Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Music=Life* An Alternative, Rock, and Punk Music Community

Back to Guilds

Reply *The Music*
Guild Suggestions, Questions, Comments, and Concerns! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3

View Results

Raindrops On Roses
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:30 pm
Post your mind here.

I want to do anything to help because I just want you to love it! biggrin

Have a friend that you think would want to join *M=L*? Are you to lazy to get them a link? Well post the username(s) of people and I will send them an invite.!. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:54 am
I don't have photoshop but wouldn't our banner look spiffier if it was made in Photoshop? Just a suggestion..It's not exactly the greatest..  

Cheddah Cheez

iluvredties
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:00 am
busy_lady99
I don't have photoshop but wouldn't our banner look spiffier if it was made in Photoshop? Just a suggestion..It's not exactly the greatest..

thats true it would but i don't have photoshop either....but even if i did i don't think that i could do much with it  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:19 am
iluvredties
busy_lady99

thats true it would but i don't have photoshop either....but even if i did i don't think that i could do much with it

I wonder if there is anyone here that can do something spiffy for us...  

Cheddah Cheez

Raindrops On Roses
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:54 pm
busy_lady99
iluvredties
busy_lady99

Well, I don't have photoshop. sad So I am stuck with paint.

But I can make any pic you want with colorful words on it!! mrgreen

el oh el  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:38 pm
.I.Heart.Gerard.
busy_lady99
iluvredties
busy_lady99

el oh el

i am liking the spanishness  

iluvredties
Crew

Raindrops On Roses
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:43 pm
iluvredties
.I.Heart.Gerard.
busy_lady99
iluvredties
busy_lady99

el oh el

i am liking the spanishness

what?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:16 pm
I only have one cool one that i made, teh one in my siggy, i actually took a screen shot of this from a music vid i was watching on my comp and i accidently paused it there, i thought it looked cool so yeah  

Switchblade Saint
Crew

Cheddah Cheez

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:22 am
StoneHengeBuilda
I only have one cool one that i made, teh one in my siggy, i actually took a screen shot of this from a music vid i was watching on my comp and i accidently paused it there, i thought it looked cool so yeah

I thought that was made in photoshop... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:41 pm
busy_lady99
StoneHengeBuilda

I thought that was made in photoshop... sweatdrop
thats why i like it, it has the effect to it =P  

Switchblade Saint
Crew

Plastic Piranha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:23 pm
OpenCanvas 1.1 can do some spiffy Photoshop-esque things, like blurring and color tinting. It's free to download here.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:22 am
Starblinx
OpenCanvas 1.1 can do some spiffy Photoshop-esque things, like blurring and color tinting. It's free to download here.

My comp takes like a gazillion hours to download stuff like that.... xp  

Raindrops On Roses
Captain

Switchblade Saint
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:30 pm
In the 'welcome to the guild' or 'rules' or whatever it is, you should explain the proper use of the forums. Like the main one is only for Band related things and concert things, not like off topic or hotness etc. Just a suggestion.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:34 pm
VAMP Bitten pansy
In the 'welcome to the guild' or 'rules' or whatever it is, you should explain the proper use of the forums. Like the main one is only for Band related things and concert things, not like off topic or hotness etc. Just a suggestion.

That's a great idea! Thanks mrgreen  

Raindrops On Roses
Captain

Switchblade Saint
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:37 pm
Raindrops On Roses
VAMP Bitten pansy

That's a great idea! Thanks mrgreen
No prob. If you ever get REALLY REALLY bored you can make an index of the band threads xD  
*The Music*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff