Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
Announcements | 2nd of Feb || VALENTINE EVENT Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of jutsu do you want the Kiri TP spent on first?
  Offensive
  Supportive
  Defensive
  Other
View Results

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:26 pm
[≈] K i r i g a k u r e [≈]
Village Announcements

Your current Mizukage is:
Godaime Inka Hizara - BlackFruity

Previous Mizukages are:
Yondaime Jack Snipe [ Deceased ] - Lanfaer
Sandaime Sypher Senju [ Deceased ] - Canoodles
Nidaime Mi Young Roo [ Deceased ] - Muffins
Shodai Satoshi Hatake [ Deceased ] - Lord Edegaru

Lest we forget...

Please read each announcement carefully. You will not be entitled to any
compensation for missing an announcement's rewards/perks. If you are not
being alerted of announcements being posted, quote your current Kage in the
Kiri Chat Room.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:45 pm
Squad Announcement

I would like all my squad to return to my school on Sat. onward we are having drills and training so you guys can be used to fighting battles and working as a team thanks.

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:59 pm
Village Announcement

As of Today I am Acting Mizukage not titled Mizukage just acting as Mizukage that is all thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:47 am
Chuunin Exams Update

Any gennin who hasn't yet signed up for the exams DO IT NOW go to the exams topic and sign up only if you wish to become one no matter your training if you do not wish to rush there then do not post there remember its better to get through your training first then to rush and become a chuunin to quick  

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:28 pm
Makenzi-Uzamaki
Seven Swordsmen Announcement

I will be looking into getting people who wish a sword from the 7 swordsmen to apply for them soon as there one I will change rule and say any one can have one at Chunin+ any gennin who wish to be a swordsmen MUST be a Weapon class ninja only thats the rule for them.

[/StepsIn]

I'm still 'grounded' for a couple more days. HOWEVER;

Mak, you were not approved of anything to do with the Seven Swordsmen by me. Change everything back, now.

Nobody is getting the Seven Swordsman Swords until I say.

It was made clear to Shin that you[Mak] were given the title of TEMP-Kage. Which means, you still have no say. You simply watch over the village, and get a rank up as a reward.

I need to log out...

[/StepsBackInToTheDarkness]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:18 am
Village Announcement

Surprisingly, I was given back my internet privileges.

Though, until I start paying for the internet, I am limited to 2 hours a day. My general time on will most likely be from 8/9-10/11pm on the weekdays, and you're playing roulette with weekends, based on personal life.

Seven Swordsman Announcement

Ok. So, if you didn't look at the announcement above, there is NOT a Seven Swordsman Group. All talk/memory of the Seven Swordsman, is currently null.

They will be established when the Mizukage [IRP] feels it is time to establish some sort of ANBU like Squad.

Zombie Swagger

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:51 pm
Village Announcement

Since I work for GameStop I am vary busy right now I will pop in here and there so I will be on and off till about Jan. 5th if any of you need me PM me and if its not urgent find a Jounin they will help you with anything ok and be back soon  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:35 pm
Village Announcement

This announcement is for everyone in the village. It is to announce my promotion to Village Leader. Satoshi Hatake is now Mizukage. The way the village will be run will not be considerably different but there will be changes to the activities of it's shinobi and plans as a whole.

All who have questions or requests for the Mizukage should now refer to me. Satoshi will usually be found in the office. If you would like missions assigned to you or you are a Genin without a squad, report to the office and I will direct you.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:32 pm
Village Announcement

This is an announcement regarding deployment

All assignments will be given by the Mizukage. If one wishes to receive a mission, one must visit the Mizukage's office in order to be given one. Satoshi will always give you the highest level of mission you can handle in order for you to reap the highest benefits.

You may also request a specific mission for you or your squad. You will recieve that reqquested mission as always as it falls under your rank and you meet the requirements.

Leaving the village without permission is restricted. If you wish to leave the village, you are to report to the Mizukage's office and state the reason for leaving and await approval to be permitted. Genin cannot exit the village without one of higher rank. When issued a mission, one does not require permission to leave if the mission calls for work outside the village.

All shinobi that are found leaving will be considered deserters and will be added to the Bingo Book. Termination by ANBU can be expected.

Any questions, PM Lord Edegaru. (Mizukage)
Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:46 pm
Village Announcement

Updates have been made to Kirigakure Information Booth. The rules of the village and shinobi listing were updated.

The Seventh of the Seven Swordsmen has begun. If you are interested in this rare opportunity, visit the topic for details.  

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:04 pm

As of the Latest Naruto Manga all the swords powers and abilities have been said and described so the contest will be canceled sorry Lord but there abilities are official now.  
♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games