penetrations
Captain

Quotable Seeker

6,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:51 pm
The people who's competeing and the names crossed is the ones who have lost. I will be deciding the first to fourth place and decide the prize for the seconds to fourth. The results will come out soon as I organize the whole thing. Check out The chart...

Counts of Avi: 15

Names of people competeing:

Kioshi_87
Pandagirl1026
Cloud1976
Cloud1028
cloud1484
small_lips
cloud3252
UchihaYunax
Powah-The-Gamer
DiNnA FiTrI
innoc3ntAzn
myra_sweet angel_gurlz
GULIANA_RAWR
Oh Dang Lets Bang xD
BUZ-LIGHT-YEAR

Lol wow to think that this guild would be dead by then when I leave for 1 whole month. The chart blew up and its okay though. Sorry for those who didnt win but theirs still next time, which is... contest #2. The contest is now ended so my definition is NO MORE AVIS. You are still allowed to post on it though but the avis posted are not being counted.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:18 am
User Image
Total Value: 7,983,636 Gold
[Item Information]  

DiNnA FiTrI

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Dammit Cloud

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:38 pm
XxFlameRayxX
The people who's competeing and the names crossed is the ones who have lost. I will be deciding the first to fourth place and decide the prize for the seconds to fourth. The results will come out soon as I organize the whole thing. Check out The chart...

Kioshi_87
Pandagirl1026
Cloud1976
Cloud1028
cloud1484
small_lips
cloud3252
UchihaYunax
Powah-The-Gamer
DiNnA FiTrI
innoc3ntAzn
myra_sweet angel_gurlz
GULIANA_RAWR
Oh Dang Lets Bang xD
BUZ-LIGHT-YEAR

Lol wow to think that this guild would be dead by then when I leave for 1 whole month. The chart blew up and its okay though. Sorry for those who didnt win but theirs still next time, which is... contest #2. The contest is now ended so my definition is NO MORE AVIS. You are still allowed to post on it though but the avis posted are not being counted.

WELL AT LEAST I TRIED LOL blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:57 am
XxFlameRayxX

Kioshi_87
Pandagirl1026
Cloud1976
Cloud1028
cloud1484
small_lips
cloud3252
UchihaYunax
Powah-The-Gamer
DiNnA FiTrI
innoc3ntAzn
myra_sweet angel_gurlz
GULIANA_RAWR
Oh Dang Lets Bang xD
BUZ-LIGHT-YEAR

dude can u pls tell me how to start a topic im kinda new to guilds  

kurosaki_ichigo5979

5,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100

xleno
Crew

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:20 pm
XxFlameRayxX

Kioshi_87
Pandagirl1026
Cloud1976
Cloud1028
cloud1484
small_lips
cloud3252
UchihaYunax
Powah-The-Gamer
DiNnA FiTrI
innoc3ntAzn
myra_sweet angel_gurlz
GULIANA_RAWR
Oh Dang Lets Bang xD
BUZ-LIGHT-YEAR

o will next time  
Easy 1m

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff