Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
*wiggles* Let's Play? v.2 (U/C) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image

Hello, welcome to my little plot thread. I only have two three four five seven a bunch of SoA (how did that happen?!) so this should be easy enough. ^^
I basically want to get some character development on my pretties so if you need some breeding rps or just a little bit of fun, post away!

STATUS: OPEN for all. I'm a little busy but often need breeding rps for my pretties so if you're interest in quick rps, ask away! =)

JOURNAL

I like:

- Guild Rp and AIM
AIM is usually faster if we're both motivated but some times it leaves long rps pending and that kind of bugs me. Guild works too though as long as you don't disappear on me after the first two posts. xD
- Plots even if they're not mine
Casual meetings are fine too if we create an interesting setting (like someone getting stuck on a tree, a hunting accident, anything really. Just to make sure we don’t end up talking about the weather)
- Relatively quick paced rps. But slow rps (one post a day/every other day) are fine too if we settle on that right from the start. It just makes me sad to have a huge list of unfinished rps and checking them ever day for the tag that never comes. =(
- I start most of the rps and lately I'm getting notices on each tag but feel free to pm me if I don't reply within 24 hours of your last post

Index:
Page 1:
1. Intro
2. RPs in Progress
3. Priority List
4. Rogues
5. Ukuucha'Wafalme
6. Pridelands
7. Suka'Fumo
8. Maestros del Mar (Pirates)
9. Bonelands
10. Assorted Prides
11. Assorted Prides II
13. Not a Priority

Page 2:
1. A bit of fun with Fenja
2. Future plans

The whole gang (39 SoA and 7 familiars - click for a bigger pic):

User Image

heart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:14 pm
RP IN PROGRESS:
(waiting for tags)

User Image

Fenja
- xxx (with Vár, Goddess of Oaths; Beat Fu)
- xxx (with Nadhir, Dulcea)

Kafe
- xxx (with mom and his siblings)
- xxx (METAPLOT)

Astar:
- xxx (Eyal and Astar's family)
- xxx (with Yehudah, Avid_RPer1 cool
- xxx (with Ase, Chi Sohma)

Kuma:
- xxx (with Ase, Chi Sohma)

Vaako:
- xxx (family rp)

User Image

Mel'Tamu:
- xxx (with Ruqayqa, Avid_RPer1 cool
- xxx (with Nywelle, Naysha Aysha)
- xxx (with Shahla, Zingling)
- xxx (Svetta, hibi-tea)

Mozi
- xxx (with Zadok, Manda)
- xxx (with Shababa, Sergeant Sargent)
- xxx (with Anwar, zephira783)
- xxx (with Ukoo, Split Personality)
- xxx (with Zarha, Sergeant Sargent)

Azhar:
- xxx (Ghaliya, Dgcakes)
- xxx (Naheed, Dulcea)
- xxx (Thamina, hibi-tea)
- xxx (Obadias, Velvie)

Laertes:
- xxx (Fila, I--Gen3sis--II)
- xxx (Beneit, Redbud Tree)

Banquo:
- xxx (Pha'Ess, TanuKyle)

User Image

Kali:
-

Jazi:
-

Omari:
- xxx (with his family)
- xxx (with Lucivar, Tana)
- xxx (owner blacklisted)
- xxx (Uzuri, junglerunner)
- xxx (Ambrosio, Pearlyblue)

Saagar'Tarang:
- xxx (Azubah, Ovarian Paint)
- xxx (Takoda, RoseNightshade)

Cyprian:
- xxx (Hatal, nessi)

User Image

Nanu:
- xxx (with Nailah, Geko)
- xxx (with her brother Jahi, Wotcher)

Mura:
-

Chanoch:
- xxx (with Prometheus, Quaji)
- xxx (Nyota, Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)

Dumaka:
- xxx (with Eudeyrn, Dulcea)

Gunju:
- xxx (Dene, Buffy)

User Image

Rei:
- xxx (with the family)
- xxx (with Ayo, Davy)

Akairo:
-

Lesedi:
- xxx (I'tidal, Geko)

Mheetu:
- xxx (Mzutu, mistalina)
- xxx (open rp)

Samawati:
- xxx (meta - day 1)
- xxx (meta - day 2)
- xxx (Tungiza, one over three)
- xxx (Leli, SGB)

User Image

Nkera:
-

Bokkie:
-

Dahfika:
- xxx (with Osmunda, Epine)

Lucetta
- xxx (with zumi, Soarin)
- xxx (with Don'na)
- xxx (with Alfajiri, junglerunner)

Tallak:
- xxx (with Njordir, Pearlyblue)

User Image

Gebhuza:
- xxx (owner blacklisted)

Kuon:
-

Blou'Siel:
- xxx
- xxx (Ambrosio, Pearlyblue)

Subito:
- xxx (Lumi, Quaji)

Anii:
-

User Image

Husni:
-

Tama:
-

Baie'mooi:
-

Rinh:
- xxx (Nurunia, Pink Myth)

Thuli:
-

OTHERS:

Nimbe:
-

Kureiji:
- xxx (Family Rp)

Kana:
- xxx (Kailayna, RoseNightshade)

PRIORITY LIST

.::. Other Plots/Things To Do .::.
- Astar x Cain ?
- Family Rps - a billion litters in need of playing

.::. (More) Active RPs .::.
- Lesedi's RPs [x]
- Samawati's Adopted Family RPs: [x] [x] [x] [x]
- Jazi x Taabika [x]
- Jini RP [x]
- Bonelands RP [x]
- Skadu Contest [x]
- Rei x Ayo [x]
- En Gedi Kuma/Astar/Irit Plot [x]
- Buffy's Rps: [Supernatural] - [Demon] - Suka'Fumo - Cheetah Kana fling - Ela RP
- SRPs:

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:16 pm
.::. ROGUES .::.

User Image

Name: Kubwa'Jazi
Personality: Quiet and sensitive to tiny changes in tone, expression and body language. Friendly - in his own way - with strangers. He will help anyone who needs him. Lioness mate plot in the worksso no offers, please.

General Rp only for this boy. Someone who needs his help. Cubs who might need adopting. Saving damsels (or guys!) in distress. Family rp.

User Image

Name: Subito
Personality: He's a little happy jokster. He used to live with another hare and a bunch of predators. General rp - escaping capture or talking to another familiar - for this little guy, he's taken. wink

User Image

Name: Fraga'lumura
Species: Female Leopon
Personality: She's boyish and full of excitment but slowly growing more feminine. Very tough despite her looks (her mother is a warrior lioness).
Mura is infertile and she is a little bothered by it though not much.

Not sure what I want for her. Maybe a nice infertile hybrid to be her mate. Cubs to adopt? Maybe I'll send her to the Amazons if I find a fun plot. Some form of enslavement might be interesting as well if she clashes well with her captor. Meetings with hybrid-haters that she can wipe the floor with - she's very agile and not above going for the eyes when someone really upsets her.

User Image

Name: Aara

She was taken from the U'W pride by her father, Mirsajadi. She's a very young cub, sweet and playful. She doesn't remember much about the U'W apart from a few random memories of sleeping surrounded by her siblings.
Looking for: on hold. Working out her future.

User Image

Name: Gunju
Personality: This boy is bit of a night owl. He’s quiet and clever. He has perfected a wide range of little pranks and some really nasty tricks as well.
He takes pleasure in the fear and anger of others.

He's open to all sorts of "bad guy" rp. He's the type to stalk, chase and steal. He's capable of taking a cub for hours and not return it until he's sure someone is looking for it. He's the type to appear friendly and helpful only to give wrong directions to someone who is lost. Yeah, he's a creep.
He's not very physical though so if you need someone for that, I have a better "bad guy".

User Image

Name: Gebhuza
Personality: He's a stealthy ninja. =D Pride link
He has a strict code of conduct and will take any mission that is asked of him. Assassinations, cubnappings, rescue/retrieval missions, bodyguard missions and the like are all part of his life. While he prefers to do his mission as quickly and as efficiently as possible, if inflicting pain is part of the mission... well, he's pretty good at that too.

He's open for general rp or small plots: missions, rogue meetings outside of missions (he's friendlier), acquaintances in the ninja pride (maybe even friends!). No fling/mate plots. He is happily mated to a ninja leopardess and has a litter. SEXY NINJA GEAR!

User Image

Name: Tallak
Personality: His parents din't live together and his mother left the borders of the father's pride when the kids grew to adolescents. He's following Fenja, secretely scared of losing her so he clings to her at all times. He'll grow up to become her protector until she tells him to get a life (and she will)...

Not really sure what I want for this boy but he will probably be wary of males and play knight around girls.

User Image

Name: Rinh'Kofi
Personality: Playful, confident and flirtacious, she travels the rogue lands as if she owns the place. She likes chatting with strangers of different species and she's pretty tough in a pinch. Her only weakness is thunder. She got lost during a storm when she was a cub and ever since then she has an irrational fear of thunder.

She has a litter of cubs who are living with their father in in the Myrsky Syntynyt fling in the works so no offers for now. Long term plottings should take this into consideration. She might settle down one day but not in the Stormborn.

User Image

Name: Hachi
Personality: Hachi is a good-natured fellow, prone to long lazy days. Despite his nature, he's not particularly open with those outside his family. He will help someone in need if he can though probably not if it puts him in harm's way and he'll do it more for his own reasons (like making the "problem" go away) than actually chivalry. Hachi is a big, bulky feline.

User Image

Name: Kana
Personality: Sort of a serious knight-type. He doesn't like when others compliment his coat though he never explains why - he definitely shows it though.

General rp for him, for now.

User Image

Name: Crius
Personality: A bright girl who lives with her loving parents. She is inquisite and playful. XD
She's an adult but I don't have her cert yet.

User Image

Name: Anii' Samra
Personality: A bubbly, flirtatious girl. She's friendly and social but she doesn't like to feel tied down. She flirts with all species but she's really only interested in male WDs. (though I've never been particularly interested in flinging her for some reason)
History: She's a wanderer. She's a good huntress and an even better thief. Hang on to your kills... if its small enough she'll run off with it while you're blinking! Lol, maybe I should send her to the pirates. XD
General rp for now but if you have a plot for her (fling, mate or otherwise), feel free to throw it at me even though I'll admit she's not one of my priorities - she should... she's stunning.

User Image

Name: Azhar'Hilel
Personality: He's a quiet and calculating boy. Somewhat detatched but with a hidden gentleness reserved for those who take the time to know him. Azhar will has a tendency to treat females like equals so he'll need girls who don't forget their place. He will create his harem by gathering a group of girls he's comfortable with - or those he feels might bring something interesting to his children - in a very natural way. While he is not particularly possessive in public, he gets very angry when someone harasses one of his banu. He likes to watch others and figure out the relationships between them and in the privacy of his den, he favors long comfortable silences but he'll join just about any activity if his girls are clever and persistent. Because of something in his past, he likes blue lionesses. Azhar became softer after meeting Asha, his first banu.

There's a lot more info on him in my journal (link on the first post).

Requirements for his girls: Lioness, adult prefered but adolescent works too. As for colors, I think I'd like someone pale - white like his mother maybe - with pretty markings preferably fluid (he already has a blue girl with golden spotty markings and a dark blue girl with pretty white swirls). If you notice my horde pic, you'll see I favor certain eye colors: blue and green are <3. He might get 1 or 2 more banu.

User Image

Name: Mozhgan
Personality: Mozi is a quiet and gentle girl. Because of her Sight and past experiences, she will always live for others and be very dedicated to those she loves. She has grown more confident in time, finding comfort in the strict rules of the pride that clearly show her her place in the Ukuucha'Wafalme. When someone breaks protocol (even if it's something as simple as ignoring the proper use of her rank in a greeting), Mozi becomes extremely anxious.

Mozi is a strong Seer. Mozi's gift is mostly directed at events that might bring danger to herself or those she cares for.

She already has a Pad so just general rp or mini-plots (that involve her gift?).

User Image

Name: Mel'Tamu
Personality: She's the daughter of the God of Manes and she's pretty proud of that. She kows her place in the pride and she's very very sweet but she can be very judgmental and critical of both banus as well as pads. She will compare every male to her father and won't allow herself to be demeaned in any way. As a proper and polite banu, she expects to be treated accordingly, with all the respect and courtesy she deserves.

As a Seer, her gift is not particularly strong and most of the times her Sight will only show her events where strong emotions are being displayed. This means that in a pride like the U'W, she will see mostly births. Even though most visions will be pleasant at first, later on she will begin to See more disturbing things like arguments between Pads and their banus, lions dealing with death or loss, kajira subjugation, you name it. Her abilities are often triggered by touch. General rp for this girl.

User Image

Name: Husni
Personality: His father ran a tight ship and Husni is being raised under rigid rules. As such, this lion takes the Banu and Pad roles very seriously. He worships his father and only shows his softer side when he's alone with his mother. Around other Pads he can be pretty stuck up and judgmental.
He's not cruel but he does view females as inferior and incapable of handling a Pad's responsibilities. He demands their respect and obedience from his own (when he has them).

He's looking for his first banu in the rogue lands.

User Image

Mel's baby

User Image

Name of SoA: Nanu
Pride:
Personality: A girl of extremes, unpredictable from cub to adulthood. She’ll have moments when she seems extremely social and outgoing but all of a sudden she will demand some alone time (and be quite nasty about it if her personal space is invaded). She’ll probably be a little more restrained as she grows but always a bit egocentric and certainly not a fan of compromising. She is married to Zuberi'Obi and they have 7 beautiful cubs. <3

User Image

Name of SoA: Sefu
Personality: A young cub who is very devoted to his mother.

User Image

Name: Kafele
Pride: Ashnai'le
Personality blurb: He's calmed down quite a bit as he grew. He’s very protective of females and young cubs. He might not show it but he’s very kind and he feels responsible for the fate of every oppressed pride member having been trained to help overthrow the ruler ever since he was a cub - even before he knew he was his grandson.

He's stuck to the meta... =(
So only family/best friend/future mate rp is open for him.

User Image

Name: Fenja
Personality: Independent, fun-loving and a true wanderer at at heart. She's still running away from her past but after her first litter, she is now more mature. She's staying near the borders of the Intaba (mountain seers) while her kids grow up. She has two boys staying with her in her makeshift den but they spend a lot of time with their siblings when daddy goes to visit with all the other cubs. Fenja loves her children but she's getting that itch to move and even the cubs might notice it.

Family/old friends rp for her only. She will not have other flings.

User Image

Name: Vaako
Personality: Gruff and somber, Vaako always had his Serious face on - and then there were cubs. He blames himself for the cubnapping of one of his sisters and he was traveling with his brother to look for her. He had a little fling which resulted in 5 gorgeous cubs so he's in the Swamplands until they grow up. He'll probably try to follow his daughter on her name quest until she tells him to let her live her life! xD
While he loves his boys, he doesn't see himself much in them (which he considers to be a good thing).

Family rp for this guy. He's has been played enough and I have future plots for him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:25 pm
.::. Ela'wadiyi Lands .::.

User Image

Name: Kuon
Personality: Flirty, goofy, light-hearted and often irresponsible, this boy lives for fun. He does his work as it is expected of him but he's noticeably lazy and will try to get away with less work if he can. If you have a Ela girl with pale blue/green eyes and preferably dark, I'm considering having him settle down. He needs a strong personality to match his temper.
He's in Mantis.

User Image

Name: Akela'Tsagi Ligaiisei
Personality: A gentle and happy boy but he's a little shy around strangers. He is a very heavy sleeper with a known tendency to dream a lot and to physically act out what he's dreaming. Tsagi and his family are part of teh Shadow Clan. I'm pretty sure he should be an adult by now but his growing has been delayed.

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:26 pm
.::. Motoujami-Simo .::.
(Firekin)

User Image

Name: Nkera
Personality: A stone-faced workaholic. His first pride (Aali) disbanded because of a plague and he was feeling a little lost until he found the Firekin. Gruff-shy about females, he has no idea what to do with them (mate plots would require an amazing plot and I'm not keen on having him settle down so soon).

He doesn't going to like the Kitwana alliance very much because he'll hate and be suspicious of those that view a plague as a blessing. He'll be cool with the Bonelands pride but I doubt he'll visit the outpost... too focused on his task.

User Image

Name: Baise'huoyan
Personality: Dedicated to her work. Spunky and full of excess energy. She was part of a fling designed to bring more medics and hunters into the pride. Baise loves to duel and she would probably have ended up a Soldier if that behavior had been encoraged but she keeps these thoughts to herself and tries to serve the pride in the way she feels is most needed.

Neige - Bonelands lion. He might go to the Firekin if he's eligible... it would mean he'd be able to stay close to his first pride and family without being considered weak. Neige is always eager to prove himself in every situation. Even though he's strong and healthy, he always feels inferior to those with dark manes (self-image issues are courtesy of mommy dearest, Baie'mooi)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:28 pm
.::. Pridelands .::.

User Image

Nome: Akairo
Personality: As an only child, he used to be a bit of a momma's boy. He was your typical childish, rambunctious cub. He looked up to a rogue lion named Rei who stayed in the edge of the Pridelands for a while and then he played big brother to the cubs Rei left behind. He's impulsive and reckless (he even joined the Pridelands/Graveyard Pack War as an adolescent) but he's also kind and has a strong sense of responsability.

No fling offers for now. He has a mate (Calypso). His gear.

Name: Twigg
Personality: She’s not much of a traveler and likes to stick to an area for longs periods of time. Though not quite that young anymore, she still has a playful streak to her and she enjoys the company of youngsters and their games. She's kind but not necessarily gentle or mellow as she’s more of no-nonsense type of girl who has a good head over her shoulders. She has a very strong bond with Akairo who she followed for most of his life.

User Image

Name: Samawati
Personality: he used to be reckless to the point of self-destruction but he's finally coming to terms with the death of his twin. He has found friends but that doesn't stop him from being a total pain half the time.
The death of his brother marked the start of the war with the hyenas of the Graveyard Pack. Naturally, he hates hyenas with fierce passion and he will KILL any that come too close to the border even if they don't belong to the pack... young ones are safe though. Any other exceptions can be plotted.

Has a mate and a family now. He looks a little different now.

User Image

Name: Mheetu
Personality: Mheetu used to be a really silly cub who was gullible to a fault and had a tendency to follow his siblings' lead. He has grown in size and confidence and now this young lion is adjusting to living on his own. He looks a little different now.

He is happily mated and had a litter! They're all adults now.

User Image

Name: Koru
Personality: Koru was a little trickster and he still is a very playful lion. He has a gift for looking perfectly innocent and inocuous until he throws something completely unexpected at you. He's a decent hunter but not terrible dedicated to his work. Like many lions of Rei's line, he's very family-oriented.

User Image

Name: Nimbe
Personality: Daddy's little girl (well, she's daddy's only baby girl so...). She acts like a miniature princess but she can be pretty brash and impulsive when her parents aren't looking. She's a little self-concious about her color (she's the only green cub in the litter and a male cub once told her he had barfed something that looked like her once) and she'll instantly like anyone who complements her coat. Even as an adult, Nimbe has a sort of childish air to her even if she's not quite as impulsive as before.

User Image

Name: Kwende
Personality: Fearless. He's always trying to follow his big brothers and getting close to the borders of the pride. And.... he's usually caught by his father's friends... ooops.

He's actually an adult now.

User Image

Name: Magh'ma
Personality: Fiesty and fearless, she's the type to sneak off to the border. Very curious about her father's identity but she knows better than to ask. She's a head-turner whereever she goes and she's quite happy with it.

User Image

Name: Tama
Personality: Tama was born in the Outlands but she never really fit in. She's sweet even if a little on the stubborn side. She grew tired of working hard to find little to no prey and eventually decided to leave her lands. After some time on the rogue lands, she decided to search for the Pride Rock she'd heard about in stories and joined the PL.

User Image

Name: Rei
Personality: Big and fluffy on the outside, kind and chivalrous on the inside. He's a very friendly lion who is very dedicated to his family. Even now he still feels the need to compensate his older children for leaving the pride until they were almost adolescents (he didn't know they existed). He saved the King from an hyena during the big war with the graveyard pack.

Happily mated to one of the King's sisters, general/family rp for him.

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:34 pm
.::. Suka'Fumo .::.

User Image

Name: Banquo
Personality: Banquo is usually quiet and reserved which often causes others to feel uncomfortable around him but because he's taking the role of a Scholar in the pride, he's trying to open up and be more social - he even got all those fancy trinkets so he could blend in. He has acquaintances in the Forest that he visits on occasion.

Banquo has a bit of a tragic past and is often drawn to those with bright personalities, males in particular - he's straight though. No flings for him though he's open to long-term plots (a student that gets closer than most, possibly a mate...)

User Image

Name: Laertes
Personality: Laertes is an adventurous young lion, impulsive at times and usually passionate about everything he does. He is a social lion and enjoys meeting the rogues at the border and having a certain degree of power on who joins the pride. He loves the Suka’Fumo and enjoys the plays and costumes a great deal - he has quickly grown protective of this interesting pride he has found. He loves to watch the female nobles walking around as if they were little Goddesses and is quite pleased with the respect he is given (which he didn’t feel he deserved at first but now that he has a – proper - job, he believes that respect is very much justified)
He has three adult sons and a daughter (below).

No flings or mate offers for him. He's doubly taken! ;]

User Image

Name: Lucetta
Personality: Luce (or Lucy) is a happy, bubbly girl. She's sweet and likes to please her parents and she's confident enough not to be bothered by any rumors surrounding her family. She has every reason to be confident. Her father is a strong, very purple Guard and her mother is a pretty Noble from an older S'F lineage (who has recently forsaken her nobility in favor of a commoner but still). She loves the pride and the Theater.
History: Three out four cubs in her litter are very very purple and the one who is a little less, well... he can see the future. So there. They're all special. Try to top that, you stooopid gossipers. Her lineage is noble with a spice of drama so she fits perfectly in this pride. XD

Nouri - former Ashnai'le, he spent most of his life fearing for his life and now that the pride disbanded, he's trying to find his father. He might stay in S'F or not depending on plots. The boy is a fighter but he is very defensive and doesn't make friends easily.

Magali - Flirty girl. She will probably join S'F soon and become my first groundling.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:08 pm
.::. Maestros del Mar .::.

(Pirates)

User Image
Name: Omari
Personality: You might spend an entire day by his side without ever knowing what he's thinking. He likes his space and most will have to learn from experience that he's not a pushover despite his lower ambitions. He greatly despises those who get in his way or go about bullying others. Omari will never really like fermented fruits or big and long pirate parties for that matter. However, he likes to listen to pirate songs and make up ones of his own. Omari has always loved the prides's little trinkets but he is especially fond of fabric.
He is rather protective of his sister but not of females in general and he has a deep sense of loyalty regarding his family members and later his crew but he might not really show it.

This little guy is open to pirate rp, border rp and adventure rp.

User Image
Name: Blou’siel
Pirate Name: Azure ("Blue")
Personality: Azu is a true Pirate. A guys's guy, the buddy that livens up everyone's day, always excited to go on the next adventure but fierce in the protection of his mates and captain. He’s happy to be on the spotlight and he fits in everywhere he goes whether it’s amongst the members of his ship, other males, young cubs or the pretty Corsairs. He is terribly social and needs to be around others, especially those that belong to his ship. Azu is impulsive and he lives for fun (and booze… xD).

For him I want pirate Rp and adventure Rp. Fling offers are okay but they're not a priority (and I'm picky with him)

He's not a Captain so no mate offers please. And careful with any Viking/Mermaid encounters unless it's a really really good story (he's a little touchy on both)

His sister, the mermaid

User Image

Name: Kaido
Personality: Right now he's a cheerful little fellow with big dreams. I plan on making him a Captain. His personality might change dependending on the progress of the manga One Piece because we don't really know much about the character of Kaido just yet. That said he will be a strong fighter and a good leader, often ruthless and oportunistic. His pirate name is going to be Peach... Ahahahahh! 8D

He's a juve now.

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:17 pm
.::. Ithambo'hlabathi .::.
(Bonelands)

User Image

Name of SoA: Thulisile aka Thuli
Personality: Thuli is a little spitfire. She can’t stand still for long periods of time and always seems to have a little too much energy to burn. She has this “oh, mom!” attitude towards Njalo but is fiercely protective of her mother when around anyone from outside her family. Because she feels she looks a lot like Njalo, she will often try to act the exact opposite way as her mother. She hates to be addressed by her rank and doesn't consider herself a true Lusizi as half her blood is in the current Umholi (her older brother). She's feisty and impulsive but I don't think she'd fling with an outside male.

User Image

Name of SoA: Baie’mooi
Personality: Confident and flirtacious, Baie likes to be around cubs and often joins in on their antics. She would never fling with an outside male and prefers Umholi partners that have a dark coat and mane. She's energetic and while not terribly set on the pride's traditional gender roles, she will not easily admit her honest opinions. She regards the Firekin alliance with optimism and had her first litter with Gakere, the head Umholi (8 cubs!).

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:20 pm
.::. Iknimaya Lands .::.

(Na'vi)

User Image

Name: Saagar’Tarang aka Sata
Personality: Do you know that kid that seems to get along better with pets than people? Well, that was Sata. He's grown a bit and he's trying to be more social and get more involved in the pride's daily rituals though. He's friendly and playful, a true kid at heart. He's had his first litter recently and he's having a blast.

He's still very atuned to the forest and the creatures within it. I'd like some rp where he can have some "work". like using his forest connections to find a missing cub, helping the hunters find prey, stuff like that. His bird familiar likes to push lions' buttons and can be a real pain sometimes.

User Image

Name: Hewne'stexli
Personality: Sata's daughter, she is bright and cheerful. Very happy in the pride, Hewne has never been curious about the world outside the jungle. She is a graceful dancer but her true talent lies with singing. She has a mate plot in the works so no offers, please. She's actually an adult now!

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:24 pm
.::. Kizingo'zaa .::.

User Image

Name: Bagha'Kali
Pride: Kizingo'zaa
Personality: She was raised in a pride where females were bigger than the average male. They had all the power and responsibility. Her former pride also valued bright colorful coats with little white or black. So now that she moved to a different pride, she's pretty confused - especially now that the muses that used to creep her out have fallen silent. Around girls, she's bright and friendly. Around males, more reserved and judgmental. She loves her mother dearly and always follows her sister’s example.

She's having a fling with Al-Hattal - 'cause you know, a God is the only male worthy of her. =I

User Image

Name: Zuria (Wintersong)
Personality: Always trying to prove himself. His mother expetcs more of her daughters than her two sons so he tries to impress her any way he can. He will often bring her pretty flowers and trinkets to get her attention.
I think I want him to fall in love with a Bahari mate and switch prides. I'll be very picky with him. Items.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:30 pm
.::. Myrsky Syntynyt Lands .::.

(Vikings)

User Image

Name: Lesedi
Personality: Boisterous and rough, always trying to be the strongest. He loves his mother dearly and has a lot of respect for his grandfather (who he hasn't seen in a while). Like when he was a cub, Lesedi is possessive and controling but thankfully has calmed down a bit. He seems to think females outside his family are not to be trusted but somehow became friends with a female Freeborn.
He's new to the pride so he doesn't have a particularly political mindset. Edits
He has a Thrall, a young leopon girl he tried to protect from other Stormborn on a raid. He has kept a close eye on her to make no one abuses her but he he always comes across as rude and gruff.

User Image

Name: Akatta Blålågor
Personality: A dutiful wife. Born to a traditionalist family, Akatta shares the same views as many old blood Stormborn regarding gender roles, Thralls and the changes that have slowly occured in the pride. She's very lady-like. Polite and friendly but also firm when she feels it's necessary.
Her husband is the Warlord now and she couldn't be prouder.

User Image

Name: Norolim
Personality: Akatta's thrall. She's tricky even if polite and dignified at all times. She despises non-cheetahs but can't really show it much at the moment. She was a gift from Akatta's husband and she's terrified of him.

User Image

Name: Soturi
Personality: The boy takes his responsabilities as the son of the Warlord seriously. He's been training hard and hopes to go on his first raid soon.

User Image

Name: Kukka
Personality: In the works

Rohkea is Lucivar's b*****d. He is quite cheerful and always eager to spar but he has some serious mommy issues and he will go all out in a fight if someone talks about his mother who dumped him and his siblings on his father.

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:31 pm
Kitwana'antara

User Image

Name: Dumaka aka "Maka"
Pride: Kitwana'Antara (Disease Pride)
Personality: A relatively normal young lion for the most part, he has a tendency to exaggerate his symptoms in order to get attention. So it's not unusual that he'll start coughing when a particular situation isn't going his way or when he meets someone who is obviously sicker than him. It will be close to a reflex at first but as he grows, he'll begin to understand it and stop himself. He was dumped on the pride because their mother had trouble fending for herself (she had no claws) and he often fantasizes abot finding her and "saving" her. Of course, being diseased, he'll never be able to leave. He's got heart and spirit but he's not very clever.

User Image

Name: Kaillot
Personality: He used to be a normal, confident cub but his immunity set him apart from most of the pride and confused him. He avoids those who are sickest and almost pretends that the disease doesn't exist because he doesn't know how to handle those situations. Because he's immune, he's been encoraged to become a warrior in order to protect the pride against the threat of the Nergui.

He's an adolescent now.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:49 pm
.::. Aikanaro'hini .::.

(Demons)

User Image

Name: Chanoch
Personality: He's quiet boy with a tendency to remain very still for long periods of time. He's confrontational though not on purpose. He just stares other lions down which can get him into a whole lot of fights and he often attacks those who enter his personal space (out of the blue and for no apparent reason regardless of age and gender). When given enough room to move around, he will rarely initiate a a conflict - or an interaction of any kind.
I'd lovefor him to have a fling just so he could be badgered by cubs. xD

User Image

Name: Acheri
Personality: Acheri is living a lie. He's the son of Roth and he tries to make his father proud by being the most ruthless lion there ever was. But deep down, there is still some real goodness in him - probably because he still spent some time with a loving mother and that warmth stuck with him. That's why he became an assassin. He's silent and lethal but kills his victims quickly and without pain. He managed to get quite the reputation that way without feeling too guilty and also managed to keep the fact that he doesn't believe he has a demon inside him a secret from everyone.

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:11 pm
.::. Assorted Prides .::.

User Image
Name: Astar aka Afstar (“Half a star”, due to the marking on her forehead that looks like half a star xD)
Pride: En Gedi
Personality: Astar is more quiet than her sister but she is by no means shy! She just simply prefers to think things through before acting and she carries herself with dignity at all times. Towards her family members she is very physical in her affections - she needs that kind of reassurance. Resilient and adaptable, she quickly adjusts her attitude to each unique situation and she is particularly difficult to surprise.
History: She took the hard times with a stoic silence, never complaining. They made her stronger albeit a little clingy. She has a mate in the works (Cain).
General pride/border rp is tentatively open for her.

User Image

Name: Kuma
Pride: En Gedi
Personality: Kuma tries to break Astar's shell and make her express her feelings more - even if he has to be a pain in order to accomplish that. He's very devoted to the young lioness and always has her best interests at heart. Though friendly, Kuma has a tendency for irony and sarcasm.

I usually rp him with Astar. The En Gedi frown on flings so I'm not sure what I want to do with this chap.

User Image

Name: Hapa
Pride: Ulili-mlindaji
Personality: Cheerful and extremely tolerant of others. Hapa was raised by two infertile hybrids and she will accept just about anything that doesn't cause harm to oneself or others. She's actually an adult now. She's a tough girl with strong opinions and isn't shy about defending them.

User Image

Name: Nadira
Pride: Ulili-mlindaji
Personality: A sweet girl, perhaps a little too innocent. She's very charming and lady-like. Her manners and demeanor have earned her a good number of admirers and many rogues use the shrines as an excuse to visit her. She has a way of making others feel good about themselves.

User Image

Name: Kureiji (of House Azrael)
Pride: Ardhi'Mvringo'Patano
Personality: Eiji is a good guy even if a bit closed off. He abhors violence and war and hates to see the inevitable casualties that come out of a conflict. He's polite but hard to get to know.

User Image

Name: Dahfika
Pride: Aka'mleli (Bird Pride)
Personality: She'll be a very down to earth girl, confident in her own paws. She will usually be the first to whine "Mom! Dad! Ugh!" when they're being particularly loving but secretely she'll dream about finding her prince charming. She's very competitive and wanted to be the first of her siblings to get a familiar but one of her brothers beat her to it.
I'm open to mate offers. She's not the type to fall madly in love and she can be a little bossy sometimes. =D

Aritz is her familiar.

User Image

Name: Bokkie
Pride: Jini'msemi (Swampies Mounties?)
Personality: Bokkie (now Pam'Tano) has finally managed to lose some of that baby fat that used to plague him. He's still a little clumsy and uncoordinated at times but he's getting better. Now that he had returned to the pride, he doesn't understand but is pleasantly surprised that females seem to be giving a lot more attention.

User Image

Name: Iddo
Pride: Swampies Mounties?
Personality: A regular kid for the most part. A bit traumatized by the swamp fire that happened a while ago.

User Image

Name: Cyprian ans Rowe
Pride: Sikukuu (Soon)
Personality: Cy has been damaged by the past events.
His loyalty and desire to stop at nothing to protect his friends haven’t changed but he’s more serious now, more focused and sometimes even gruff.
Rowe, just like Cyprian, is very much interested in getting the job done. He takes each task very seriously and tries not to let Cyprian down.The relationship between the two is one of quiet mutual respect. As the closest creature to Cyprian and because he knew Cy before he grew colder, Rowe will often try to make the wild dog open up a little.

Sagasu - Mermaid pride, JRP in progress

Kidogo'kanu - Sports pride, more to be added soon

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas