A world where there is no light to shine upon the Lycans for they are once again enslaved to the Vampires. Humans are unaware of their battles or they just rather not think about. Kingdoms have form through out the lands of this world. Humans have their own safe zone and as long as they stay there they can not be touch by either wolf or vampire.

Centuries go by and the lycans can't seem to break free of their bondage but rumors start to go around that light shall once again be loved upon the lycan clans.

Different clans serve a certain family of vampires and they do not have a choice whom their masters are. Fights between vampires occur when they want someone special to do their biddings. The lycans however are to do their masters will whether it be changed from vampire to vampire.

OK Our story begins with a prince of one of the kingdoms. A particular lycan is assigned to the prince by the king.

Rules:
1. You MUST pm me your profile to be approved! I like my threads to be organized and don't want random profiles popping up in the story line (RP posts)
2. I HATE one liners. So ALL POST MUST BE AT LEAST 3 sentences long.
3. Sex is to be taken to pms
4. Have fun! 3nodding

Werewolves (Lyans):

Name: Adolph Lowell
Bio: He had a few vampire masters but now is assigned to the prince of vampires
Seme, Uke, Seke: Seke
Other info:
Pic:

User Image

User Image

Vampires: