Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
OAG Australian Day Avvie comp!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what is iconically astralian to you??
  buying a kebab from italians who run a curry joint in the middle of china town
  alcohol!! i have not enough!!
  cricket!! swimming!! tennis!! volly ball!! football!! sex!! wait that aint a sport we're too good at *stares at the under populated place*
  meh?? im not from around here....
  AUSTRALIA ROCKS BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE BUNNAH LIVES!! BUNNAH FTW!!
View Results

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:35 am
User Image

hallo mah beautiful australians!! yeay!! whee

well you's know the drill, we get the 26th off every year to drink, have a bbq, catch up with mates and celebrate heaven on earth!!

so to celebrate i thinks we should all drink bundy and dress up in our best aussie out fits!! yeay!! so yea lots of greens and golds and australian crap. you know the drill!!

list of terms and definitions:

Australia:

1) The best ********' country in the world, Australia, is also the only place where Christ could never have been born, as in Australia, you cannot find 3 wisemen and a virgin.

2) best mother ******** country in the world. any mofos who think any different can burn in hell for all i care. best at most sports ( not including them american "sports" like baseball and poofball (oh wait gridiron)) we'll kick ur a** at cricket, AFL (best form of football on this earth) swimming (not a real sport) etc. we'll out drink you any day. our laid back attitude kicks a**. our military is one of the best trained in the world. dont judge us by our dickhead Politicians cause well all politicians are dickheads. any wayz Australia kicks a** FULLSTOP.

thankies to teh dictionary

so anyway yea just parade your stuff here and yea!!

nitty gritty:

no there is no cost, and no prize money, this is just a fun thingy la. and ANYONE can enter, it would be un australian for us to descriminate not to mention we dont care too much hehe, love being australian. anyway you dont have to stick to the gold and green you can do anything like a jackeroo, life saver, bush man, swimmer, anything really, just gotta be something remotely australian.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:36 am
reserved for your sexay sexay asses!!

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:37 am
reserved for all those who helped me!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:02 am
which one of you stingy bitches voted in teh poll and couldnt be ******** posting?? geez just take teh free gold, dont work for it!! that's not the australian way!!  

nrasjaa

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:04 am
nrasjaa
list of terms and definitions:

Australia:

1) The best ********' country in the world, Australia, is also the only place where Christ could never have been born, as in Australia, you cannot find 3 wisemen and a virgin.

2) best mother ******** country in the world. any mofos who think any different can burn in hell for all i care. best at most sports ( not including them american "sports" like baseball and poofball (oh wait gridiron)) we'll kick ur a** at cricket, AFL (best form of football on this earth) swimming (not a real sport) etc. we'll out drink you any day. our laid back attitude kicks a**. our military is one of the best trained in the world. dont judge us by our dickhead Politicians cause well all politicians are dickheads. any wayz Australia kicks a** FULLSTOP.

thankies to teh dictionary

You know, those point in red are probably the truest statements I've read. After all, the Americans had to bring in Australians in for the Vietnam war because we were well trained in Jungle Warfare. I think that can be thanked from WWII in PNG sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:05 am
nrasjaa
which one of you stingy bitches voted in teh poll and couldnt be ******** posting?? geez just take teh free gold, dont work for it!! that's not the australian way!!

I did post! crying

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

Xan-Phorie Rei

Shy Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:10 pm
actually i think we aussies could be out-drunk by russians.
they're pretty strong drinkers up there i hear (if you're still alive you're not drunk enough etc)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:32 pm
Japanese love to drink too, though they generally cant hold much.  

Ozumou

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:07 pm
The only reason why Aussies can drink so well is because of the many different bloods mixed in with our culture. The Irish can drink like bottomless pits 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:39 pm
Yep. We sure are good at stuff.

In line with the poll question, the most embarrassingly Australian thing about me is that I can't hear The Man From Snowy River theme song without getting teary eyed. It just makes me so proud to be Australian, you know? It reminds me of our heriatage and spirit. Gotta love that good old Aussie sprit.

I also like pies. biggrin  

EmWah
Crew

JewelsSparkle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:19 am
What is iconically Australian to me?

Waterfights on Christmas. Also home made waterslides. And swimmers. Because as much as we seem to like to pretend otherwise, with the fake snow & all the other junk... Christmas time is effing hot.

It's also time for bushfires.

Which are also very Australian.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:19 am
Xan-Phorie Rei
they're pretty strong drinkers up there i hear (if you're still alive you're not drunk enough etc)

vodka licks balls!! bundy rum all the way!!  

nrasjaa

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:46 pm
nrasjaa
Xan-Phorie Rei

vodka licks balls!! bundy rum all the way!!

I used to drink bundy before I went to college but now I can't stand the stuff! I can only stand OP after alot of other grog goes in before hand. scream Vile rum drink

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:48 pm
EmWah
Yep. We sure are good at stuff.

In line with the poll question, the most embarrassingly Australian thing about me is that I can't hear The Man From Snowy River theme song without getting teary eyed. It just makes me so proud to be Australian, you know? It reminds me of our heriatage and spirit. Gotta love that good old Aussie sprit.

I also like pies. biggrin

I agree The Man From Snowy River is a great piece 3nodding

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:09 pm
so anyone entering??  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash