Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Full Metal Alchemist: East
The old Homunculus Hide Out Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki
Vice Captain

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:52 pm
- | Dante | -

Akatsuki
A Shroud of Mystery

User ImageUser Image

This world, what is it, what lies beyond it...
Should I fight to see, or give up and die...
Is what lies beyond worth the trouble of living?

The man stood there in front of a large collapsed cave... His Akatsuki cloak and hat still keeping him fully hidden from the world as he just stood there waiting for the man he'd agreed to show the hide out to... "it's in there... it collapsed before I got here... but there is a side entrance... from that I figured they'd collapsed the cave on purpose and then entered from the side entrance... it's laced with traps and the such... but there's a secret entrance to allow passage right past it all" He said turning to walk to the left along the cliff wall.

I'd rather be feared then respected...
Because this way I dont have to worry...
About Being Betrayed or Befriended...
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:18 pm
Kurei studied the blocked off entrance closely, examining the rubble. "They left that side entrance for a reason...... If I was to put my money on it, I would say that they wanted people to go in that way, which would explain the traps. I say we go through the main way." With that said, Kurei drew a circle and slammed his hands on it. The pile of rubble became a large stone door. "However, its up to you as to how we proceed." Kurei stated.  

Neo Char
Captain

Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki
Vice Captain

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:49 pm
- | Dante | -

Akatsuki
A Shroud of Mystery

User ImageUser Image

Dante looked at the now opened entrance before shaking his head. "they may have rigged the front entrance for Alchemists... at least with the back entrance we're guaranteed safety in... I've been in before... the secret walk way..." He said not even looking back at the new entrance... He figured he'd been in, knew the way... Taking a new way when you already knew a safe way in just didn't make any sense to him...

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:55 pm
Kurei nodded thoughtfully."All right, but how do you know the side entrance also isnt rigged for alchemists? just because it dosnt respond to you dosnt mean it wont respond to me. we do have different life forces. But anyway, lets go!" With that said, kurei waited for the cloaked man to lead the way.  

Neo Char
Captain

Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki
Vice Captain

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:07 pm
- | Dante | -

Akatsuki
A Shroud of Mystery

User ImageUser Image

Dante sighed before shaking his head. "as long as you dont trigger anything by releasing any form of life force, power, and so on... we'll be fine..." He said walking into what looked like nothing more then a dent in the wall... He was now standing in a long and thin corridor before turning to face the right wall as he reached out and placed his hand against it... The moment he did the wall seemed to burn then vanish... Before him was now a door... Did it simply react to touch? Dante was not one for Alchemy meaning he couldn't have opened it through their means... "come on" He called out waiting for him in the even thinner corridor that was hidden behind the wall.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:56 pm
Kurei gasped in awe at the wall. "It uses chakra to make alchemy? Impossible!!!!" Kurei quickly stepped in, eager to see what other wonders awaited inside.  

Neo Char
Captain

Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki
Vice Captain

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:29 pm
- | Dante | -

Akatsuki
A Shroud of Mystery

User ImageUser Image

Dante continued down the thin hidden corridor. "they've started removing and implanting ninja chakra systems into Alchemists... I think their trying to make a new type of weapon... one that cant be rivaled" He said as they came to a large empty room... In the middle of it seemed to be a green ooze like substance... Around the room looked like what once used to be table for test tubes... Tho the only thing in the room was pitch black stone... Along with the ooze...

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:45 pm
"Thats impossible! Alchemists use the worlds energy when they perform alchemy. If they had a chakra pathway, the two energy sources would collide, destroying the person in the process! This is madness!!!!!" Kurei exclaimed, his eyes observing the room. Kurei pulled out a vial from his pocket and put some of the ooze in it. "Hmmmm..... is there anything else? Like a throne room or something?" Kurei asked, his eyes hidden by his bangs.  

Neo Char
Captain

Lord Shadow IX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:48 pm
((why did this happen))
Appears behind Kurei
"there's always me"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:08 pm
Kurei stood up, gauging the newcomer with his eyes."Hmm.... ive heard of you. Your bad luck. Why are you here?" he stated as he looked around the room.  

Neo Char
Captain

Lord Shadow IX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:40 am
"well, I should ask you the same thing, seeing as your standing in what I cal my base"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:42 am
- | Dante | -

Akatsuki
A Shroud of Mystery

User ImageUser Image

Dante just stood in front of one of the stone structures that looked like it was meant to hold a large test tube... He looked at it closely as he shook his head. 'so it wasn't here...' He thought before looking over his shoulder back at the other two. 'and if he's here... then I suppose...' Thoughts swirled through his mind as he looked to the exit and then to the other entrance Kurei had created... 'escape isn't as big an issue as one would think... but it's just an option... I suppose he would know for sure if it would have been here or not... but never the less...' He thought as he just turned to face the new comer... He just stood there silently watching the events unfold as they went on... His entire body still shrouded by his cloak and hat...

User ImageUser Image  

Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki
Vice Captain

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100

Neo Char
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:00 pm
"Interesting..... I am Kurei the Light Alchemist, and I'm here on official Military business. Your cooperation would be appreciated. Are there any other parts to this base?" Kurei asked while silently drawing a circle in the air behind his back.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:06 pm
"not that I'm aware of"  

Lord Shadow IX

Full Metal Alchemist: East

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out