Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haunts?
  yes
View Results

Hyena_Queen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:20 pm
As of 7pm pst Knotts Scary Farm and Universal's Halloween Horror Nights opened their doors for the season.
I for one am pretty excited.
Near where I live there's Scary Farm, Horror Nights, Frightfest, Talladega Frights, and The Chamber.
As a fan of Halloween and all things horror related, I'm curious as to what type of Halloween haunts are near you.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:08 pm
I'm going to the Zombie Walk in Salem, MA, on October 10th. Its basically just a large group of people dressing up as zombies and walking around downtown like zombies....its actually quite fun.

I'm also going to Busch Gardens in VA, for 'Howl-o-Scream' on the 1st of October. Its basically just the regular theme park but with spooky events and stuff. Thats about it as of right now. I'm still trying to figure out what to do on the 31st.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Hyena_Queen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:14 am
I went to my second zombie walk today!!
It was pretty decent considering it was the first one in my town.
The very first one I went to was awesome.
We walked down Hollywood blvd and got to go to a free screening of Zombieland...it was hardcore...people in my town weren't as dedicated to their zombie characters as the people in Hollywood were.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:46 am
I bet the Hollywood one would be great. 3nodding

The one in Salem is pretty much just a bunch of people messing around, these photos pretty much describe it.

User ImageUser Image  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Hyena_Queen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:51 am
The Hollywood one was amazing!! so much fun....It's coming up soon...if I'm not at Knotts, I'm there. I should try to turn on my old laptop to see if I can get the pictures off it.

There were umbrella guys at the zombie walk today too!
I don't have any pictures yet but I'll post them when my friend gets the to me.
The walk today was a benefit for orphan kittens and puppies...which kinda makes me laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:50 am
Where I live, there's Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens, and Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios. There's also this thing called Zoo-Boo or something and, as lame as the name sounds, I went and it was pretty fun; very well-done. But this year I am going to Halloween Horror Nights - so exciting! I've never been before.  

Mydnyte Dystopia

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tactical Wombat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:55 am
Up and around the street there's a building that now has a banner reading, 'House of Madness', or something like that.
The building is badly painted and boarded up, but not in the on purpose looking way.

I am 90% sure it's full of rapists.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:53 pm
Oh well, I'm not sure if I should answer this topic, since Halloween is non existent in Egypt. Some rich people throw private costume parties that are full of scantily clad girls, drugs, drinking and sex, but the regular people don't celebrate Halloween and some even think it's blasphemy to do so (You guys know what the main religion is in Egypt, right?).
But I will be stalking your thread to read what events happen near you.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Hyena_Queen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:12 pm
Mydnyte Dystopia
Where I live, there's Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens, and Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios. There's also this thing called Zoo-Boo or something and, as lame as the name sounds, I went and it was pretty fun; very well-done. But this year I am going to Halloween Horror Nights - so exciting! I've never been before.

Take me with you! Horror nights Orlando is amazing! So much better than Hollywood. They have more mazes and they're not all based on movies. I'm going to Orlando next year for their 21st year.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:22 am
Hyena_Queen
Mydnyte Dystopia

Take me with you! Horror nights Orlando is amazing! So much better than Hollywood. They have more mazes and they're not all based on movies. I'm going to Orlando next year for their 21st year.

Really?? Geez, I'd think Hollywood would be better. Cool then, I'm even more excited to go! =D Pretty amazing that they've been doing it for so many years.  

Mydnyte Dystopia

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hyena_Queen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:54 pm
Mydnyte Dystopia
Hyena_Queen
Mydnyte Dystopia

Really?? Geez, I'd think Hollywood would be better. Cool then, I'm even more excited to go! =D Pretty amazing that they've been doing it for so many years.

You have to keep in mind that when Universal Hollywood was built, it was built as a working studio. So They didn't think to have the space Universal Orlando has. So thats why Hollywood doesn't have the quantity Orlando does but Hollywood is definitely not lacking quality. And as for the no original mazes, they use "bringing horror movies to life" as their gimmick to get people in. Both are really great and entire different events. I've been talking to John Murdy, the creative director of Hollywood Horror Nights so i know a lot of random stuff about the Hollywood Horror Nights.
We should compare and contrast after we both go lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:22 pm
You guys get to have all the fun. emo  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Hyena_Queen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:30 pm
California is the best place to live if you want fun in the world.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:57 am
I disagree.

I hate California.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Mydnyte Dystopia

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:18 am
Hyena_Queen
Mydnyte Dystopia
Hyena_Queen
Mydnyte Dystopia

You have to keep in mind that when Universal Hollywood was built, it was built as a working studio. So They didn't think to have the space Universal Orlando has. So thats why Hollywood doesn't have the quantity Orlando does but Hollywood is definitely not lacking quality. And as for the no original mazes, they use "bringing horror movies to life" as their gimmick to get people in. Both are really great and entire different events. I've been talking to John Murdy, the creative director of Hollywood Horror Nights so i know a lot of random stuff about the Hollywood Horror Nights.
We should compare and contrast after we both go lol

Ohh, I see. I've never gotten to go there. (random aside smile I've only been the Disneyland there, and Disneyworld here, and I always thought Disneyland was better. Not that Universal is in any way comparable to Disney - Universal's my fave. lol Wow, that's cool that you have an inside view like that, from him!
Yeah, we should! Is it the same theme in both places? Here it's "Fear Itself"  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces