Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Mecha Combat: the Gunarian war (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your Favorite type of mecha?
  Zoids
  Gundam
  Armored Core
  Ghost in the Shell
View Results

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:37 am
The year is 2711, NA (Neoferrolithic Age.) Mankind has long since broken the space barrier, and forged new pathways into his universe. Along the way, several new races have been discovered, finally giving a definitive answer to the question, "are we alone?"

Some of these races proved to be quite kindly in nature, others proved themselves hostile. It has been a struggle, but Mother Earth's favorite children have learned a lot from their new neighbors; trade agreements, resource sharing, and mutual cultural understanding were only the beginning.

Now, after many years of peace and prosperity, the warlike Gunarians have made a bold move in their bid to control the galaxy, one star system at a time. Their next target was the peace-loving, scholarly Altairians. This noble people had a strong will, but were not a large enough military presence to hold off the unstoppable advance of the Gunarian war machine.

In a bid to defend their friends and allies, the humans rushed to the aid of the Altairians, and a long, bitter war scarred the histories of all three nations. A tentative stalemate was reached, and the Gunarians backed away, after a bribe of several prominent human technological advances.

Years passed, and now the Gunarians have returned with a new race under their command. The Cronarians, willing or not, have effectively doubled the size of the approaching armies. Old alliances must be renewed, and new ones must be forged, if the Gunarians are to be stopped for good.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:40 am
Rules:
1. No godmodding.
2. Violence and Romance (no Cybering) is encouraged.
3. No txt Talk. please be semi-literate.
4. Try to post at least a paragraph. I understand if you post one liners, but don't post them to frequently ok.
5. I will allow the use of Damn or hell, but don't go overborard ok. nothing that is too vulgar Like the F Bomb.
6. Don't harrass or be disrespectful to the other Roleplayers. if you have any problems with anyone, please pm me.
7. You can have as many characters as you want, but you have to keep up with them.
8. Pm all profiles to me, titled "The 3rd Planet" for human profile, "UUF" for A council member, "Knights Code" for Altairians. "Help is on the way" For Antesians, "S.W.A.T." for Cronerians, And "Empires first strike" for Gunarians.
9. I am god of this rp. and will add or change rules as i see fit.
10. Put "Andriod" in your pm to tell me you read the rules.

High Ranking Officers:
Commander: Rayne Kuroskai :Jett Foulke:
5 star General: open
4 star General: open
3 star General: open
2 star General: open
1 star General: open
Catian: open
Lieutenant: open

Class information:
Assualt: These guys use machine gun and melee based weaponry.
Sniper: these are your long ranged fighters, they have machine guns Just in case someone gets to close.
Heavy: These guys are The strongest, but are slow. The Use Heavy weaponry, Like Missile launchers or Lazer canons.  

Jett Foulke

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:41 am
Alien Races:

Altairians: (Pronounced All-tear-ree-uns) The Altairians are a Race that is highly skilled in Hand to Hand combat. Their culture is based on the modern day version of the knights code. They seem to resemble Dragon that has a humanoid body shade.
Example Picture: User Image

Antesians: (Pronounced An-tea-zhuns) they are a kind and generous race, helping out anyone in need. The Antesians look like a human and a demon hybrid.
Example picture:
User Image

Gunarians: (Pronounced Gun-nair-ree-uns) The gunarians are a race of tyranous people, the are out to conquer the universe. They look like humans with unusaul hair and eye color.
Example picture:
User Image

Cronarians: (Pronounced Cruh-nar-ree-uns) The culture of the Cronerians is based on the military. they are raised and taught souly on Tactics and fighting. This race looks like A human that has a tail.
Example picture:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:42 am
Pilots Profile:

[color=yourcolor][u][b]Name:[/b][/u] (Your Characters name)
[u][b]Age:[/b][/u] (how old are you)
[u][b]Race:[/b][/u] (Human, Altairian, Antesian, Cronerian, or Gunarian.)
[u][b]Rank:[/b][/u] (what is your rank in the G.M.D.)
[u][b]Class:[/b][/u] (assualt, Sniper, Heavy, Stealth, Etc.)
[u][b]Special Attributes:[/b][/u] (Such as Bionic limbs, automail, or anything of that Matter. this is optional.)
[u][b]Personality:[/b][/u] (what are you like?///)
[u][b]Strenghs:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Weakness:[/b][/u] (All people Have a weakness)
[u][b]Bio:[/b][/u] (A minimum of one paragraph)
[u][b]Secrets:[/b][/u] (optional)
[u][b]My Creator:[/b][/u] (Your Username)
[u][b]Other:[/b][/u] (Optional)
[u][b]Appearance:[/b][/u] (what you look like)

[size=18][b][u]Mecha[/u][/b][/size]

[u][b]Name:[/b][/u] (what you have named it)
[u][b]Type:[/b][/u] (Zoid, Gundam, Other)
[u][b]Personality:[/b][/u] (Only if your Mecha is a living type, such as a zoid.)
[u][b]Weakness:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Weapons:[/b][/u](your weapons)
[u][b]Defensive Armaments:[/b][/u] (What do you have for defense. EX: Flares, SmokeScreen, ETC.))
[u][b]Armor:[/b][/u] ((how thick is your Armor)
[u][b]Appearance:[/b][/u]((mecha Picture)[/color]

Federation Member:

[color=yourcolor][u][b]Name:[/b][/u] (Your Characters name)
[u][b]Age:[/b][/u] (how old are you)
[u][b]Race:[/b][/u] (Human, Altairian, Antesian, Cronerian, or Gunarian.)
[u][b]Special Attributes:[/b][/u] (Such as Bionic limbs, automail, or anything of that Matter. this is optional.)
[u][b]Personality:[/b][/u] (what are you like?///)
[u][b]Bio:[/b][/u] (A minimum of one paragraph)
[u][b]Secrets:[/b][/u] (optional)
[u][b]My Creator:[/b][/u] (Your Username)
[u][b]Other:[/b][/u] (Optional)
[u][b]Appearance:[/b][/u] (what you look like)

Jett Foulke

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:44 am
Accepted Pilot Profiles

Humans:

Name: Rayne Kurosaki
Race: Human.
Class: Assault
Special Attributes: She has A Bionic left arm and right leg.
Personality: She is very calm headed and can take a lot of stress, She is a very Skill Mecha Fighter, and she is always picking on boys.
Strenghs: She has excellent vision and quick reflexes.
Weakness: Her Bionic arm will cause problems every no and them.
Bio: She was a very popular fighter at the Mecha tournaments. In fact, she is the current Champion. Many have tried to face her but many have failed. once she heard the Broad cast by the U.U.F. She quicly got ready and left for the Federations Ship. she went thruogh their training course and past it faster than the others. She also had Special leadership Skills that where noted and she was made the Commander for the G.M.D.
My Creator: Jett Foulke
Other: She has a tendancy to zone out. Mekadoragon will snap her out of it after he realizes she's out.
Appearance: User Image

Mecha

Name: Mekadoragon (means Dragon Of Metal)
Personality: Calm, loves to battle others, He only allows Rayne to pilot him, he will eject any other person that tries.
Weakness: Can't battle without Rayne.
Weapons: Enegry claws and fangs, A vulcan gatling canon mounted in the mouth, And a plasma blade mounted on the end of the tail. Two Arm mounted Plasma Rifles, Two 50 cal. machine guns mounted in the nose, and 80 verticle missile capsules mounted in the back.
Defensive Armaments: Over-red boosters, Flares, smoke screen, and Radar Jammer.
Armor: 16 in. thick Gundainium Armor.
Appearance:User Image

Name: Aurora Keskitalo
Race: Human
Class: Berserker (high offense, low defense)
Special Attributes: Is prone to peppering her speech with Finnish words, much to the dismay of English-tuned ears.
Personality: Generally good-natured and playful, but can become caustic and mean at times. Has no patience for stupidity or even ignorance, and holds her soldiers to a very high standard, always expecting the best.
Strenghs: Brilliant tactician, ice-cold strategist. On the battlefield, pressure and stress seems to have no effect on her.
Weakness: When off the battlefield, she tends to take things too personally and is easily offended.
Bio: A child prodigy with extensive talent for piloting any and all mecha she has ever encountered. She was shipped off to a military academy by her father with high expectations, and finished with flying colors. She rarely sees combat, because she rarely has to. Her tactics are so effective that she almost never has to soil her hands with war.
Secrets: Rumors have it that she is quite promiscuous, but she has actually remained a virgin. Many men are afraid to approach her. The one man who couldn't take "no" for an answer was emasculated and hospitalized shortly after his run-in with Aurora.
My Creator: Silas Parrish
Other: Her skill is undeniable, so she gets away with quite a lot around her home base. She is almost never in uniform, she is always late, her hair is down most of the time, and she hates combat boots and refuses to wear them, preferring to run around in bare feet.
Appearance: Quite a lot like this.
Mecha

Name: Sotilaallinen Kakara (Finnish for "Military Brat")
Type: Armored Core
Personality: N/A
Weakness: Has very low defensive capability.
Weapons: Repeating laser rifle; heavy machine gun; mid-range grenade launcher; long range plasma cannon; two anti-personnel scatter guns.
Defensive Armaments: A powerful magnetic shield that can slow solid shells to lessen damage, and armored shrouds around important joints to preserve mobility under heavy fire
Armor: 440 steel framework under high-carbon steel/ceramic composite plating.
Appearance: (I will draw a pic when I have time.)

There, how's that? Also, Android.

Altairians:

Antesian:

Cronerians:

Gunarians:
Name: Vlad Nef
Race: Gunarian
Class: Stealth
Special Attributes: Both of his arms are cybernetic due to a training incident.
Personality: Ruthless to the point of redundancy, he holds high regard for his honor and pride, and expects the same for the many under his command. Humorless and near zealous for the Gunarians' cause, he takes a certain joy in besting his enemies in any way, either on the battlefield or not.
Strengths: His arms are both far stronger than any other Gunarian.
Weakness: More than often gets frustrated when his plans don't go as well as he wanted them to, making him irrational.
Bio: Born into a noble lineage, he was brought up in a militaristic household by a high-ranking mother and siblings. He was drilled constantly in his early years, growing up to find it became tougher. When he came of age in the Gunarian society, he was automatically sent to an academy for the military. He far exceeded his mother's expectations and went on to become one of the leaders of the newest goal for the Gunarians, control of the galaxy.
Secrets: He keeps the fact that he is a b*****d child an extremely close-guarded secret.
My Creator: Ty Gwynnia
Other: A great close-quarters fighter outside of his mecha. Also likes to eat little cakes.

Mecha

Name: Sterbahn
Type: Other: Mech - Star Adder [Modified] ((See MechAssault 1 and 2))
Personality: None
Weakness: The weapons it's equipped with take a bit to cool down after sustained fire, but if used correctly, a pilot can overcome that.
Weapons: 1x Plasma laser, 2x Gauss rifles, Light Flamer missiles, and a short energy blade for close combat.
Defensive Armaments: No jumpjets due to stealth, smoke screen capabilities, and Null Signature technology used for avoiding enemy radar and sneaking past enemy lines.
Armor: A light-medium armor balance of pressed steel to deflect most attacks, namely beam or energy types, and to coordinate with the speed.
Appearance:User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:45 am
Accepted Federation Profiles

Humans:

Altairians:

Antesian:

Cronerians:

Name: Alex Fen
Race: Cronarian
Seating position: 3rd Council Member
Class: Assault
Special Attributes: None really
Personality: Lighthearted and always having a bright outlook on life, he makes jokes in the most dire situations.
Strengths: Uses common sense and logic for a variety of things.
Weakness: When undermined by others, his mood tends to dampen as a result.
Bio: Grew up in a peaceful existence on the homeworld of the Cronarians, despite the military aspect in the culture. He was a novice for fighting with a mecha but brilliant with tactics of many kinds. Because of that and an accident in the field kept quiet by his superiors, he opted to join the newly formed Federation as a council member.
Secrets: An accident during a mission restricted him from mecha for a recovery period. The Cronarian officials quickly smothered it to keep Alex in the Federation, but even then he barely remembers what happened in the first place.
My Creator: Ty Gwynnia
Other: Almost always seen holding a book unrelated to the military or politics, instead on fantasy. Also likes listening to techno/trance.
Appearance: Not seen in picture, he has a black wolf tail.
User Image

Mecha

Name: Ark
Type: Zoid
Personality: Stoic and calm, a perfect fit for Alex. Likes to reprimand him multiple times for no reason at times.
Weakness: Very concerned about Alex and tries not to overdo battle manuvers in case something happens.
Weapons: Strike Zan Claw, Electron Bite Fang, 208mm 2-Barrel Shock Cannon, Electron Hyper Cannon
Defensive Armaments: Sensitive protected circuits show through the white armor to better "sense" and enemy.
Armor: Light-medium white steel, an internal lattice work to strengthen it. About 13 inches thick.

Jett Foulke

Takamiki

4,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:59 am
im confused what is this for? O_o  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:40 pm
it's a mash up of all the mecha shows, and games.  

Jett Foulke

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:36 pm
I might join but I'd like some information about this first. =O
Man, I haven't watched Zoids in years.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:04 pm
Ty Gwynnia

What do you need to know?  

Jett Foulke

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:12 pm
Jett Foulke
Ty Gwynnia

Uh...Let'see, the Federation stuff mainly. What does the Federation do? Is it like a council of war tacticians or something? Do they fight or discuss stuff?
Oh and can I, uh, fix your intro post? I'm a bit of a ...grammar and spelling kind of person... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:15 pm
Ty Gwynnia
Jett Foulke
Ty Gwynnia

Uh...Let'see, the Federation stuff mainly. What does the Federation do? Is it like a council of war tacticians or something? Do they fight or discuss stuff?
Oh and can I, uh, fix your intro post? I'm a bit of a ...grammar and spelling kind of person... sweatdrop

Well the Federation are more like a council. but some of the members are Fighters.
Yes. you can fix my intro post.  

Jett Foulke

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:18 pm
Jett Foulke
Ty Gwynnia
Jett Foulke
Ty Gwynnia

Well the Federation are more like a council. but some of the members are Fighters.
Yes. you can fix my intro post.

Thanks. *goes to do task*
So...some fight and some talk about the war and stuff?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:24 pm
Yes. thats right.  

Jett Foulke

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Jett Foulke