Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
My spirits and my friends weird dream...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anannsul

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:47 pm
Spirits for some reason like to lurk and I can see them from the corner of my eye.. or in the reflection of the computer screen.

=_= Then they poof and don't even say Hi or anything.

D< How rude. (Just kidding ghosty who could be reading this.. >.>)

Do you have spirits that do that?

----------------

Okay my friend has been having this reoccuring dream. The dream is of a very very beautiful woman... and her eyes sometimes vary from dream to dream... they could be normal or all black. All she says to him.. is "soon." and he wakes up.

On another night in his dream he tried to ask her questions and she touched his shoulder, smiled, and said "soon." and he woke up. He didn't have anything visible on his shoulder but he did claim where she had touched him felt sun burned.

The most recent dream he had she didn't say anything but sort of looked at him like :3 and since then he hasn't had the dream for a while, which he claims is weird.

Does anyone have any advice on this?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:22 pm
~UPDATE~

So my friend had the dream again with the strange woman. This time she pointed at his head and in a non commanding voice said "do it".

Anannsul

razielarcha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:56 pm
Detail would bring clarity.

1.) What path or religion is your friend?

2.) Have your friend give as much detail about the dream (surroundings, clothing, looks like, feels like)

Really, nearly every resource on dreams out there says something different about them. Freud's dream dictionary turns everything into sex and Christians might view the importance of the head as a bad thing considering Sampson and Delilah (hair being cut most specifically) or John the Baptist and Salome (his beheading more specifically). It really depends on the person's perspective.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:10 pm
He imed me the answers to your questions..

1. "as far as path/religion, I really dunno yet. surprised "

2. "It was just a grey room. Not really looking like it was made out of anything, just grey. With a little hallway that doesn't lead anywhere. She is dressed in some weird short brown corsetyvest thing, and a black skirtything. :3 As far as looks, she is thin, abnormally strangely attractive, with white hair, and reddish eyes (not super red, just slightly), that sometimes do the black thing. The only thing I have really felt was that one time she touched me. It was like tingely and almost electric feeling, and the weird part was after I woke up, that area felt kinda like a sunburn, without actual pain. "

Anannsul

mechanical kitsy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:31 am
I have problems with ghosties....

*warning... rant of the insomniac*

I forgot to seal the giant mirrors in my apartment when I moved in... I literally had a room that was all mirrors. So, a few months later I woke to something rummaging around in my stuff, and no one was there. And this would happen on a regular basis, I'd wake up, be awake and lying very still, and something was messing with my papers or some of my other stuff. And I'd get up and jump up, no one was ever there and my door was still chained. I had my boyfriend sleep over, and left him there when I went to work, and he woke and could hear someone breathing and thought I was still laying next to him, and well... So he was a bit freaked out. And then there'd be music playing without my radio on or whispering in my kitchen. It was a solid concrete building so it wasn't the neighbors.

I have friendly little people who talk to me in my sleep, a few times a week. They have short curly hair and they're shorter than me, and I can't tell whether they're boys or girls. They're pretty androgynous. They tell me I can have anything I want, just tell them. And I'm careful what I tell them. Because I told them I want my friend's boyfriend, and now he's my boyfriend. And there was this girl who was pregnant he slept with before we started dating, and I told the dream people that I didn't want her to have his child, and she miscarried a few days later. I haven't told them anything I want after that, I don't care if they're just a dream or something else.

And I've had dreams where this person comes and tells emotions are the key. I don't know what he means but my brother has had the same dream a few times.

Your dude should try to take ahold of the dream so he doesn't wake up. It's easy to do, I do that and don't wake up for hours. He might be able to question her. Or get someone who knows how to travel in someone else's dreams.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:37 am
Anannsul
He imed me the answers to your questions..

1. "as far as path/religion, I really dunno yet. surprised "

Well, that's not very helpful. Is there a particular path he feels closest to?

Quote:
2. "It was just a grey room. Not really looking like it was made out of anything, just grey. With a little hallway that doesn't lead anywhere.

Is it at all misty? Does he feel like it is a certain time of day? Were there any designs?

Quote:
She is dressed in some weird short brown corsetyvest thing, and a black skirtything. :3

A dirndl maybe?

Quote:
As far as looks, she is thin, abnormally strangely attractive, with white hair, and reddish eyes (not super red, just slightly), that sometimes do the black thing.

Well, depending on path, it could be a spirit, spirit guide (Flygjur[flygja singular] are said to take the form of women), or even a divinity. The only thing I can think of is for him to see what things remind him of this lady. Have him read descriptions of different female spirits, angels/demons, divinities and see what ones he connects with. Does she remind him of any people in real life? Also, on what day did she say "do it"? Was it on the autumn equinox? That would help narrow it down to a harvest entity. Also, have him explain why her eyes might have changed colour. Was it on specific days, or when he himself went to sleep feeling certain things?

Quote:
The only thing I have really felt was that one time she touched me. It was like tingely and almost electric feeling, and the weird part was after I woke up, that area felt kinda like a sunburn, without actual pain. "

Spiritual/divine encounters can do that. She touched on the shoulder, correct? Left or right side? Was it done in a way to calm him, bestow something to him, or aggressively? Each could mean something different.  

razielarcha

Generic Frog

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:00 pm
Oh hai biggrin
So yeah, I made an account especially for this.
I am the one with the dreamthing, figured it would be easier to directly talk to you guys. smile

Now to answer questions.

1.) I really have been reluctant to choose an actual path. Was looking for some sort of guidance in that respect eventually.

2.) It is slightly misty looking, but nothing too noticeable. No idea on time of day, it doesn't really seem to be outside or anything. I don't remember any symbols really standing out, but I never really had time to actually look for any.

3.) No, the top looked something like this, but way shorter, and made out of less fancy brown material. (I marked it. smile )

4.) She said 'do it' a few days ago. Wasn't the equinox. The black eyed thing usually seems to be 'accidental'. Like she'll blink, and her eyes will be totally black, and she'll blink again really fast like she doesn't want them like that or something. She doesn't really look like anyone I know too much. The only thing I can think of that comes close to her would be like a succubus or something, and that is only because of the whole 'impossibly good looking' thing. She hasn't acted anything like succubi are supposed to.

5.) It was my right shoulder. It seemed more like a casual hand on the shoulder while you talk to someone thing. I didn't get any harmful vibe off of it or anything.

EDIT: ''Your dude should try to take ahold of the dream so he doesn't wake up. It's easy to do, I do that and don't wake up for hours. He might be able to question her. Or get someone who knows how to travel in someone else's dreams. ''

Ooh, how do I do that?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:55 pm
What it sounds like is a succubus but those usually do ......other things. It could also be something trying to get into you like an imp or weaker demon. Also controlling your dreams can take alot out of you so be careful doing it ok. Has anything wierd happened to you or anyone close to you since the dreams? PM me and i'll try to help.  

CharonsMaster

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games