Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
STEPS ON HEALING A BROKEN HEART Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Shaffy ll

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:08 am
tell me steps on healing a broken heart..in Islamic terms =]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:45 am
Ummm... sweatdrop good question xD
Pray and move on? rolleyes not sure surprised  

xxblood_princess_marinexx

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:05 am
I'm not sure what the steps in Islamic terms would be for it, but I can tell you what in plain, every day terms of experience:

1. Cry and let everything out. I mean, everything, anything that you've ever wanted off your chest even. It helps release all the built up stress that you'd otherwise keep bottled up inside.

2. Have a friend around that's willing to hold you and comfort you during your time of need, or even put you up in their house if need be for a few days if you've nowhere else to go or just need to be around them.

3. Get some sleep and have a good breakfast in the morning. If you're still at the friend's house and feel the need to, repeat steps 1 and 2 as often as needed with them. If they're a good friend, they'll understand and help you with some good advice, or just some little words that boost your self-esteem at that moment in time.

4. Do something fun to take your mind off things.

And remember, if they were mean enough to break your heart, they didn't deserve you in the first place.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:08 am
crying doesnt help me..i still feel the pain no matter how much ive cried...  

ll Shaffy ll

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:00 am
Your mind says, “I deserve more – this relationship is not right.”
Your heart says, “Stay, it will work out
Yes , It will work out..Is it about Love i guess redface redface
Pray as maha said Up thereT
and Dont think about it..Cause that person♥
That hurt u or something is doing something fun right now,taht person wasnt the right for you...You deserve someone better.......Thats always if you have GF OR BF..
Getting bigger is ´better than having a bf now
Or should i say dont have a GF/BF at all!"
Wait till your grow up and that will be much bettr..cause now your a young girl and u dont deserve to feel pain in sucha young age!
Thats my type of answer.../Sorry/...
Just wait until you grow...I mean get more mature..Or maybe you already are...I will tryy to get more tips how to heal your heart...Seriously! I wanna become a psycology. biggrin ...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:26 am
i am on the same situation..sorry..
I am so sorry because your heart is broken xp
Always try to trust your heart.cause your heart wont stop thinking about it...
Its you, your eyes,mouth,brain,sceleton, telling you something and u gotta reveale it smile Trust your heart, if you love someone veryy mcuh soo u have pain, Trust your pain and LET everything out..cause crying out wont let it all out...there is something else that will make you smile again smile
Smile is the only answer..And..One thing more sweetheart heart
You love him right?
Is he the one for you and your truly love or wth it is.. gonk
Try to trust your heart and if you dont like him anymore ..'Do this:
FORGET HIM!
SWEAR AT HIM
TRY TO KNOW WHY U ND HIM BREAK UP
AND ALL THE OTHA SWAHGA STYLE!
EX.ample....KILL HIM! HAHAHHA JK...
but the only way to freedom is lOVE..try to speak him in very lovely way and try to know or get 2 noiw why u nd him break up nd than go on..and just be friends..cause
if its over..Just goo on..Cause life is like this..
CRY , HURT, happiness and all othe things sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Bad magician

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:53 pm
Sister, notice that if you tommorow is Queen of the world, and everyone runs to give u gifts, it's what Allah written for you!

If your husband/fioncé(we don't have bf's/gf's in Islam wink ) leaves you, and u lost ur job, and u got an F in ur marks, it's what Allah written for you! DESTINY!

It's test of Allah.

Don't be fooled by such a little thing, move on. Your body is happy when ur heart is happy, your heart is happy when your mind is! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:04 pm
Yesh smile  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ll Shaffy ll

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:12 am
The_Pathan
Sister, notice that if you tommorow is Queen of the world, and everyone runs to give u gifts, it's what Allah written for you!

If your husband/fioncé(we don't have bf's/gf's in Islam wink ) leaves you, and u lost ur job, and u got an F in ur marks, it's what Allah written for you! DESTINY!

It's test of Allah.

Don't be fooled by such a little thing, move on. Your body is happy when ur heart is happy, your heart is happy when your mind is! biggrin

I really want to thank u brother..tht really helps..pain tht i felt..it hurts so bad..im not only thanking u..all of u that helped..thank you  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:25 am
a broken heart doesnt mean it has to be from break-ups..sometimes..losing someone thats precious to u like parents, brothers sisters, close friends, or something that u were hoping for, could or can break ur heart in anyway or another..so yeah..>w<  

ll Shaffy ll

Empirical

Ruthless Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:23 pm
Miz DOMO
a broken heart doesnt mean it has to be from break-ups..sometimes..losing someone thats precious to u like parents, brothers sisters, close friends, or something that u were hoping for, could or can break ur heart in anyway or another..so yeah..>w<

That's what people always thinking about broken heart.
Here some emo tips for you: Always think that death wasn't so bad.

Don't take that tip seriously . . .

Always think that there will be always have people to be beside you.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:41 pm
Nao Aster
Miz DOMO

That's what people always thinking about broken heart.
Here some emo tips for you: Always think that death wasn't so bad.

Don't take that tip seriously . . .

Always think that there will be always have people to be beside you.

wow..ur deep O.O  

ll Shaffy ll

ll Shaffy ll

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:21 pm
i lost my bestie in gaia..he kept saying things about islam..like where were u at 9/11 and whose ur leader??..i guess he wasnt a good friend at all..maybe..gaia is not cut out to be for muslims..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:25 pm
Its better to let it out then to keep it bottled up inside and there are ways on healing a heart on any case, like I just listen to music and when I say listen, my room shakes cuz of my sound system, it works for me lol  

II Kuro Kishi II

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:41 pm
Miz DOMO
i lost my bestie in gaia..he kept saying things about islam..like where were u at 9/11 and whose ur leader??..i guess he wasnt a good friend at all..maybe..gaia is not cut out to be for muslims..

If your friend thought you had anything to do with 9/11 just because you're a Muslim, then he's a damned idiot.  
Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff