousness. "May I ask...for your name?"  

what_be_da_time

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:49 am
User ImageAuc smiled. "I am Auckmezellow, but you may call me Auc or Auck if it pleases you" He said. "Oh..you are in my class, lucky you".  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:55 am
User Image

Hassm's spirit's seemed to go up a little and at the same time, a little bit of nervousness vanished. "Really? aahhh, I must say that is a relief to hear..." then he became puzzled. "Wait, you said 'lucky me'....what did you mean by that? Am I lucky to have found my class? I mean....yes, I am." He seemed to have suddenly confused himself as he tries to go over it again in his mind. A hand rests on his hip while the other scratches his scalp.  

what_be_da_time

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:59 am
User Image"Naa, you get to learn kissing from me" He said, smirking. "Thats why you are lucky".  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:04 am
User Image

Surprised at his teacher's remark he falls silent and turns a little pale. "Ex....exc.....excuse me? This is a class....room.....for.....kissing?!" He looks around the classroom for a few moments and takes in the surroundings. That's when it dawned on him that this was no ordinary school. "T....Teacher....what is this school for?" he said, as he turn back to face his teacher, now more nervous as ever.  

what_be_da_time

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:07 am
User Image"Umm..everything...this is the west wing..the kink and sex part...." he said, blinking.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:14 am
User Image

Hassm didn't seem too keen on this school being about sex, including the fact that this particular wing he was assigned to went a little beyond what he knew. "Uhmmm...teacher...I mean Auc...I seemed to have enrolled at the wrong school...see...I was actually..." He paused, rubbing the back of his head and looking around again he began to deeply think about his true agenda. Suddenly he wasn't so nervous as he re-thought everything. Maybe learning about sex isn't so bad. He, after all, didn't even know the first thing about it. He faced his teacher once again and smiled. "Actually, this might be an interesting experience."  

what_be_da_time

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:22 am
User Image Auc smiled. "OK..lets start" He walked up to the boy, his sexiness up to the max and bent down, licking his lips. "Please, let me kiss you" he said in his sexiest voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:28 am
User Image

Hassm's face instantly lit up in red. "Uh...uh...s....sure...." His blushing intense and body temperature begining to rise. He was just so embarrased and surprised that he would learn right away with such forwardness. He stood there waiting for something to happen and just plain frozen in place.  

what_be_da_time

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:31 am
User Image Auck pulled back. "You froze...why?" he asked, wondering what he did wrong. "Wait..are yo..a..a virgin?!" He asked, looking awwed.  
Heaven Academy West Wing♥♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff