Submit

SeraphimDiablos
Crew

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:50 pm
In the hope that we may matter something, to someone, anywhere, we bathe in our own mind's blood...

Sorry for the long hiatus, my friends. I've been busy not really caring about this guild as of late, and I apologize for that. It's not because I'm avoiding you guys or anything, I've just become disinterested with a lot of things on Gaia. I figure, since I'm here, why not post something so you guys can hear from me?

I'll tell you more about what I've been up to later, but here's a copy paste of something that happened today.

I've been trying to get this game from a rental store to work (what game that is isn't important -coughREACHcough-) for awhile, and decide after two hours that there is no possible way the dang thing will play. So I leave my house to go bring it back, whilst on the phone with a friend of mine who can be classified as being as close to insane as you can without being in the loony bin. A black cat is in my yard, stares at me, and walks off. I, being a sarcastic fellow, say to it, "If I get hit by a car tonight, I'm going to kick your a**."

Everything appears normal as I continue along. Cops are watching me in the parking lot because a bank was robbed recently (I did not find this out until the way back), the highway's empty because it's a quiet town, some kids chilling out in the gas station. I get into the video store, and on my way out, I see this plastic bag sitting on the ground. It looks like something is in it, so naturally, I reach down to go pick it up, and this big black beetle startles me. It's about the size of a quarter, give or take a centimeter, and a pretty fast little bugger. It crawls into the bag, and I wanted to get a better look at it, so I touch it.

Immediately, a small horde of these beetles scurry out all over the sidewalk and the wall. I noticed then, that there were pieces of bread around the bag and several tiny ants eating it. Whatever it was was not around very long, but had attracted the attention of these beetles that I had never seen before. Describing them there to my friend, he said that they were a symbol of death, and that something may be coming after me. I shrugged it off at first, but then that itchy little feeling that someone is following you came around me. It didn't seem hostile, but that didn't mean it wasn't, since there were always what I call Shadow Minions scurrying around the streets late at night. (These creatures look like skeletal humanoids, completely gray and a tail where a waist should be, crawling around on their clawed hands).

My friend told me there were three of them, and they were all quite powerful. He couldn't read from that distance what they looked like, but from what I gathered looking in windows and catching glimpses of something staring out, it was the men in trench-coats again. (These were a group that stalk me in the streets off the highway, but never in the light.) I turned around and witnessed street lights going out close to me, and a shadow whipping up out of sight. He said I should run home. I didn't, and in fact, I placed a protective ward around my house just to be able to tell if they got in or not just before going inside. Having long enough to ponder about it, I ask you all this question.

What the hell was following me tonight?

I posted this up on a different site as well, and the captcha code caught something kind of strange. I played it backwards on Audacity, and found out that photobucket's video had somehow merged with the captcha code; however, this did nothing to explain the incoherency of the voices of the person supposedly reading the code.

...only to discover that in massacring ourselves, we drive away the ones we want to impress.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:32 am
THAT IS SO FREAKY!!! eek eek eek I would be scared if I were you too! I don't what it was, but I hope that you stay safe! It would be terrible if demons were following you. Try praying them away. That might work if they are supernatural beings.  

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GalateasFire

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:31 pm
Yikes! I think I would triple ward my house! o_o Did you do a cleansing before you warded?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:29 pm
No, I did not. But the ones inside my house don't seem to be as hostile as they had in prior years, which is good. Maybe they're sick of my neighbors too. sweatdrop  

SeraphimDiablos
Crew

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200

dewshine_angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:44 pm
I got a question for ya bug, when you stayed over here back in July did any of your creepy followers bother you? I noticed you never mentioned anything, but was just wondering out of curiousity...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:10 pm
In the hope that we may matter something, to someone, anywhere, we bathe in our own mind's blood...

Actually, I think I had something watching me while I was there. Once again, hanging around in the streets, but never while we were inside. Should see what I have in my room though. First four things on my photobucket.

http://s227.photobucket.com/home/DiablosReborn

...only to discover that in massacring ourselves, we drive away the ones we want to impress.

SeraphimDiablos
Crew

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cozork

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:17 pm
i must admit, i don't persay believe in that kind of thing... not that i'm saying it doesn't exist, but i'm more of a mind over matter kind of guy, and to be honest, i think that if you believe in so,ething it is true purely because you believe it. your mind makes it real. if you believe there is no issues with things like that then i beilieve that will be the reality :3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:21 pm
cozork
i must admit, i don't persay believe in that kind of thing... not that i'm saying it doesn't exist, but i'm more of a mind over matter kind of guy, and to be honest, i think that if you believe in so,ething it is true purely because you believe it. your mind makes it real. if you believe there is no issues with things like that then i beilieve that will be the reality :3

I wish that were true for me, but... -Carefully eyes the outside window.-

I'm so damn paranoid I've actually made my own mosnters that my friends can physically see. As in, if they witness them, they can describe them to the letter as what I think they are, without me telling them a thing about them, and yet if I realize they're just figments of my imagination, they disappear. How bad is that?

And, from what I know, you're 100% right on the belief thing. If you don't believe that they exist, I find your spirit produces a negative energy that repels them. Either that, or they don't bother you because you're not in their business... Seems to me there is a very insane world in what we'd call the afterlife. In fact, I'm going to be writing something for NaNoWriMo about it.

SeraphimDiablos
Crew

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:25 pm
That black silhouette sure did look creepy. @_@ But, like cozork said, maybe we're just letting our imaginations run wild and making something out of nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:32 pm
lilchibiusa
That black silhouette sure did look creepy. @_@ But, like cozork said, maybe we're just letting our imaginations run wild and making something out of nothing.

It scares the hell out of me looking at both the stills. They were taken at 8 AM in the winter time, 3 or 4 days apart from one another. And what about my cat, too? What the hell was he doing? I left the bathroom to see him stalking towards my bedroom with his hair standing on end, with that yowly face cats get when they see something they don't like. Took me about 5 seconds to whip out my camera and start recording, and you saw what else happened.

I reproduced it only once, but that pattern of glitches was just way too distinct in my mind NOT to be something... And besides. I feel this thing breathing down my neck every once and awhile; I know it's there. I know it gets angry when I start talking about it. But luckily for me, it hasn't started throwing s**t around.... Although something took my wallet and threw it on the stairs while I was sleeping the other day.

SeraphimDiablos
Crew

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cozork

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:42 pm
i do believe it is entirely possible for you to have witnessed such things as you describe, thou i dont think i could ever myself.
i thin k we make our own realities.

so i guess from my point of view, the only way to resolve the issue is to know that the thing you are scared of doesn't exisit.

like i said before, mind over matter. though it is easier said than done in some instances :3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:54 pm
cozork
i do believe it is entirely possible for you to have witnessed such things as you describe, thou i dont think i could ever myself.

so i guess from my point of view, the only way to resolve the issue is to know that the thing you are scared of doesn't exisit.

like i said before, mind over matter. though it is easier said than done in some instances :3

Things like this don't just start up for no reason. It starts with someone's childhood, then spreads through the family. You're lucky you aren't exposed to any of this... xD Be a skeptic. It's healthy.

SeraphimDiablos
Crew

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cozork

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:02 pm
SeraphimDiablos
cozork

Things like this don't just start up for no reason. It starts with someone's childhood, then spreads through the family. You're lucky you aren't exposed to any of this... xD Be a skeptic. It's healthy.

xD i wouldn't go as far as to say i'm a skeptic.. more of a positive thinker. to be honest, after my last two ex girlfriends i kind of figured i had to be because they were really into some depressing sh*t.
but yeah, positive thinking has become the way i live recently :3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:06 pm
cozork
SeraphimDiablos
cozork

xD i wouldn't go as far as to say i'm a skeptic.. more of a positive thinker. to be honest, after my last two ex girlfriends i kind of figured i had to be because they were really into some depressing sh*t.
but yeah, positive thinking has become the way i live recently :3

I'm very negative lately. Maybe that's what's keeping me awake tonight sweatdrop

I try and be realistic. Which is kind of hilarious at first, but if you think about it, and what I've experienced, a lot of things make sense to me, and that's all that's necessary.

SeraphimDiablos
Crew

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:21 am
SeraphimDiablos
lilchibiusa

It scares the hell out of me looking at both the stills. They were taken at 8 AM in the winter time, 3 or 4 days apart from one another. And what about my cat, too? What the hell was he doing? I left the bathroom to see him stalking towards my bedroom with his hair standing on end, with that yowly face cats get when they see something they don't like. Took me about 5 seconds to whip out my camera and start recording, and you saw what else happened.

I reproduced it only once, but that pattern of glitches was just way too distinct in my mind NOT to be something... And besides. I feel this thing breathing down my neck every once and awhile; I know it's there. I know it gets angry when I start talking about it. But luckily for me, it hasn't started throwing s**t around.... Although something took my wallet and threw it on the stairs while I was sleeping the other day.

I don't know. Your cat seemed to be more curious than bothered. My cat will randomly start examining a tiny speck on the wall or something for no apparent reason, and then she gets bored with it. But, when she feels something threatening around (such as the dog or a visitor who doesn't like cats), her ears get flat, she haunches her back, and gets very rigid. Your cat didn't seem to be threatened. As for the stills, I couldn't see anything. Part of that is probably because I am not familiar with the colors and shapes of the rooms of your house. But, I will tell you this. In my third year of college, I am positive there was a demon in dorm room. (I'm saying this because of the breathing down your neck.) I kept hearing strange knocking noises at first for about a month coming from my walls. Sometimes, the sounds came from my closet wall, and the wall that happened to be close to the ceiling of the stairwell at the end of the hall. At first I thought my friends were playing tricks on me, but I slowly began to realize that there was no way that they could be doing that. Then, one day, I heard the sound of someone being violently thrown up against the wall, and it sounded like someone was completely destroying the bathroom that connected my room with the room next door. Keep in mind that there had been a heavy, ominous feeling in my room since the knocking began. Now, it was a weekend when these new noises happened, and both of the girls who lived next to me had gone home for the weekend. Plus, the wall that we shared where the noise of someone being thrown into it was covered by desks, refrigerators, etc so that no one could be thrown into that wall even if there were people in there. I thought that the noises might have come from upstairs or downstairs, so I checked the room above and below mine, but they didn't know what I was talking about. Then, I finally just sat down on the bed in my room, and commanded whatever evil thing was in my room to leave in Jesus' name, AND IT DID!!! I mean, right away, all the noises stopped. The heavy presence left immediately, and the strange sounds never came back. That's why I'm so sure it was a demon in my dorm room.  
Ye Olde Lobby

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff